Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I understand now why it was supposed to be 'Fanaa' (Page 2)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Wht a way to explain, beautifully said. I loved the dialouges today and the way Pia was looking Abhay and Abhay waiting for Maithili, and tht she kept her promise. Evn i loved the title Fanaa, but evn PKYEK suits this show as title, coz evn this is a show abt love and it's fairytale-like story, which is y i have started to like Pyaar ki ye ek kahaani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

OMG chiloooooooo u r soooo funnyROFLROFL
Thanks, that wasn't my intention thoughD'oh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea-Befikre

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thnx you lots DearEmbarrassed

indeed...Fanaa would have lived up to the great story....its sad and actually weird that it would face copyright issues.....just cause its the name of a movie?...hmmm...well, we are used PKYEK now...so all is good....however....today i was almost bursting into tears seeing Abhay destroyed in Maithali and Piya destroyed in Abhay....and how he ignored her....thinking of the original title didnt really make it eaiser eaither.....its to much suspnese going on.....i hope the creatives dont drag much on this specific phase.

This show is definitely going to make it audience shed tears that's for sure!

@chakku: It's ok, sweets. I'm not mean like those people who didn't let Ekta use Fannaa!!Angry
[/QUOTE]

for sure indeed....not just tears....it take a lot of energy and grabs you badly.....its never been alike for me.

.Jane..

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Adrastea-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Firstly, welcome back! Lovely to see you! I've always loved your posts. We had a poll recently saying which title we prefer. PKYEK is nice but 'Fannaa' would've captured the essence of the show so well! First, Abhay was destroyed in his love for Maithili and now, Pia will be destroyed in her love for Abhay! I so wish Ekta had got the title without any copyright problems! I love the meaning of 'Fannaa'-destroyed in love! It's beautiful!

Thnx you lots DearEmbarrassed

indeed...Fanaa would have lived up to the great story....its sad and actually weird that it would face copyright issues.....just cause its the name of a movie?...hmmm...well, we are used PKYEK now...so all is good....however....today i was almost bursting into tears seeing Abhay destroyed in Maithali and Piya destroyed in Abhay....and how he ignored her....thinking of the original title didnt really make it eaiser eaither.....its to much suspnese going on.....i hope the creatives dont drag much on this specific phase.

Ohh God, I wish they had stuck with the Title 'Fanaa'. It would have been so apt to the storyBig smile but as they say, we cant get everything we ask forOuchLOL PKYEK kinda makes me feel as if this kahaani is about Abhay-Metz more than Abhay-Piya [especially from the way the Pandher Haveli guard narrated A-Metz storyOuch] I wish I could get over this feeling by the time Abhay-Pia luv story starts...

Adrastea, Very well written post and the way u hv put the story is very touchingEmbarrassed 

Krishi

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Beautiful post! Clap

So right both Abhay and Pia will be destroyed in love. Abhay is already there....destroyed beaten in love. He is a dead man. Still clinging on to so called life with hope that his lover will come back to fulfill the promise. And Pia she is in the process of being destroyed. Abhay is stopping her but i guess too late. She has already stepped into the dark shadows to bring him to light. Sigh....you are right....their story is too painful and touching...

Thank YouEmbarrassed
@bold...This tells me....she is not dead....or is Abhay just in denial?.*sigh* his lonely heartOuch

indeed Abhay tried to stop her but at the same brought her closer and closer too....taking it her POV.....its really sad to know....after all he has done for her....and never let a shadow to even touch her.....he can hurt her the way no one, not even that knife Danish wanted to stab into her existence could.....his ignorance today....made me really feel bad....but she is thankfully stronger than us ,she will conquer!

todays episode tells me....if not bringing him to the light....she herself will step into the shadows and stay with him in in the darkness....

Ameres

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Wht a way to explain, beautifully said. I loved the dialouges today and the way Pia was looking Abhay and Abhay waiting for Maithili, and tht she kept her promise. Evn i loved the title Fanaa, but evn PKYEK suits this show as title, coz evn this is a show abt love and it's fairytale-like story, which is y i have started to like Pyaar ki ye ek kahaani.

Thank youEmbarrassed

oh i have no issues with the title now at all....its indeed beautiful aswell.....just that todays episode badly reminded me of 'Fanaa':)

yes....that scene was reason why i decided to post this......the way she looked at him and the way he was searhcing for Maithali .....ignoring Piya....all togther was amazingly done and very painfullOuchClap
-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Ohh God, I wish they had stuck with the Title 'Fanaa'. It would have been so apt to the storyBig smile but as they say, we cant get everything we ask forOuchLOL PKYEK kinda makes me feel as if this kahaani is about Abhay-Metz more than Abhay-Piya [especially from the way the Pandher Haveli guard narrated A-Metz storyOuch] I wish I could get over this feeling by the time Abhay-Pia luv story starts...

Adrastea, Very well written post and the way u hv put the story is very touchingEmbarrassed 

Krishi

Thnx a lot dearEmbarrassed

@AP and AM.....well....there is no need to get over any of them sweetie.....exaclty as Piya we have to understand and feel AM stroy well....to later on form it into AbhayPiya's great bond of two broken souls in wait.....we need to know take sides actually...both should be embraced to theit value:)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap
very nice post buddy
agree with evry word u have written.......

-Adrastea-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index