Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's desperate attempt... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=friendforall

it could be a plan of Jawahar.Chanchal and Viren to Seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself pretend to fall for Nivi go against his family and win her trust,  this would Shatter Sid completely,  they would prove Nivi Insane and send her to the mental hospital and here Divya being so dump(according to JAAL) she would not have any Idea of all this,  so this way Sid would loose interest in everything and Viren  and his parents would get hold of the whole property,  ( remenber in the Karva ChaW*H episode Viren tells Chanchal "mein aapke aur papa ke khilaaf akbhi bhi kuch bhi nahi karunga then I wonder how did he marry Nivi much against their wish)
[/QUOTE]

Seemingly insignificant  clues are always presented in the significant episodes, when viewers are busy seeing love and romance.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
So what r u trying to say Bani.....that after a full of nivRen romance epi......there is a clue that leads to hinting who the stalker might be.???
apart from Viren's scary expressions n dialogues.......there was only Sid who wanted to know where NivRen were staying.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

So what r u trying to say Bani.....that after a full of nivRen romance epi......there is a clue that leads to hinting who the stalker might be.???
apart from Viren's scary expressions n dialogues.......there was only Sid who wanted to know where NivRen were staying.

just reflect on all the dialogues that Viren uttered in last two days, in between the romantic ones. I have written in many posts today only about those dialogues.Smile

u r right, Sid was trying to find out. It could be he was concerned about the safety of Viren and Nivedita, or he wanted to know how to reach the place to stalk Nivedita.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
But Bani...now after knowing where NivRen were going n trying to send some people for thier security also excludes Sid from the list.....coz if its Sid then its too obvious like how it was in other incidents back at home.
Thats y i dont think its Sid...........but wit Viren.....has sid ever been the reason for Viren ??
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

But Bani...now after knowing where NivRen were going n trying to send some people for thier security also excludes Sid from the list.....coz if its Sid then its too obvious like how it was in other incidents back at home.
Thats y i dont think its Sid...........but wit Viren.....has sid ever been the reason for Viren ??

I too agree that Sid has very chances, my belief is based on the fact that Sid's character cannot be that bold. If you analyse Sid's character, he is definitely at fault for not supporting an innocent Keshav, and he has already paid for that by being a pawn at the hands of CC by marrying Divya against his own wish and is also now paying by being targetted by Divya with false accusations and will be targetted by Nivi also very soon. But as I said before also, every character has a limitation and there is an extent to which it can go. I dont really think that he can be the stalker, but who knows? Thats why I give them 95% clearance and 5% doubt.

Viren might be the stalker in most possibility. Because, I feel all these months, he sort of prepared a way so that Sid can be framed. Slowly and steadly today Nivi has reached a stage when she believes Viren completely and Sid's all existence has been totally shed away by Nivi before only and today it is confirmed by her falling in love with Viren.

And who better than Nivi to point finger at Sid, because Nivi as a person is so honest, that she will never point her finger at anyone innocent. There is already a seed of suspicion in Nivi's mind against Sid and this will be confirmed by some evidence in a day or two. Nivi might be the reason Sid would be accused, and in this way, both Sid and Nivi's accounts will become equal. One time he did not trust Nivi and another time Nivi did not.

Its my speculation, it could be I am reading too much.
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I am from Mauritius and Yesterday I saw the Episode when VIren goes to Delhi with Yashodhara dadi.  and that time HM phones Divya and Invites them for dinner the same night, and the same night Dadaji's medecines were changed.  How could it be Viren who changed it when he was on  his way to Delhi and moreover that time Dadi was with him, so how can he change the medecines if he is the Stalker,  and I watched the precap from India in Youtube when that masked person comes to Nivi,  The person did not seem Viren to me,  His body structure was not of Viren, his eyes also were not of Viren.  He seemed like someone else to me,   not even Sidharth,  because Sidharth's way of standing is not the way the masked person was standing,  this person had a more full body and this body structure could be either Jawahar or Divya's Father,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index