Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mehak

anhsu don't worry, the happy part is that kapil is not niru's bro!..itna kafi hai..🤣

i knw...
but i am not satisfied with just that you see dear....😉😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shivi..u giving tension to me too..🤣..bus kar philosophy!..😲
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

anshu wht's new kapil & jun playing bros😕😕
didn't u read tiwari's article abt this show where he already mentioned tht kapil & jun will be bros
and agar love triangle even if they make it - it's obvious that jun playing main hero will get the gal

aray i kapil was to play jamuniya's bro as it was first said wen the news of the leads getting finalised came...
as for the stroy...with indian shows...nthng is probable until it happens..lol
Fantasia. thumbnail

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 7:00:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Star One's Valentines Special will bring back the precious love of Prem and Heer of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil...

The Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if we go down the memory lane thinking about the very Popular Jodis of Indian Television, the names of  Prem and Heer will be one of the topmost on our long list!!

Though the favorite Jodi who were the main pillars of Balaji Telefilms' show Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil on Star Plus are not to be seen now, their cute love story is something that can never go off our minds.. Yes, making note of this very fact Balaji Telefilms has planned to rekindle this priceless love on the occasion of Valentines' Day!!

TellyBuzz recently reported about the production house joining hands with Star One for a Valentines Event wherein Popular Jodis of many serials will be seen. We hear that Additi Gupta and Harshad Chopra, the very famous Jodi will be an integral part of the event. They will be seen sharing their sweetest of memories again, and will be seen sizzling on stage too.

Reminiscing the good old days, Additi Gupta told Tellybuzz, "Acting with Harshad has always been great. We have shot the promo for the Valentine's Event and it was romantic indeed. It brought back flashes of the days when we used to do so many romantic scenes for Kis Desh".

"Working again with Harshad was awesome, and it was a great feeling. We will be seen together yet again in the Star One's Valentine Special", adds Additi.

So true Additi, as Prem and Heer are one such couple who can never be forgotten!!

maybe it's god'd punishment to us

okay now i m stopping🤣🤣

jisko jisse takka bhirana hai bhiraye....i will continuously want arti though🤣

guys...i was surprised..bhavna looked nice in the seg..in real😕😕🤣
lovelycactus thumbnail

yeh baat mein kab se keh rahe hun is se mehak...
you knw jb bhe shivi ke pm aati hai meri heart beat double hojati hai..
see her dehshat on me....ROFL
ChocoLatte thumbnail
hey guys..🤗
no anshu i think everything was decided earlier...in josh also we can see chandrachur bro who was also mawali type...may b they will also introduce gal's bro later...
lovelycactus thumbnail
yeah shivi...
ma mom liked her too....😕
promo mein kia kara uske saath makeup crew ne...😆

mehak i know tht news😆😆
they do perform together for their fans....in sbs too they hosted together😆😆

but harshad is dating a diff girl in rea life-
but both r good freinds😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
me too shivi😲, the girl is cute😳, and has good powerful voice!..and as for ur philosophies, even they make fun of us..so u just wait!..GOD COMPENSATES!..inshAllah..