Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 145)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hi all

A new show is coming up on * 1

Rajan Shahi's next gets its major cast

Rajan Shahi's upcoming show on Star One gets its main cast

undefinedTellybuzz was the first one to report about the next project of Rajan Shahi and Director's Kut, on Star One tentatively named 'Sapney'. The makers of cult shows like Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus, will be, for the first time, making a show for Star One and here we give a glimpse of the probable cast.

Ankit Bathla who is presently playing a cameo role of Abhigyaan in Zee TV's Bhagonwali, will play the main lead in the show. We have already reported about Kamna playing the female lead that is in talks with the channel for the confirmation. Neha Galod, who played a cameoe role of Lavanya in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain will play also be seen in one of the prominent roles.

Chestha Bhagat, one of the contestants of MTV's Spiltsvilla Season 2, and Gaurav Chaudhury of Do Saheliyaan are also offered to play important roles in the show.

We contacted Ankit Bhatla and said "Yes I have auditioned, but I really don't know what the status is."

When contacted, Chestha said the talks are on for the Rajan Shahi's upcoming show.

Neha confirmed the news and said "Yes I am doing the show but can't talk about it now."

Producer Rajan shahi remained unavailable for comment.

Once the whole cast is confirmed the show will be soon on floors and is expected to launch in the end of February.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by ruchi89

anyone?
Hey RuchiBig smile

heya payal...Hug

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariaa70

Hi all

undefinedTellybuzz was the first one to report about the next project of Rajan Shahi and Director's Kut, on Star One tentatively named 'Sapney'. The makers of cult shows like Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus, will be, for the first time, making a show for Star One and here we give a glimpse of the probable cast.

Ankit Bathla who is presently playing a cameo role of Abhigyaan in Zee TV's Bhagonwali, will play the main lead in the show. We have already reported about Kamna playing the female lead that is in talks with the channel for the confirmation. Neha Galod, who played a cameoe role of Lavanya in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain will play also be seen in one of the prominent roles.

Chestha Bhagat, one of the contestants of MTV's Spiltsvilla Season 2, and Gaurav Chaudhury of Do Saheliyaan are also offered to play important roles in the show.

We contacted Ankit Bhatla and said "Yes I have auditioned, but I really don't know what the status is."

When contacted, Chestha said the talks are on for the Rajan Shahi's upcoming show.

Neha confirmed the news and said "Yes I am doing the show but can't talk about it now."

Once the whole cast is confirmed the show will be soon on floors and is expected to launch in the end of February.
Star one is not doing good as of now...........lets see wht lies ahead.........i want MJHT3 backLOL

--Ruchi--

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by fariaa70

Hi all

Star one is not doing good as of now...........lets see wht lies ahead.........i want MJHT3 backLOL

me too LOL

Payal-15

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey fari..ruchi..HugHug

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
lets hope we get it Ruchi..........pray, pray, pray, n pray high now................m MN vanchitLOL
--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey mahek Hug
@payal
arey kar to rae hai pray..lets see....honestly speaking i don't have
any hopes now Ouch

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
but i have Ruchi...we'll live off my hopes until u get ursLOLHug
achcha ab i gtg ByeHugtcLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index