Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren or Sid? (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@jaysp

I somehow always felt that Viren is doing something against Sid, and somehow Nivedita became a part of it. With Sid's past with Nivi, its easy to frame Sid.

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

I feel that the Viren might be the stalker. Especially because, he fell in love with Nivi too fast. One day he came to know that Nivi is dushman ki beti and the next day  he is asking her to be his friend!!

May be his motive for booking the same place as Sidya is that it will give him cover. If Viren and Nivi were the only people at that place, Nivi will obviously doubt him.  I think Viren wants Nivi to fall in love with him and then he will ditch her, with no friends and family  for her support!

I somehow think that Sid can not be the stalker as he does not have in it him at this point to pull of such a character. I don't want Viren to be the stalker too!! Nivi will be heartbroken again!!Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
True. But he did propose to Nivi before he found out about Sid- Nivi relationship so, that makes his love for her genuine and its confusing and hard to understand why he would stalk Nivi to the extent of harming her even if it is unintentional. 
Thats why I hope the creatives give a good justification if  Viren is the stalker. Even though I think he is the stalker, I am still hoping he isnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

True. But he did propose to Nivi before he found out about Sid- Nivi relationship so, that makes his love for her genuine and its confusing and hard to understand why he would stalk Nivi to the extent of harming her even if it is unintentional. 
Thats why I hope the creatives give a good justification if  Viren is the stalker. Even though I think he is the stalker, I am still hoping he isnt.

If Viren is the stalker, there will be very good justifications given. It will just not be "dadaji's ill health".

Go to top