India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NISSAR IS A TRUE BLOOD PROVEN SADIST

leila_99 Newbie
leila_99
leila_99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

i know nothing   happens the way we exactly plan things or life in general.thats why we watch drama serials ...to escape our reality..but this Nissar guy ....there's a limit to negativity .after  syfferring so much with no fault of her own Geet  finally is learning to trust her dreams and what does the creator of the show gift us in return .no life is even worse on the other side of  the fence.come on just because your lovelife isn't turning out well Angrydoesn't mean your heroine also shouldn't ..GET A LIFE LOOOSEROuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneer_foreverneha1779bhabhablackb28

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Wow Im really shocked!!!Shocked

Dear I understand ur angriness..lekin har cheez ko ek hadh hoti hai..aur tum us hadh ko cross karaiho...Confused  Nissar is the bestThumbs Up.. the storyline is quite inetresting and makes ppl continue watching wats going to happen next... agar all well hote toh kya zarurat hoti ke hum serial age dekhe?... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jaan, just cool down and wait and watch^^ lolLOL

But still if its ur opinion i accept, but plz dun be so rude, us Nissar ke paas bhi toh ek dil hai, and he can get hurt^^
Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikaafgprincess786bhabhahuny.thebest-eiya-maankigeet4everkhushi_4evermaneet_forever9LavZAmoureux

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leila_99

i know nothing   happens the way we exactly plan things or life in general.thats why we watch drama serials ...to escape our reality..but this Nissar guy ....there's a limit to negativity .after  syfferring so much with no fault of her own Geet  finally is learning to trust her dreams and what does the creator of the show gift us in return .no life is even worse on the other side of  the fence.come on just because your lovelife isn't turning out well Angrydoesn't mean your heroine also shouldn't ..GET A LIFE LOOOSEROuchOuch

Sorry for what i am about to write but Dear have u really watched the seriel till date? If yes then i am surprised that u can write such a post..................... I understand that everyone has a their own POV and a right to air them as well but it should be backed up with hard facts too...isn' it?
GHSP is not just abt a Super hit pair, but it is also abt the crowd pulling story line which has kept its audience so enthralled that we have all become die-hard fans of the seriel and the characters which basically translates to the fact that the CVs have created exceptionally good characters and situations for us.

Which brings us to the point under discussion as it has all been becoz the guy ur bashing has given his green signal to the episodes which had been shot and aired for us....................
I understand that u r upset becoz of the hardships that Geet has been shown to face but then if that hadn't been the case u won't have had such a romantic story-line or such a MB style hero who can fight the goons and save her.from so many situations all of which we all have really enjoyed...and neither could he have gone to bring his bride in such a dreamy way on a ghodi..which was a really dream stuff come true...............

so,
Again i very politely request u to plz refrain from name calling if u can..
(p.s. no insult intended...straight or veiled.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjTiharikamaneet_forever9Amoureux

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
agreed with the two above comments...they said what i feel..
Nissar is the best and GHSP is the bestest show ever ,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjTiharikakhushi_4evermaneet_forever9Amoureux

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

If der is sum hope left in da show den its coz of Nissar Parvez....if nyone can get da show bck on track its Nissar.......if nyone can undo all des n gv us our Maanet bck den its Nissar......coz he is da one who creatd da dreammy Maaneet couple....n he is da best!!!all des sequnz r not dirctd by him.....his touch is missin widot doubt.....

dnt get agitd dear....chill....wait n watch....dnt judge nythin so early....gv it sum tym...Smile

Edited by LavZ - 17 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikakhushi_4everAmoureux

ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

agreed with the two above comments...they said what i feel..
Nissar is the best and GHSP is the bestest show ever ,,
Ryt der wid u m88...dat wasnt very nycc yyaaaarr!!! Nissrr is ttoo gud...Achi Baat Nahi Hai! At the end of the day hez given us the most hottest jodi Maan-Geet ! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikakhushi_4everAmoureux

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yeh nassir is the best but way not bringing Dev make clear the problems.they should bring infornt of Brij & Arjun this finsh mean next track will come Sameera & Vicky.
Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

GHSP IS THE BEST SHOW, and this is all because of NISSAR, NISSAR is simply THE BEST and he is the one who gave us our Maneet, if he wasnt there then we would have never been able to see Maneet together. This show never lost its charm and will never lose it and this is the only serial where there is a balance between happiness and saddness, i truly love this show because its not like other crap saas-bahu serials where they show mostly negativity and saddness and in those serials, even the lead pair changes, they never stick to the orginal lead pair, they always changes it but in GHSP, its always Maneet, Maneet rocks and they will continue to rock, GHSP rocks n this is only because of Nissar :)

Edited by Tiharika - 17 January 2011 at 5:45pm

Go to top