Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 106)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
New Article..............

Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 5:22:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Imagine TV launches its new show, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, with Reliance Big Productions...

Tellybuzz has already reported about Imagine TV and Reliance Big Productions' debut venture Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna which will see a promising cast.

Announcing the show, Saurabh Tewari, Head Programming-Fiction, Imagine TV, said "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna is a slice of a life story about Mumbai seen from the protagonist, Nirupama's point of view, and how she deals with the various trials and tribulations of a city life. The plot revolves around people of various sections, backgrounds and socio-economic status. It focuses on the day-to-day life style, the problems they face and how they overcome them. And amidst all this is Nirupama's love story with Chandu. We are optimistic that this unique story will surely resonate with the viewers."

After Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani plays the charming boy, Chandu, in the show. Happy to be playing a Marathi boy, Arjun says "I am happy that I am playing a Marathi boy because my mom always wanted me to do a show with a Marathi family. Hence, I dedicate this role as a tribute to my mother."

With this show Bhavna Khatri is back again in Imagine TV in the lead role, Nirupama. "The role is really bold and strong when compared to Jamunia who has a great bonding with her father and the main reason she shifts to Mumbai is for her father's better medication." says Bhavna.

After portraying the royal Prince Yudhishtir in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, Kapil Nirmal is all set to portray Sarje Rao, the aamchi Mumbai and speaking about the role Kapil says "I play the character of Sarje Rao in the show who is a brat in the show but ironically born to a cop family. He loves his brother Chandu but has a problem with the other members of the family."

Speaking about the character and the novelty in the looks he says "In this show I am born in a Marathi family and I have certain dialogues in Marathi. I am learning the language and my costars are really helpful in that regard and I like it."

The show looks promising with the main cast and the with various other theatre artistes involved in the show.

The will go on floors from 1st February at 10:30pm on Imagine TV.

pehle bhavana ka bhai banaaya ab arjun ka........i feel like they listened our request..............ConfusedLOL

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 20 January 2011 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLatte

ChocoLatte IF-Rockerz
ChocoLatte
ChocoLatte

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
dheere dheere they will change everything...LOL
-Annu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Annu-
-Annu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hey Varshu n Komu...HugHug
Guyssssssssssssssssssssssss...i m Getteing Bored....Unhappy
give me sm OS or FF Link or any Vm..Pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jj EmbarrassedBig smile
BTW yahan kya ho raha hai...??Tongue

-Annu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Annu-
-Annu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i guess every1 goneeeeeeeee...Stern Smile
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
are u there di?????????

-Annu-

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
stalkers bahut hain yaar............LOL

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 20 January 2011 at 5:52am

-Annu-

-Annu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Annu-
-Annu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Ermm

hey Komuuuuuuuu HugHug
even i dunno when this post was made....u know i was reading these comments now.LOL..HYPOCRITES THEY RDeadAngry
but all replies by Artians....ROFL

Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 20 January 2011 at 5:57am

DoNotMind

-Annu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Annu-
-Annu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
ARTIANS ROCk CoolClapThumbs UpApproveLOL
Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index