India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's desperate attempt...

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Some of Viren's dialogues at the end of todays episode showed how desperate he was to close the distance between them.

Phir se kuch maang rahi ho...
tumhe ab tak nahi mila...jo tumhe chahiye tha.

Main toh hamesha se hi tumhara tha...lekin tumhe apna banane ke liye...bahut minnate karni pad rahi hai.

Bahut lalchi hoon main...tum mere paas ho...sirf usse mera dil nahi bharega.
Meri ho jaao...har tarah se....sirf meri.
Pata nahi kab aayega voh pal.

At first he sounded like a bachara who was so disappointed that even with all his efforts to win her....she seems to still has a wish unfulfilled....the way he looked at her was so serious but a little sad.
He hinted her in a way that how much effort and patience he is putting to win her....he still has some distance to cover.
And then he sounded hopeful that Nivi wud get a hint of what he wanted to achieve....coz he had been so patient with her n supported her like a true love...n still even though he keeps saying that he wud wait till she agrees....he still showed her how desperate he was to win her love.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckinkidearhananeasyadadagina24ApoorvaFanVirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJain-Afreen-Gita97

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
If I just consider, the way he is leading Nivi to fall in love with him slowly but steadily is worth appreciating. At the same time I feel everyone starting from the viewers to the characters would vote him to be the best lover, the best husband and the best man that a woman can dream of.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearhananeAnamikaSJaindiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

If I just consider, the way he is leading Nivi to fall in love with him slowly but steadily is worth appreciating. At the same time I feel everyone starting from the viewers to the characters would vote him to be the best lover, the best husband and the best man that a woman can dream of.

So well said he is every girl's dream, any girl would love to have a husband like him,  so much of love.  (Just hope all this he is doing is true and sincere and not for revenge) Any girl would be lucky to have a Husband like viren, 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

So well said he is every girl's dream, any girl would love to have a husband like him,  so much of love.  (Just hope all this he is doing is true and sincere and not for revenge) Any girl would be lucky to have a Husband like viren, 

but there are still many questions attached to this? Girls think by emotions..WinkSmile
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

but there are still many questions attached to this? Girls think by emotions..WinkSmile

Yes this is also true,  we girls always think with emotions, 

Frankly speaking sometimes even I think Viren could be the stalker but the reason why many of us dont want to acccpet is that We all love Viren so much that we dont want to see him Negative,  we want him to be positive,  But we have got to see wat the CTM have decided

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Frankly speaking sometimes even I think Viren could be the stalker but the reason why many of us dont want to acccpet is that We all love Viren so much that we dont want to see him Negative,  we want him to be positive,  But we have got to see wat the CTM have decided

Its not a question of "what we want to see", but what the reality is!
Its not very difficult to make out the reality, if we think with an unbiased mind. We have only seen the romantic side of Viren, but not much beyond that. We are yet to see the full character of Viren. Just as he can be the stalker, there is equal chance he is not.

But personally, I somehow do not feel very good about the whole stuff from long time. Thats my view.

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Its not very difficult to make out the reality, if we think with an unbiased mind. We have only seen the romantic side of Viren, but not much beyond that. We are yet to see the full character of Viren. Just as he can be the stalker, there is equal chance he is not.

But personally, I somehow do not feel very good about the whole stuff from long time. Thats my view.

it could be a plan of Jawahar.Chanchal and Viren to Seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself pretend to fall for Nivi go against his family and win her trust,  this would Shatter Sid completely,  they would prove Nivi Insane and send her to the mental hospital and here Divya being so dump(according to JAAL) she would not have any Idea of all this,  so this way Sid would loose interest in everything and Viren  and his parents would get hold of the whole property,  ( remenber in the Karva ChaW*H episode Viren tells Chanchal "mein aapke aur papa ke khilaaf akbhi bhi kuch bhi nahi karunga then I wonder how did he marry Nivi much against their wish)
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

it could be a plan of Jawahar.Chanchal and Viren to Seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself pretend to fall for Nivi go against his family and win her trust,  this would Shatter Sid completely,  they would prove Nivi Insane and send her to the mental hospital and here Divya being so dump(according to JAAL) she would not have any Idea of all this,  so this way Sid would loose interest in everything and Viren  and his parents would get hold of the whole property,  ( remenber in the Karva ChaW*H episode Viren tells Chanchal "mein aapke aur papa ke khilaaf akbhi bhi kuch bhi nahi karunga then I wonder how did he marry Nivi much against their wish)

If we can make up a story then we wud want to think its the plan of Viren and his parents......but Like Bani said....we hve just seen the romantic side of Viren.......what there is another brutal side to him.
But that again arouses another question that if he has another side to him.....like for say...he is short tempred or anything then the rest of the family members wud have known......how come no one knows about his psychotic character.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index