Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 14)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

I want Virgo and Scorpio only.........They Share the BEST Compatibilty.........ROFLROFL

Arey ander ki feelings toh same hi rahengi na....NOT TO WORRYWinkWink

whatever......ROFL......dil hai ke maanta nahin.................ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

honesty debz..if monya r in true love & happy to be with each other....it's nice for them &  their fans...i don't become a fan of them......but it's difficult in real life i guess to get true love

there is definitely something called true love....i believe in it.....n wait-ArTi will strengthen ur faith in it........... Big smile...they will a couple,madly, decently...n so in love............and as for me........... even i will get my love..but then again-if u get some1 who i s ready to do all for u.n u shud reciprocate the same.itz all beautiful re shivi........only if u get it.n i hope i am among those few lucky ones who will get it.........Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUraysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

but tell me its ok for one time two time but they were continoiusly kissing each other in all the pics.....................W*H.............Dead
anyone can get they are just seeking attention and all..............

I toh neither watched their sensuous intv nor the pics.....just read wonderful updates from bajuwala CCsROFL

mayur cc na.................ROFL
yeh they are the best in band bajaoying bm but its bm fault everytime their standard get lower.....what can we do.............ROFL

HOL AND MF CoolROFL

Stalkers ke toh baj gaye barahPartyDancing

yeah how they bashed rati's int calling there is sh called privacy........ab kya hua...........ROFL

For BM Chumma Chati is not a private affair but PUBLIC affairROFLROFL

Offcourse when it is done esp. For PUBLICITY only........ROFL

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

honesty debz..if monya r in true love & happy to be with each other....it's nice for them &  their fans...i don't become a fan of them......but it's difficult in real life i guess to get true love

there is definitely something called true love....i believe in it.....n wait-ArTi will strengthen ur faith in it........... Big smile...they will a couple,madly, decently...n so in love............and as for me........... even i will get my love..but then again-if u get some1 who i s ready to do all for u.n u shud reciprocate the same.itz all beautiful re shivi........only if u get it.n i hope i am among those few lucky ones who will get it.........Embarrassed

I love your prediction DebzEmbarrassed

Tere muh mein ghee shakkar.......I sooo wish it to become trueDay Dreaming

AmyArTiMayUr-RegalVintage-

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RegalVintage-aysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
i am going through CG.......and its painful............Stern SmileROFL
but there is Nice Mayur Stuff...............Embarrassed

aysha_mayur

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
well-Publicity stunt se yaad aaya...how more low will they stoop to make us believe that they r in *lowe*....LOL
aree.we got u ,we understand u lowe each-other............to topple over each-other,drunk..........n do all sorta weirdo stuffs.............ab aur nahi but.....we had enuf of romance..................spare the National television news channel at least!!!!!!!!

it reminds me of veena-malik ashmit patel............in BB4!!!Dead

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 18 January 2011 at 4:19am
aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

ofcourse debzzzzzzzz///////////u'l surely get ur dream guyWinkWink

@all: woah..hol cc rocksLOLLOL...i love that cc!

guys lolzz..i think bm has a connection with sbb peopleWink

Me too think so......they pay them to take their intv..........SBB was the one which showed thier confession.....How come it came to know that they were going to confessErmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index