Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 17th Jan 2011 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [61.40%]
3 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.26%]
1 [1.75%]
8 [14.04%]
6 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

4) THE ROYAL HOTELROFLROFL mona ji and anukalp book a room in a brothel/hotel!! and cut to dharmesh, who comes to thanee village cuz he cant find a EXECUTIVE ROOM ANYWHERE in whole of MUMBAI... oy dharmesh" ever heard of ROYAL HOTEL, which anukalp found ONLINE?? they charge per hour and ROOMS are ALWAYS available"ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  the whole silliness of it made me crack up. so when the party is going all, manav is being insulted, dharmesh and madhuri are getting on with it!! OMG ROFLROFL  This was hilarious!! Didn't dharmesh know where the party was?????????

5) we all know ArMan are in JDJ. we DONT need them to dance on a romantic number. the dream dance is JUST BRIBERY on the part of CVs to make us watch PR.   NO NO,,we DO WANT to see ArMan actually dance like this on PR.. being really good and showing off in front of everyone, and always, when Shushant/Ankita dance...they are so sexy and romantic....something soooo missing in Arman's romance on the show...i was very excited to see them like this even in the dream mode but really want to see it actually performed on PR by Manav & Archana!!

Edited by naava - 17 January 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
where did manav get the bike???
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

HI ..
Boring Boring Boring.....episode So its was a Mix Boring MASALA episode...not even Spicy..where is Jaywant Rane...??

Anyway today i vote for Manav..yes he help Rudra with the goons and Anukalp . Manav advice him to tell Mona about his love ...but I vote for him especially. Even he know that if he bring the cake .All familly will see him...and insults and humilialtions will follow..but  he want to finish his job and want to be paid...otherwise he will be dismiss..

So he go straight  in the wolf's mouth .........  

How many times this man can be humiliate like this...Question  and why???I .don't really know where all .producers and..everybody..want to come..What they want to show us that even now I don't understand???
My god....

Manav an honest guy..ready to help people..hard worker..just love his wife and want to fufill her dream...What's bad with that guy..??Cause he is poor ..others are rich ..humiliation must be constantly for him..

Seriously here..yes one mistake he did ..don't tell Archana that he work here as waiter..Thumbs Down    but for the rest he has done any mistake..he is here for working..as a waiter.YES ,but for working..".Work is work ".. 
Why insult him...non sence...Ekta want to show us waiter is a bad work
Where she want to come...

I fell sad for Manv ..at that moment he had  2 choice when he know Familly K is here...Leave his work and rush away..or go straight..and accept  humiliation..  He choose humiliation....but as I see in the precap..its not Archana who will defend Manv . Rudra and Anukalp  ...and after perhaps Archana..we don't know..   

We see Rasika who insult Manv ,this I don't understand ..why her..?? She has nothing to say..

I notice also Darmesh took a room here  D'oh  in same hotel..

Why Jaywant has not been invited??Varsha like him very much...She don't know about the truth..why she don't even asked satish?? She will invite Jaywant.. 

For me, she's nothing ..she will have great problem..She will live with that all her life...
Snobbish and arrogant  girl.....Angry

So for today I end here...hope tomorrow interesting...even dream Arman dance was not as usual..something missing..?? but they were awesome in white as I said "1 word for ARMAN LoveAngels" and keep it... so let see tomorrow..
I forget must ask for something..where is the real Mona??.I mean .In the beginning of the serial there was another actress who did the role Mona..who was very beautiful and her acting was for the role..but this one..as if she is forcing for acting ..

Bye everyone...thanks once more Tanya for the fabulous uptade..

Edited by Thanee - 17 January 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyaliarchanamanav.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I didnt like the epi either! Execept Satish! the poor sole had to side his pain and dance with that freak of a wife LOL
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Thanee]

mona has been replaced by sara khan...from bigg boss/  bidaai serial..

the actress who first played mona will be in baat hamari phaaki hai.. serial..                                                                                       

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
It HAS to be satish. The way he handled the situation like a loving and concerned husband was admirable. Varsha is really lucky to have a man like him. 
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][I haven't watched the epi yet n dont plan 2 watch either. But i think u really deserve an award 4 wat u r doing Di - the Shahan Shakti AwardClap 4 bearing PR crappy twistsOuchLOL

Thank yo uso much .Today I will gladly accept this award as I  think I deserve it ...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap-SushitaLover-lunza

Go to top