Piya is dead tomorrow...again!

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So not literalllyyy...
But....
Abhay now knows tht its Piya....Or i think he knows..the way he was looking at her...
All angry n stuufff
He will go along with Piya's plan and then I think he will find out its Piya .... tht means he'll prob fool Piya into thinkin tht he thinks its Metz (sbs segment!)....and I have a huggeee feeling...Piya ki band bajegi!!!!!!!
OMG!!! To think if she did sumthin like tht.....he will be soooooooooooo angrrryyyyyyyy and stufff....
His wrath wud be soo much...tht thinkin abt it just makes u shiver (ehhh not realllyy) but stilll...he looked emmensely angryyy!!!

After Watching todays episode..january 20th 2011...
Yeeeppppp....She awakened the "beast" in him...he said...he is fire..and she will burn..she will have to pay!

I feel sorry for both...all she wanted to know was the truth..thereby..doin such a thing...
If abhay is obsessed with Maithli..
Piya is obsessed with Abhay...
I feel as if things will not improve bet them for a long time..but as the thing goes...Piya will risk her life....in which abhay will have to save her or let her die..n he saves her...unleashing his vamp. ness...But i dont think after that abhay will reallyy tlk to her..unless if abhays evil bro comes along...well then we have to wait for more villians to ruin the story in order to make the story better..hahah

Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup! She called for itπŸ˜†
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yup! She called for itπŸ˜†

she def did!!! but one of the article said..she risked her life..to find out the truth...this is not risking her lifeee.....wonder wht she will do...??? cuz we all know..abhay wud be mad at her..but he'll never hurt her....
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i m damn sure dat it is not ny spirit of maithali.......it was piya only but damn confused whether abhay knws it or notπŸ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanaya11

she def did!!! but one of the article said..she risked her life..to find out the truth...this is not risking her lifeee.....wonder wht she will do...??? cuz we all know..abhay wud be mad at her..but he'll never hurt her....

Your title says she's dead!🀣
Ok, on a serious note, as far as I remember, the article said that Haseena will stop Abhay before he reveals anything to Maithili(Pia).
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay doesn't know it. That's why he will do the mistake and will about to tell the truth. But Haseena will stop it. Risking life will be piya's next plan when this plan fails.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think it maithili spirit because she cant be both the place at the same time .πŸ˜• i am confused yar !!!!!!!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Piya would manage to fool Abhay as Maithili. But her plan would not work as Haseena stops Abhay from telling the Truth which makes Piya to take the next step. I guess that she would risk her life and go to the dark jungle (Remember Dobriyal talking about it to Piya) where probably werewolves are present too (as they have followed Abhay there) because she knows Abhay would sense her in danger and come to her aid (as always) proving that he is not a human. Here Abhay has 2 options; expose the truth in front of Piya or let her die and Abhay would choose to expose himself.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay is like blind in Mitz love.....
moreover article said Haseena'll stop him
so i don't think he knows abt Pia's deeds
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well piya knows that she is hurting abhay very badly in the process...but then she have no choice....she wants normal things for him..not a dark past life......now she is too close to solve the mystery.....its better they solve the mystery and move on with the story....move on with AbhiYa love story.....