Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 17th Jan 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [61.40%]
3 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.26%]
1 [1.75%]
8 [14.04%]
6 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Di I voted for Manav. I did not see the ME.. But after reading ur comments on Manav ( New Love Guru) voted him... LOL
Edit : I have never missed any Episode. But recently missing it becoz of the sad track.  I Cant believe myself that I can miss any epi of my all time fav PR..
Whatever it is till now I used to love ArMan. Now I like Sushita equally Big smile

Edited by ArManFan1 - 17 January 2011 at 6:47pm

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

THINGS i wanna see
a) varsha finds out the truth
b) vinod apologizing to manav, not promoting sanskaar lakshmi
c) manav finds out about archana's arm-twisiting fiasco
d) no more of these maha episodes. EVER
e) ARMAN ROMANCE

ClapClapClap

In a perfect world all this  would happen ...but you know  and I know what  kind of world Ekta and her creatives live in .....Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap-SushitaLover-

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Di I voted for Manav. I did not see the ME.. But after reading ur comments on Manav ( New Love Guru) voted him... LOL
Edit : I have never missed any Episode. But recently missing it becoz of the sad track.  I Cant believe myself that I can miss any epi of my all time fav PR..
Whatever it is till now I used to love ArMan. Now I like Sushita equally Big smile

It was a total waste of tiem today .I usually never talk negative but today was aweful ...
I bet they wrote this episode in 2 hours flat and just ordered their actors to show up .Sushant looked p***** throughout the show ...I guess he did not like the show story line and that stupid costume they made him  wear ....
To me he has never looked this bored  palying manav ...
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I hated this crossover episode too. But My Heart goes to Rudra and Gauri. from Sanjog Se Bani Sangini.(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

. Even he know that if he bring the cake .All familly will see him...and insults and humilialtions will follow..but  he want to finish his job and want to be paid...otherwise he will be dismiss..

So he go straight  in the wolf's mouth .........  

Very well said .......LOLLOLClap

How many times this man can be humiliate like this...Question  and why???I .don't really know where all .producers and..everybody..want to come..What they want to show us that even now I don't understand???
My god....

I am so bored and fed up with the creatives showing Manav as the ultimate loser ...It is sickening ....

Manav an honest guy..ready to help people..hard worker..just love his wife and want to fufill her dream...What's bad with that guy..??Cause he is poor ..others are rich ..humiliation must be constantly for him..

Seriously here..yes one mistake he did ..don't tell Archana that he work here as waiter..Thumbs Down    but for the rest he has done any mistake..he is here for working..as a waiter.YES ,but for working..".Work is work ".. 

Exactly .... what is so wrong in being  a waiter ....
It's  an honest way to make a living ....Confused

We see Rasika who insult Manv ,this I don't understand ..why her..?? She has nothing to say..

Yeah , who the hell is she to say anything Angry

I notice also Darmesh took a room here  D'oh  in same hotel..

I hope they catch him in the middle of the action .....Manav should come in the room to do the house keeping .....then he should immediately take snap shots of Dharmesh and madhuri ...he always takes his mobile with him all the tiem ...or betetr ..make a MMS of Dharmesh .....LOL
Why Jaywant has not been invited??Varsha like him very much...She don't know about the truth..why she don't even asked satish?? She will invite Jaywant.. 

Why do you  want Jaywant ..He is bad news .Thank God he didn't come and see Manav in the Air India maharaja get up .....

Bye everyone...thanks once more Tanya for the fabulous uptade..
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
voted for arman for the beautiful dance. Both looked so adorable with that white dress.
At first wanted to vote for manav, but in the end, after watching arman's dream dance in the party, decided to vote for arman.
So, vote goes to the cutest couple of television arman*clap*

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by ArManFan1

It was a total waste of tiem today .I usually never talk negative but today was aweful ...
I bet they wrote this episode in 2 hours flat and just ordered their actors to show up .Sushant looked p***** throughout the show ...I guess he did not like the show story line and that stupid costume they made him  wear ....
To me he has never looked this bored  palying manav ...
Oh good Di I opted for JDJ instead of ME else I would have felt more bad and also had to answer everyone at home.. Sushant looked bored playing Manav ofh my God.... Cant believe but he has no other option. He cant do much on that..  But still feel bad as this is my all time fav show and dont feel talking negetaive. But creatives dont leave any options for us..
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i finally caught the repeat and it was not dat bad as i felt..it ws ok
things i liked.
1)Mona saying savita has some screw loose ROFL 
2)Manav helping Rudra awwwDay Dreaming 
3)ArMan dance  was ok yeah dey were really luking pretty tired but still it was not dat bad despite of no choreography...
4)Manav he was really gudd and i dun find anything wrong wid him doing waiter job noww cos watever he is doing is for money in a proper way which is much better dan the driver job for a goon..
5)Archu missing manav awwww

today i think we will get to see dhamakas..
1)manav insulted but Rudra,Anukalp supporting him
2)Archu maha angry on manav for not telling her the truth
3)Dharmesh red handedly caught by vaishali widmadhuri in dat situation
4)varsha comes to know the truth

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 17 January 2011 at 11:37pm

shootingstar27

Go to top