anyone noticed
brown at office and blue when he reaches home

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by JustJ

as mush as i dislike taps, i dont mind her turning +ve , but that doesnt mean at cost of going Scott free and getting veer ......... give her a life and a man who can change her with his love towards her , after all love is basic in any relation , she thinks her parents dont have her right .......

Oh I agree, her character has done much to dislike her but I like a happy ending and if she can find a man who will make her repent her deeds and then make her happy...........why not. End of story.Smile

For Tapasya to turn positive, the first step must be to kill Nani's character...may be give her a heart attackDead. Then there will not be anyone to influence and guide her in her misdeeds. Somebody called Tapasya intelligent, but if she were really intelligent, she would not have done such flop plans and got exposed...Also now she listened to this fake pregnancy plan and went ahead with it.. The fact that suddenly this fake pregnancy turned real is altogether a different matter. It would have been easy to fool everyone if Nani had taken Tapasya to some other place for delivery and came back with some baby, but  it would have been difficult in Bundela house under Mai' supervision.

Tapasya has never understood that Nani did not love her, but used her to settle scores with Damini and Ichcha, for being instrumental in sending away Pushkar out of Jogi's house for ten years and is bent upon ruining their lives, and in the process, Tapasya's life also. If she were intelligent, she would have realised this atleast after becoming an adult.

In ruining Ichcha's life, she would not have ruined her life more. When she got Ichcha married to Vansh, if she had made her marital life with Veer strong, (i.e., if she had really loved Veer), we could have called her intelligent that she removed the obstacle to her love out of the way...especially when she was not successful in killing her through Sid. Now if she has to become positive, then evil influences that aggravate the hatred and negativity in Tapasya should be removed and some guy who really loves Tapasya knowing all her flaws and accepts her wholeheartedly should be shown. This will remove the insecurities in her and make her normal. The only person fit to do this, in my opinion, is Sid and the possible second person may be, Rathod.  With Veer she had the opportunity to live a good life, but her hatred for Ichcha was stronger than her love for Veer.  So she must meet a new guy, the love for whom will outweigh her hatred for Ichcha and make her forget everything else except him, thus making her find true love. But Tapasya should repent and get her just desserts before she can find her true love, to show that we cannot get away with our misdeeds and have lollypop alsoLOL . This happy ending may please many Tapasya fans.

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12neenu55intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

as mush as i dislike taps, i dont mind her turning +ve , but that doesnt mean at cost of going Scott free and getting veer ......... give her a life and a man who can change her with his love towards her , after all love is basic in any relation , she thinks her parents dont have her right .......

Oh I agree, her character has done much to dislike her but I like a happy ending and if she can find a man who will make her repent her deeds and then make her happy...........why not. End of story.Smile

For Tapasya to turn positive, the first step must be to kill Nani's character...may be give her a heart attackDead. Then there will not be anyone to influence and guide her in her misdeeds. Somebody called Tapasya intelligent, but if she were really intelligent, she would not have done such flop plans and got exposed...Also now she listened to this fake pregnancy plan and went ahead with it.. The fact that suddenly this fake pregnancy turned real is altogether a different matter. It would have been easy to fool everyone if Nani had taken Tapasya to some other place for delivery and came back with some baby, but  it would have been difficult in Bundela house under Mai' supervision.

Tapasya has never understood that Nani did not love her, but used her to settle scores with Damini and Ichcha, for being instrumental in sending away Pushkar out of Jogi's house for ten years and is bent upon ruining their lives, and in the process, Tapasya's life also. If she were intelligent, she would have realised this atleast after becoming an adult.

In ruining Ichcha's life, she would not have ruined her life more. When she got Ichcha married to Vansh, if she had made her marital life with Veer strong, (i.e., if she had really loved Veer), we could have called her intelligent that she removed the obstacle to her love out of the way...especially when she was not successful in killing her through Sid. Now if she has to become positive, then evil influences that aggravate the hatred and negativity in Tapasya should be removed and some guy who really loves Tapasya knowing all her flaws and accepts her wholeheartedly should be shown. This will remove the insecurities in her and make her normal. The only person fit to do this, in my opinion, is Sid and the possible second person may be, Rathod.  With Veer she had the opportunity to live a good life, but her hatred for Ichcha was stronger than her love for Veer.  So she must meet a new guy, the love for whom will outweigh her hatred for Ichcha and make her forget everything else except him, thus making her find true love. But Tapasya should repent and get her just desserts before she can find her true love, to show that we cannot get away with our misdeeds and have loolypop alsoLOL . This happy ending may please many Tapasya fans.

Good morning............started with a brilliant post.............I must agree with you on Nani first.....Thumbs Upshe has been the thorn in Tapasya's life from her childhood and specially for a child who in my opinion was already an insecure, at times vicious and thoughtless one.

I have also disagreed about her being called intelligent in fact she is quite the opposite...........foolish to listen to the wrong people, never recognized love from the right people.....never appreciated what she had in Ichcha, Jogi, Damini and in a way Sid............

As for your observation on Vansh...........spot on...............silly girl could have made sure Ichcha remained happy with Vansh and then her marriage might have stood a chance.

I have always maintained that Tapasya has been her own worst enemy and now she is reaping the rewards of her misdeeds.

Whilst she is going along with whatever Nani says, is it my imagination or is there a strange look of worry at times when Nani suggests something..........maybe the CV's are trying to turn her character around. Hope they don't botch it up.Ouch
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

In ruining Ichcha's life, she would not have ruined her life more. When she got Ichcha married to Vansh, if she had made her marital life with Veer strong, (i.e., if she had really loved Veer), we could have called her intelligent that she removed the obstacle to her love out of the way...especially when she was not successful in killing her through Sid. Now if she has to become positive, then evil influences that aggravate the hatred and negativity in Tapasya should be removed and some guy who really loves Tapasya knowing all her flaws and accepts her wholeheartedly should be shown. This will remove the insecurities in her and make her normal. The only person fit to do this, in my opinion, is Sid and the possible second person may be, Rathod.  With Veer she had the opportunity to live a good life, but her hatred for Ichcha was stronger than her love for Veer.  So she must meet a new guy, the love for whom will outweigh her hatred for Ichcha and make her forget everything else except him, thus making her find true love. But Tapasya should repent and get her just desserts before she can find her true love, to show that we cannot get away with our misdeeds and have loolypop alsoLOL . This happy ending may please many Tapasya fans.

Good morning............started with a brilliant post.............I must agree with you on Nani first.....Thumbs Upshe has been the thorn in Tapasya's life from her childhood and specially for a child who in my opinion was already an insecure, at times vicious and thoughtless one.

I have also disagreed about her being called intelligent in fact she is quite the opposite...........foolish to listen to the wrong people, never recognized love from the right people.....never appreciated what she had in Ichcha, Jogi, Damini and in a way Sid............

As for your observation on Vansh...........spot on...............silly girl could have made sure Ichcha remained happy with Vansh and then her marriage might have stood a chance.

I have always maintained that Tapasya has been her own worst enemy and now she is reaping the rewards of her misdeeds.

Whilst she is going along with whatever Nani says, is it my imagination or is there a strange look of worry at times when Nani suggests something..........maybe the CV's are trying to turn her character around. Hope they don't botch it up.Ouch

Good morning and thanks AditijiBig smile

@bold and underlined....totally agree with you...She has not been able to gauge who loves her and who misguides her.

@ bold...Looks like that only..Tapasya seems not to like Nani's ideas too much....The CVs will botch it up if they try to pair her with Veer in the end...I feel that the new flamboyant guy may be for Tapasya to fall madly in love with, since that actor seems to be extremely popular.

Edited by hermoinee - 17 January 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Ichcha was looking beautiful yest in the last scene.......and Veer tho changed in the office itself Huh!!!ROFLIchcha was so confident that Veer would come to her only naEmbarrassed
Ye Chanda bhi LOLJab bhi ye dono bahar nikalte hain kuch na kuch tamasha zaroor hogaLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Ichcha was looking beautiful yest in the last scene.......and Veer tho changed in the office itself Huh!!!ROFLIchcha was so confident that Veer would come to her only naEmbarrassed
Ye Chanda bhi LOLJab bhi ye dono bahar nikalte hain kuch na kuch tamasha zaroor hogaLOL
par iss baar taps saath mein nahin aayegi, i am sureSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by divy609

par iss baar taps saath mein nahin aayegi, i am sureSmile
I wanted to ask that actually But erased it after typing itLOL......

Go to top