India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya is dead tomorrow...again! (Page 4)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ROFLagreed....everything is possible....pia a half vampire, danish a wolf blah blah blah...

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I have a question yar.. How come Piya affordaded that Victorian dress, if she can not afford to ware nice dress in Abhay's party????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
she is totally dead.
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I think that Abhay will be mad at Piya at first, but not for long, because he can never be mad at Piya for too long! LOL
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

I have a question yar.. How come Piya affordaded that Victorian dress, if she can not afford to ware nice dress in Abhay's party????LOL

Maybe she spent all her money on that dress? Or she could have borrowed it from someone...
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
after watching today's epi...i feel tht she is totally dead too..lol..
she better run for her life..as soon as she is done with this act...wen abhay finds out..he is not gonna leave her..abhay's totally gone case right now...LOL

ok..jokes apart..well..i think abhay will probably be extremely angry at her..will reach the height of rudeness with her..bt i think all this will lead to piya literally risking her life..which would eventually lead her to find out the truth...then abhay will get back to his senses..and of course this time he can not afford to loose her...so he will go and save her...even though it means he has to expose himself..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieMahak Sinha

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

LOLNice question, me wondering what the answer is tooLOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode i can say this:-

He will be mad in anger over Pia when he will come to know that she was Pia who was trying to prove herself Mitz and was testing him. He will hold her tightly from her shoulders and will ask why did she do it? She will give the reasons ( in which i have no interest) and than he will say "Dekhna chahti ho meri sacchai, chalo mere saath".

and he will bring her along with him to show her his reality and than he would ask "Batao Pia, kya abhi bhi mujhe se pyaar kar sakti ho?"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index