Comic Relief: Baji Ki Setting

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alright people...lets get this LTL done with shall we...he he...sorry for disappearing on Friday but got called in early to work and had some issues to deal with so...ya...but im here now πŸ˜ƒ

Baji Ki Setting

ha ha...i just noticed that the mandir they are using for LTL is the same mandir they just used in Gunahoon ka Devta πŸ˜†...thats beside the point...

you know...it really...REALLY bugs me that a chudail like Seema has such awesome sarees while our Dutta Bhao ki Patni has such simple ones...😑...not that Naku's sarees are not nice...they are cute...and simple...very ordinary...but come one...she's Dutta Bhao's wife...saree mein kuch toh chamak toh honi hi chahiyeh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...im just saying....

and Mr. Baji Rao...would you focus on your surroundings instead of checking out the structure of the mandir...ridiculous i tell you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ek baath hai...Baji's Vahini was very adamant on having him meet Chanda...kahin Naku koi hoshyari toh nahin kaar rahi? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i bet shes thinking if she can get Baji to hook up with Chanda then he will spare Dutta and she can have her husband all to herself 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...she must hate the Dostana track as much as we LOVE IT! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...he he
...i cant just picture Naku singing and dancing to "loh chali main...aapni devaar ki baraat leke...loh chali main"
🀣🀣🀣🀣

anyone else just about blush/grin to tears when Dutta was remembering Naku and her vrats...then his accident and what not...loved it!! he clearly remembered Naku clearly...LOVED IT! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ...

but what is this yaar...haad hoti hai...Dutta ko andha bana diya? 🀒🀒🀒 aur koi track nahin mila...but im sorry...🀣🀣🀣🀣 at him running into the wall...im bad..i know...but i cant help it...i enjoy peoples pain...like when they fall and stuff...i always laugh first...and offer help later...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...fab acting on Mishal's part though...
aab jaldi karo CV's...return our Dutta to his Naku!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz! I hate this andha track. Now who will give Naku those intense looks?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Jaz! I hate this andha track. Now who will give Naku those intense looks?

Exactly my thoughts.uper se seemadeviji touching dutta ,i so am😑 
jnawaz thumbnail
i swear when she touched him i was like..oye! choona maat!! the andha track could be interesting with Naku in it...you know taking care of her hubby...Dutta realizing how wonderful Naku really is and all that...but with Seema...NO THANK YOU! *bleh*
JAZ

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Did anyone notice that the whole time today dutta was cross eyed...i mean squintish....i was like..ye andha hua hai ya bhaingaa..all of us gals in my flat were rolfing arround loudly watching bhainga dutta...🀣

well agar baaji ties knot with madhu or roops then also she can sing that song with improvisions....lo chali main apne devar ki baraat leke apne nanad ke liye....hain???😲 it sounded good in my head but now that i reread it its sounding incestuous...hailaaa...πŸ˜•πŸ€’
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

i swear when she touched him i was like..oye! choona maat!! the andha track could be interesting with Naku in it...you know taking care of her hubby...Dutta realizing how wonderful Naku really is and all that...but with Seema...NO THANK YOU! *bleh*
JAZ

Seema is really over-confident. I mean she thinks a hottie like Dutta would be waiting around for her for 7 years?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

alright people...lets get this LTL done with shall we...he he...sorry for disappearing on Friday but got called in early to work and had some issues to deal with so...ya...but im here now πŸ˜ƒ

Baji Ki Setting

ha ha...i just noticed that the mandir they are using for LTL is the same mandir they just used in Gunahoon ka Devta πŸ˜†...thats beside the point...

you know...it really...REALLY bugs me that a chudail like Seema has such awesome sarees while our Dutta Bhao ki Patni has such simple ones...😑...not that Naku's sarees are not nice...they are cute...and simple...very ordinary...but come one...she's Dutta Bhao's wife...saree mein kuch toh chamak toh honi hi chahiyeh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...im just saying....

and Mr. Baji Rao...would you focus on your surroundings instead of checking out the structure of the mandir...ridiculous i tell you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ek baath hai...Baji's Vahini was very adamant on having him meet Chanda...kahin Naku koi hoshyari toh nahin kaar rahi? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i bet shes thinking if she can get Baji to hook up with Chanda then he will spare Dutta and she can have her husband all to herself 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...she must hate the Dostana track as much as we LOVE IT! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...he he
...i cant just picture Naku singing and dancing to "loh chali main...aapni devaar ki baraat leke...loh chali main"
🀣🀣🀣🀣

anyone else just about blush/grin to tears when Dutta was remembering Naku and her vrats...then his accident and what not...loved it!! he clearly remembered Naku clearly...LOVED IT! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ...

but what is this yaar...haad hoti hai...Dutta ko andha bana diya? 🀒🀒🀒 aur koi track nahin mila...but im sorry...🀣🀣🀣🀣 at him running into the wall...im bad..i know...but i cant help it...i enjoy peoples pain...like when they fall and stuff...i always laugh first...and offer help later...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...fab acting on Mishal's part though...
aab jaldi karo CV's...return our Dutta to his Naku!!

JAZ

hey jaz,
For baaji's sake,its good he didn't see seema otherwise imagine poor guy's condition😲
He will be like " ek nakku kum thi kya jo ab ye bhi aa gayi,nahi main apna dutta kiski ko nahi doongaROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Did anyone notice that the whole time today dutta was cross eyed...i mean squintish....i was like..ye andha hua hai ya bhaingaa..all of us gals in my flat were rolfing arround loudly watching bhainga dutta...🀣

🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣so true Jaz naku is surly upto sumthing....🀣
bt i m seriosly hating this aandha track....didnt know ki gadhe bhi aandhe hote hain....πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
shilipta: lmfao at your devar nanad song...and yes...INCEST!! eeks!! ha ha...

ksh: the girl is clearly delusional...i mean come on...she thought he was sent back so she could repent...can you say whack job!! πŸ˜†

preety: 😲 i didnt even think of it from Baji's perspective!! ha ha! so true!! 🀣

shikha: humara yeh gadha is one in a million with one in a million problems!
JAZ