Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I understand now why it was supposed to be 'Fanaa'

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey allSmile

Well i felt like just spilling this out.

Through the whole episode today EK's words from the pressconference  kept ringing in my ears.....'I wanted Fanaa'.....when you become 'fanaa' for somone else'

Ofcourse it was obvious why she wanted the title from AbhayPiya and now Maithalis POV, but it wasnt first today i actually frightenly feelt the wordOuch

Leaving the great pain of our darling Abhay for his sweetheart Maithali aside for a moment....and all the mysteries and questions that was added to the rest today.....

I saw a girl....who was forgotten and ignored by the one her all existence have been redefined with...unintentionally and for a big reason ofcourse...not that i am complaining, but

I saw a girl...whom didnt see this ignorance , whom didnt see anything but....His eyes..His Pain!
....'I need to know whats eating you up inside'....'i am sorry Abhay'....' but i need to know your pain'

I saw a face....breaking into pieces....seeing 'him' drowning into the great pain inside, bursting out in a destroyed face.

I saw a soul...trapped in his eyes....locked behind the walls of his empty chamber of heart, eager to break and enter......she is and will be devasted...she'll be destroyed in him...she'll be Fanaa

I saw a boy.....in eternal wait.......'she will come' he said in a confident way....he was, he is destroyed.....he is Fanaa....in an eternal beauty...in an eternal love....snapped out of history in a cruel revenge of pride.

I saw a boy, I saw a girl...lonely in the crowd...screaming for a heart.....she for his , he for an eternal wait......Destiny brought them together....'Her' to take care of him....to gather the pieces of his heart...mend it with her breath, beat it with her existence, in response.....she doesnt expect love.....she wants him to be alive....she wants him to smile.....thats why she'll destroy herself in him and for him...she'll be Fanaa. 

Ahhhhhh.....their story sure does grab you deep inside to not let goOuch and their great act and coact does for sure not make it easier.....Sukirti's eyes when she was looking at him, her face....made it for second so touchable that it feelt reality......that i feelt pain in its true meaning....and when he looked up at her after going through the book, with his destroyed face,even Vivian made it hard to ignore the pain.ClapClapClap

Edited by -Adrastea- - 17 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**aewacutemug..Mari..shaggyscoobyprincess329PriyaThakurSaleem.KmeawKhaLidaHshruthiRleeseunggiloveknumnumreadingworms.--sumana13--RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICAmeresadits7blossom1234.Jane..music_l0ver036matwamango-LostindreamsBefikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Firstly, welcome back! Lovely to see you! I've always loved your posts. We had a poll recently saying which title we prefer. PKYEK is nice but 'Fannaa' would've captured the essence of the show so well! First, Abhay was destroyed in his love for Maithili and now, Pia will be destroyed in her love for Abhay! I so wish Ekta had got the title without any copyright problems! I love the meaning of 'Fannaa'-destroyed in love! It's beautiful!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea---sumana13--.:.MONA.:.adits7Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
completely agree wid chilooooooo........mere mind ko read kiya tha kya????ROFL
consider my post ditto as of chiloooo
ROFL (sry chilooo i hope i get d copyright)ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea---sumana13--.Jane..

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Firstly, welcome back! Lovely to see you! I've always loved your posts. We had a poll recently saying which title we prefer. PKYEK is nice but 'Fannaa' would've captured the essence of the show so well! First, Abhay was destroyed in his love for Maithili and now, Pia will be destroyed in her love for Abhay! I so wish Ekta had got the title without any copyright problems! I love the meaning of 'Fannaa'-destroyed in love! It's beautiful!

Thnx you lots DearEmbarrassed

indeed...Fanaa would have lived up to the great story....its sad and actually weird that it would face copyright issues.....just cause its the name of a movie?...hmmm...well, we are used PKYEK now...so all is good....however....today i was almost bursting into tears seeing Abhay destroyed in Maithali and Piya destroyed in Abhay....and how he ignored her....thinking of the original title didnt really make it eaiser eaither.....its to much suspnese going on.....i hope the creatives dont drag much on this specific phase.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

completely agree wid chilooooooo........mere mind ko read kiya tha kya????ROFL
consider my post ditto as of chiloooo
ROFL (sry chilooo i hope i get d copyright)ROFL

LOLLOLwell, i am sure she wont sue you,lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Adrastea-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thnx you lots DearEmbarrassed

indeed...Fanaa would have lived up to the great story....its sad and actually weird that it would face copyright issues.....just cause its the name of a movie?...hmmm...well, we are used PKYEK now...so all is good....however....today i was almost bursting into tears seeing Abhay destroyed in Maithali and Piya destroyed in Abhay....and how he ignored her....thinking of the original title didnt really make it eaiser eaither.....its to much suspnese going on.....i hope the creatives dont drag much on this specific phase.

This show is definitely going to make it audience shed tears that's for sure!

@chakku: It's ok, sweets. I'm not mean like those people who didn't let Ekta use Fannaa!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea---sumana13--Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OMG chiloooooooo u r soooo funnyROFLROFL

--sumana13--.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Beautiful post! Clap

So right both Abhay and Pia will be destroyed in love. Abhay is already there....destroyed beaten in love. He is a dead man. Still clinging on to so called life with hope that his lover will come back to fulfill the promise. And Pia she is in the process of being destroyed. Abhay is stopping her but i guess too late. She has already stepped into the dark shadows to bring him to light. Sigh....you are right....their story is too painful and touching...

-Adrastea---sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index