Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 130)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by --Nida--

i am sure someone will make........anyways who said i write well rofl........you feel like making make the post......lolz

no you ayshu and shivi are good at drooling posts naBig smile.........................i can write about acting and all but not drooling stuff
are we allowed to discuss arti in jun's new forumConfused

allowed ka pata nahin but why will we.............rati isn't related to that show..............so,i guess no........we will talk here......lolz

ok gosh but i am a bit sad and happy about leaving mjht forum..........................its a mixed feeling.....................lots of memories attached but the bashing in last few days was horrible........................people mock at real people for funOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@nidu........ROFL............ROFL.....thats why red carpet seems to be clean naa.......ROFL
btw me gtg nidu.............bye tc ly.................Hug
Hug

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@nidu........ROFL............ROFL.....thats why red carpet seems to be clean naa.......ROFL
btw me gtg nidu.............bye tc ly.................Hug
Hug

okay bye tcHug

DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i am sure someone will make........anyways who said i write well rofl........you feel like making make the post......lolz

no you ayshu and shivi are good at drooling posts naBig smile.........................i can write about acting and all but not drooling stuff
are we allowed to discuss arti in jun's new forumConfused

allowed ka pata nahin but why will we.............rati isn't related to that show..............so,i guess no........we will talk here......lolz

ok gosh but i am a bit sad and happy about leaving mjht forum..........................its a mixed feeling.....................lots of memories attached but the bashing in last few days was horrible........................people mock at real people for funOuch

nidu they do it behind our back too.......atleast whatever i feel i say it here only but these people are blooy hypocrytes............anyways forget it.............it hurts i know but these people are non-existent for us..............
final bye.................

Raindrops.

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rashmilovesArTi Goldie
rashmilovesArTi
rashmilovesArTi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
m really really upset guys.......its nt abt the show or something its abt my personal problems.......i really wanna com here n relax for time times but i cant get time weekdays.....m so depressed that i feel like ending my life....m sorry for blurting out things here but i just wanted to share it somewhere.....................

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmirao1991

m really really upset guys.......its nt abt the show or something its abt my personal problems.......i really wanna com here n relax for time times but i cant get time weekdays.....m so depressed that i feel like ending my life....m sorry for blurting out things here but i just wanted to share it somewhere.....................

rashmi you can share your problem with usOuch, omg dont say anything about ending your life......................life is too precious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index