India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Baji Ki Setting

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
alright people...lets get this LTL done with shall we...he he...sorry for disappearing on Friday but got called in early to work and had some issues to deal with so...ya...but im here now Big smile

Baji Ki Setting

ha ha...i just noticed that the mandir they are using for LTL is the same mandir they just used in Gunahoon ka Devta LOL...thats beside the point...

you know...it really...REALLY bugs me that a chudail like Seema has such awesome sarees while our Dutta Bhao ki Patni has such simple ones...Angry...not that Naku's sarees are not nice...they are cute...and simple...very ordinary...but come one...she's Dutta Bhao's wife...saree mein kuch toh chamak toh honi hi chahiyeh WinkWinkWinkWink...im just saying....

and Mr. Baji Rao...would you focus on your surroundings instead of checking out the structure of the mandir...ridiculous i tell you...LOLLOLLOL but ek baath hai...Baji's Vahini was very adamant on having him meet Chanda...kahin Naku koi hoshyari toh nahin kaar rahi? WinkWinkWink i bet shes thinking if she can get Baji to hook up with Chanda then he will spare Dutta and she can have her husband all to herself ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...she must hate the Dostana track as much as we LOVE IT! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he he
...i cant just picture Naku singing and dancing to "loh chali main...aapni devaar ki baraat leke...loh chali main"
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

anyone else just about blush/grin to tears when Dutta was remembering Naku and her vrats...then his accident and what not...loved it!! he clearly remembered Naku clearly...LOVED IT! ClapClapClapClapHeart...

but what is this yaar...haad hoti hai...Dutta ko andha bana diya? DeadDeadDead aur koi track nahin mila...but im sorry...ROFLROFLROFLROFL at him running into the wall...im bad..i know...but i cant help it...i enjoy peoples pain...like when they fall and stuff...i always laugh first...and offer help later...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...fab acting on Mishal's part though...
aab jaldi karo CV's...return our Dutta to his Naku!!

JAZ

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86notsorryrayjstWanderbugPooja_219kadduusub_rosaSophia21suhana19.SidrameghapartiDew-dropTheRagernaadanmasakalli

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Jaz! I hate this andha track. Now who will give Naku those intense looks?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Jaz! I hate this andha track. Now who will give Naku those intense looks?
Exactly my thoughts.uper se seemadeviji touching dutta ,i so amAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazTheRager

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i swear when she touched him i was like..oye! choona maat!! the andha track could be interesting with Naku in it...you know taking care of her hubby...Dutta realizing how wonderful Naku really is and all that...but with Seema...NO THANK YOU! *bleh*
JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that the whole time today dutta was cross eyed...i mean squintish....i was like..ye andha hua hai ya bhaingaa..all of us gals in my flat were rolfing arround loudly watching bhainga dutta...ROFL

well agar baaji ties knot with madhu or roops then also she can sing that song with improvisions....lo chali main apne devar ki baraat leke apne nanad ke liye....hain???ShockedWacko it sounded good in my head but now that i reread it its sounding incestuous...hailaaa...ConfusedDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219jnawaz--Sia--

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

i swear when she touched him i was like..oye! choona maat!! the andha track could be interesting with Naku in it...you know taking care of her hubby...Dutta realizing how wonderful Naku really is and all that...but with Seema...NO THANK YOU! *bleh*
JAZ

Seema is really over-confident. I mean she thinks a hottie like Dutta would be waiting around for her for 7 years?

pinks86jnawaz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

alright people...lets get this LTL done with shall we...he he...sorry for disappearing on Friday but got called in early to work and had some issues to deal with so...ya...but im here now Big smile

Baji Ki Setting

ha ha...i just noticed that the mandir they are using for LTL is the same mandir they just used in Gunahoon ka Devta LOL...thats beside the point...

you know...it really...REALLY bugs me that a chudail like Seema has such awesome sarees while our Dutta Bhao ki Patni has such simple ones...Angry...not that Naku's sarees are not nice...they are cute...and simple...very ordinary...but come one...she's Dutta Bhao's wife...saree mein kuch toh chamak toh honi hi chahiyeh WinkWinkWinkWink...im just saying....

and Mr. Baji Rao...would you focus on your surroundings instead of checking out the structure of the mandir...ridiculous i tell you...LOLLOLLOL but ek baath hai...Baji's Vahini was very adamant on having him meet Chanda...kahin Naku koi hoshyari toh nahin kaar rahi? WinkWinkWink i bet shes thinking if she can get Baji to hook up with Chanda then he will spare Dutta and she can have her husband all to herself ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...she must hate the Dostana track as much as we LOVE IT! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he he
...i cant just picture Naku singing and dancing to "loh chali main...aapni devaar ki baraat leke...loh chali main"
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

anyone else just about blush/grin to tears when Dutta was remembering Naku and her vrats...then his accident and what not...loved it!! he clearly remembered Naku clearly...LOVED IT! ClapClapClapClapHeart...

but what is this yaar...haad hoti hai...Dutta ko andha bana diya? DeadDeadDead aur koi track nahin mila...but im sorry...ROFLROFLROFLROFL at him running into the wall...im bad..i know...but i cant help it...i enjoy peoples pain...like when they fall and stuff...i always laugh first...and offer help later...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...fab acting on Mishal's part though...
aab jaldi karo CV's...return our Dutta to his Naku!!

JAZ

hey jaz,
For baaji's sake,its good he didn't see seema otherwise imagine poor guy's conditionShocked
He will be like " ek nakku kum thi kya jo ab ye bhi aa gayi,nahi main apna dutta kiski ko nahi doongaROFLROFLROFL

Wanderbugjnawaz

shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Wanderbugjnawaz

Go to top