Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tiya229

4) THE ROYAL HOTEL🤣🤣 mona ji and anukalp book a room in a brothel/hotel!! and cut to dharmesh, who comes to thanee village cuz he cant find a EXECUTIVE ROOM ANYWHERE in whole of MUMBAI... oy dharmesh" ever heard of ROYAL HOTEL, which anukalp found ONLINE?? they charge per hour and ROOMS are ALWAYS available"🤣🤣 🤣🤣  the whole silliness of it made me crack up. so when the party is going all, manav is being insulted, dharmesh and madhuri are getting on with it!! OMG 🤣🤣  This was hilarious!! Didn't dharmesh know where the party was?????????

5) we all know ArMan are in JDJ. we DONT need them to dance on a romantic number. the dream dance is JUST BRIBERY on the part of CVs to make us watch PR.   NO NO,,we DO WANT to see ArMan actually dance like this on PR.. being really good and showing off in front of everyone, and always, when Shushant/Ankita dance...they are so sexy and romantic....something soooo missing in Arman's romance on the show...i was very excited to see them like this even in the dream mode but really want to see it actually performed on PR by Manav & Archana!!

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
where did manav get the bike???
^^ @ naava; i too love ArMan dancing, but just not today. today the episode was silly and to just add it in, is pointless. give me a good arman romance, then the cvs can make them dance. without a good plot, any lovely, romantic song irks me.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HI ..
Boring Boring Boring.....episode So its was a Mix Boring MASALA episode...not even Spicy..where is Jaywant Rane...??

Anyway today i vote for Manav..yes he help Rudra with the goons and Anukalp . Manav advice him to tell Mona about his love ...but I vote for him especially. Even he know that if he bring the cake .All familly will see him...and insults and humilialtions will follow..but  he want to finish his job and want to be paid...otherwise he will be dismiss..

So he go straight  in the wolf's mouth .........  

How many times this man can be humiliate like this...❓  and why???I .don't really know where all .producers and..everybody..want to come..What they want to show us that even now I don't understand???
My god....

Manav an honest guy..ready to help people..hard worker..just love his wife and want to fufill her dream...What's bad with that guy..??Cause he is poor ..others are rich ..humiliation must be constantly for him..

Seriously here..yes one mistake he did ..don't tell Archana that he work here as waiter..👎🏼    but for the rest he has done any mistake..he is here for working..as a waiter.YES ,but for working..".Work is work ".. 
Why insult him...non sence...Ekta want to show us waiter is a bad work
Where she want to come...

I fell sad for Manv ..at that moment he had  2 choice when he know Familly K is here...Leave his work and rush away..or go straight..and accept  humiliation..  He choose humiliation....but as I see in the precap..its not Archana who will defend Manv . Rudra and Anukalp  ...and after perhaps Archana..we don't know..   

We see Rasika who insult Manv ,this I don't understand ..why her..?? She has nothing to say..

I notice also Darmesh took a room here    in same hotel..

Why Jaywant has not been invited??Varsha like him very much...She don't know about the truth..why she don't even asked satish?? She will invite Jaywant.. 

For me, she's nothing ..she will have great problem..She will live with that all her life...
Snobbish and arrogant  girl.....😡

So for today I end here...hope tomorrow interesting...even dream Arman dance was not as usual..something missing..?? but they were awesome in white as I said "1 word for ARMAN LoveAngels" and keep it... so let see tomorrow..
I forget must ask for something..where is the real Mona??.I mean .In the beginning of the serial there was another actress who did the role Mona..who was very beautiful and her acting was for the role..but this one..as if she is forcing for acting ..

Bye everyone...thanks once more Tanya for the fabulous uptade..

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt like the epi either! Execept Satish! the poor sole had to side his pain and dance with that freak of a wife 😆
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Thanee]

mona has been replaced by sara khan...from bigg boss/  bidaai serial..

the actress who first played mona will be in baat hamari phaaki hai.. serial..                                                                                       
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It HAS to be satish. The way he handled the situation like a loving and concerned husband was admirable. Varsha is really lucky to have a man like him. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thank yo uso much .Today I will gladly accept this award as I  think I deserve it ...Ouch

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di I voted for Manav. I did not see the ME.. But after reading ur comments on Manav ( New Love Guru) voted him... 😆
Edit : I have never missed any Episode. But recently missing it becoz of the sad track.  I Cant believe myself that I can miss any epi of my all time fav PR..
Whatever it is till now I used to love ArMan. Now I like Sushita equally 😃Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiya229

THINGS i wanna see
a) varsha finds out the truth
b) vinod apologizing to manav, not promoting sanskaar lakshmi
c) manav finds out about archana's arm-twisiting fiasco
d) no more of these maha episodes. EVER
e) ARMAN ROMANCE

👏👏👏

In a perfect world all this  would happen ...but you know  and I know what  kind of world Ekta and her creatives live in .....