Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!🤗
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I told you sweetheart won't be missing your bday (: It's actually 1:00am here so I'll keep it really short 😆 Anyway (:

Happy Birthday Priya 🤗

Many many happy returns of the day to you, may all your dreams and wishes come true on this special day (i hope i'm not late wishing you since technically it's the 19th here)
And on a personal front you're a great younger sister to have 🤗 and I'll be there for you anytime you need it 😳 plus..most important..i will never get tired of making your requests 🤣
Hahaha..I just chuchked that in cause i'm feeling sleepy ):
And since I'm still in NZ getting back in a few days, and I couldn't make you anything ): I'm going to reserve a spot for you when I open 😆 and take that as your bday gift from me, sorry at this time of the day/night can't think of anything better 😆 
lovee youu...x
Once again Happy Birthday!! 
hope you enjoy this day to the max!!
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Happy Birthday Priya 🥳 hope you have a fab day may all your wishes be filfulled
priya185 thumbnail
time to answer all of these will do soon
priya185 thumbnail
@ hoor the msg and thread is sooo sweet thnx so much yaar 
very flattering
aww i geuss i should call you di from now on :P
and thnx 4 the cute gifts
@ banu thank you yaar the pic is so cute
@ pari thnx hun sig is v nice
@ zainu thank you hun
@ afeera thanks a lot using the sig v pretty texture
@ dhara thnx hun
@ aish thnx yh its been longgg time
priya185 thumbnail
@ meera thnx hun
yh its been ages :) need to catch up on you properly been ages since we had a proper convo
@ vini thnx huni love the one u made though using
@ fats thnx naughty mum and bad forgettful didi :P love the sig i saw shikha's post in her shop and knew your gettign me a sig frm her so no surprise
@ marj thanks hun love the sisg using one both r cute
yes u got all my current fav jodis right
@ krishu thnx a lot hun
@ prethi thnx so much di
yh its been a long time hope to still talk 2 you like before
priya185 thumbnail
@ reeno thnx hope its b4 1th though :P
@ fats you wished me the most and the first love you
@ lunza tanya cherry etc - anki/sushita friends thnx guys for coming ehre nd wishing
@ aliya thnx
@ sen thnx again
@ jaya hi hun gld to see you again
yh i love ag and cute sig thnx for mking  
@ ashu thnx for wishing me gift cn be another time maybe your always busy on my bday /around this time :P  
@ avni thnx hun
@ marium thnx a ton hun and yes keep smiling as long as i see hc hehe and lol tke ur time :P
@ anza ty
@ hoor ily 3 time ur wishing me
@ marj thnx again hun
@ jenny thanks
@ mariam thanks hun
priya185 thumbnail
rofl had to reply to this seperately

I told you sweetheart won't be missing your bday (: It's actually 1:00am here so I'll keep it really short 😆 Anyway (: aww wow your up till one for me thnx 😆😛

Happy Birthday Priya 🤗thank you

Many many happy returns of the day to you, may all your dreams and wishes come true on this special day (i hope i'm not late wishing you since technically it's the 19th here) no your on time yaar
And on a personal front you're a great younger sister to have 🤗 and I'll be there for you  anytime you need it 😳 aww thnx hun thts v sweet plus..most important..i will never get tired of making your requests 🤣 lols hehe <3 but i dont req as many sigs as you think i do 😆
Hahaha..I just chuchked that in cause i'm feeling sleepy ): 😆 lol your cute 😛
And since I'm still in NZ getting back in a few days, and I couldn't make you anything ): I'm going to reserve a spot for you when I open 😆 and take that as your bday gift from me, sorry at this time of the day/night can't think of anything better 😆 lols or just amke me anythign of peopel you know i like bday gifts should be a complete surprise nah wihtotu any hard work from the person whoz bday it is 😛
lovee youu...x ly2 waise yeh bhi koi kehne ki bbhaat hai always do 🤗

@Priya
Glad to know you liked them both!! 
So how's the Bday going?