Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 17th Jan 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [61.40%]
3 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.26%]
1 [1.75%]
8 [14.04%]
6 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hi @Tanya

Why do you  want Jaywant ..He is bad news .Thank God he didn't come and see Manav in the Air India maharaja get up .....

I agree also with you Tanya but at least there will be something interesting to watch..Yes there will be problems with Jaywant but for good reason and not for working as waiter .I've never seen someone been humiliate for he is working for.whatever work !..but what we saw yesterday..a waste time..maha episode for nothing......Seeing Manav like that ..he was really ridiculous...

Let see tonight what will happen.......Have a nice journey..
Bye...

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

This episode made me laugh sooo much. the whole time I was laughing. the three soaps are miles apart in terms of story that the MAHA episode was a MAHA JOKE. how the combined brains of CVS come up with this is beyond me.

1) the episode started of by manav forced to work on the day of SaSha anniversary and manav gifting a sari to archu!

2) MACHO MANAV helps ROAMING RUDRA in search of a bag. After a long time, macho makes sense, your life is NOT worth the bag. Roaming says "meri patni ki tasveer is in thebag" and macho has lost his mind AGAIN!!!. okay, decided macho, i will risk MY LIFE for a stranger cuz HIS WIFEY"S PIC in the BAG!!! uff.. go to WORK. EARN MONEY, macho

3) varsha insults arman. archu drinks it for manav. but, i realised VARSHA has ALWAYS been like this. just her good deeds overshasowed her TRUE nature. she has ALWAYS been this arrogant and a SNOB

4) THE ROYAL HOTELROFLROFL mona ji and anukalp book a room in a brothel/hotel!! and cut to dharmesh, who comes to thanee village cuz he cant find a EXECUTIVE ROOM ANYWHERE in whole of MUMBAI... oy dharmesh" ever heard of ROYAL HOTEL, which anukalp found ONLINE?? they charge per hour and ROOMS are ALWAYS available"ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  the whole silliness of it made me crack up. so when the party is going all, manav is being insulted, dharmesh and madhuri are getting on with it!! OMG ROFLROFL 

5) we all know ArMan are in JDJ. we DONT need them to dance on a romantic number. the dream dance is JUST BRIBERY on the part of CVs to make us watch PR. 

6) archana knows mona. manav doesnt know anukalp. Macho Manav turns into LOVE GURU cuz he can draw SO MANY examples FROM HIS LIFE. i was like ullu da patha, chup kar and do waitery!. since he started the job, all manav did was break vessels and got a raise. after that, hawa mein udding manav is just dodging WORK. does the phoren missus KNOW THIS?? HONEST AND LOYAL MANAV doing KAM CHORI??? 
ArMan are soo stupid. the wife doesnt know where her husband works. Husband doesnt ask where his wife is going for the party. and Archana professes to have spent TOO MUCH TIME WITH MANAV??? 

it was sooo funny when the manager told off manav for not working. maanv has to be that ONE PERSON allowed to take personal calls, for such a long time with so much frequency. he might as well get paid to talk on the phone.

all in all bekar episode. tommorow for the first time ( and prolly the last) we hear manav bhajan. someone other than archana, praising manav. lets enjoy it while it lasts cuz after that its back to square one.

THINGS i wanna see
a) varsha finds out the truth
b) vinod apologizing to manav, not promoting sanskaar lakshmi
c) manav finds out about archana's arm-twisiting fiasco
d) no more of these maha episodes. EVER
e) ARMAN ROMANCE

How come our Manav got a bike all of a sudden. Till yesterday he would be roaming on the roads with his wife walking. And today he is riding a bike all of a sudden.
shovanashrestha Groupbie
shovanashrestha
shovanashrestha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
After reading the update I was not daring to watch the ME but watch it for the ARMAN dance sequenceDay Dreaming today n I was wondering about the so called creatives n team Do they even bother to watch the episode before onairing ????coz it didn't hav any contunity in the sences specially sences of manav first they show manav taking baggage of batatawada to their room in that waiter attaire than after that he came in the hotel with rudra to allote him the room in his normal dress n the most amazing thing was manav all of sudden in a bike ..i was like what's going on..my head is still spining.
I usually came to SOTD only for voting but today i can't refrain my self from posting... n HAT OFF TO U TANYA DI FOR UR PATIENCE OF WATCHING THIS SHOW N GIVING US THE LOVELY UPDATES.
Usually only after reading ur updates i go through the episode.. Thank u for that.Smile

oh vote for noone.

Edited by shovanashrestha - 18 January 2011 at 5:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Anyway, I voted for Rudra's amazing voiceWink  Arman's dream D'ohdance was cute, they both looked very nice in white.

Edited by star_wars - 18 January 2011 at 8:20am
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Karen..you posted blank..Shocked

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Karen..you posted blank..Shocked

That is why I LOL.  Don't know how it happened Usha.

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Is your internet back in order.?..Smile..Karen

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars