Viren or Sid? (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

This is all becoming so confusing,  Hope now this Stalker track ends soon and we get to know who the Stalker is,  I wonder when Nivi as already accpeted Viren why should Viren do the Stalking bussiness to spoil things, He should infact do romantic things to attract Nivi and make her happy and not scare her,  From the Body language of the Masked person it did not seem like Viren,  (or he has paid someone else to do this act)  but hope Viren is not the Stalker,  I would not be happpy even if Sid is the Stalker,  Both have loved Nivi a lot and I dont think that any of them would like to harm Nivi,  Yes unless viren is doing all this for revenge then he could be the stalker,  But I doubt that he is the Stalker,  It could also be that Divya is doing this or having this done by someone either her father or brother,  because if u all have noticed its after the marriage that this Stalking business has started,  Specially during the "Moo deekhayee" episode when those ladies talk about Sid and Nivi and Divya was all confused,  and also she is each time telling Nivi that she is not well which I doubt any loving and caring sis would do,  it could be that Divya is only a Psycho and she wants to throw Nivi out of the house so that Sid does not think of her at all, (thats according to her that Sid still cares for Nivi)

If the love for Nivi is the reason, then majority believes, Sid actually never loved Nivi, as, if he had loved Nivi truly, he would have sided with her and did some manipulations for both the marriages not to happen.
Now, Viren seems to love Nivi.  Most viewers feel that Viren loves Nivi too much and thus can never harm her. So Viren might not be the stalker. Or few percent viewers who feel Viren actually does not love Nivi, then Viren might be the stalker.

Though motifwise, Divya or HL have strong motifs, but how would they reach the place, unless they have hired someone. I dont think HL has so much brain. Divya can do, if she is backed by a "shatir dimag" like CC or JW.

Yes u r right,  but we have got to see who is doing all this,

I sort of feel Viren is not what he is made to look like by the creatives till today. There is more to his character. I am not somehow convinced.

when the mystery was solved in Bidaai, my option was "CM", because if I narrow down to CM or Vasu, I felt as a mother, Vasu can kill her FIL, but can never harm her own son. Plus Vasu, was an yelling character, these sort of people can never go beyond a limit and they mostly do everything as a challenge in front of all, not play a game for so many years,

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

This is all becoming so confusing,  Hope now this Stalker track ends soon and we get to know who the Stalker is,  I wonder when Nivi as already accpeted Viren why should Viren do the Stalking bussiness to spoil things, He should infact do romantic things to attract Nivi and make her happy and not scare her,  From the Body language of the Masked person it did not seem like Viren,  (or he has paid someone else to do this act)  but hope Viren is not the Stalker,  I would not be happpy even if Sid is the Stalker,  Both have loved Nivi a lot and I dont think that any of them would like to harm Nivi,  Yes unless viren is doing all this for revenge then he could be the stalker,  But I doubt that he is the Stalker,  It could also be that Divya is doing this or having this done by someone either her father or brother,  because if u all have noticed its after the marriage that this Stalking business has started,  Specially during the "Moo deekhayee" episode when those ladies talk about Sid and Nivi and Divya was all confused,  and also she is each time telling Nivi that she is not well which I doubt any loving and caring sis would do,  it could be that Divya is only a Psycho and she wants to throw Nivi out of the house so that Sid does not think of her at all, (thats according to her that Sid still cares for Nivi)

If the love for Nivi is the reason, then majority believes, Sid actually never loved Nivi, as, if he had loved Nivi truly, he would have sided with her and did some manipulations for both the marriages not to happen.
Now, Viren seems to love Nivi.  Most viewers feel that Viren loves Nivi too much and thus can never harm her. So Viren might not be the stalker. Or few percent viewers who feel Viren actually does not love Nivi, then Viren might be the stalker.

Though motifwise, Divya or HL have strong motifs, but how would they reach the place, unless they have hired someone. I dont think HL has so much brain. Divya can do, if she is backed by a "shatir dimag" like CC or JW.

Yes u r right,  but we have got to see who is doing all this,

I sort of feel Viren is not what he is made to look like by the creatives till today. There is more to his character. I am not somehow convinced.

when the mystery was solved in Bidaai, my option was "CM", because if I narrow down to CM or Vasu, I felt as a mother, Vasu can kill her FIL, but can never harm her own son. Plus Vasu, was an yelling character, these sort of people can never go beyond a limit and they mostly do everything as a challenge in front of all, not play a game for so many years,

Yes U r right there are many more things about Viren yet to be unfolded,  It could be he is doing. But frankly speaking this is becoming too much now,  I think its high time they unfold the secret ,
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I dont think Divya is capable of doing this - her character is too dumb and it was she who was hurt in the fire incident at home.
Sid's character has shown to be very stable from the beginning, doing things for the family and somehow I feel he is goody two shoes and cannot imagine hurting Nivi. Unless he is really jealous of Viren-Nivi's relationship. 
Viren is an intriguing character - very charming and always shown to be showering his love on Nivi to the extreme at times and really pushing her to fall in love with him.
 Is he really mentally unstable? Hmm, don't know.
 If you look at the way the story unfolded, Viren asked Nivi's hand for marriage from Dadi when Nivi was desperate to marry practically anyone. At that time, he is aware that she was deeply in love with someone before as she poured her heart out to him when he drugged her cup of tea during the marriage preparations. But still, when he proposed it is shown that he is not aware of Sid- Nivi relationship. At the time of the proposal, he is not aware that the guy she loved in the past is indeed his own brother Sid.  So, his love for Nivi has nothing to do with Sid or some form of revenge from Sid. He seems very loving towards Nivi's family members to the extent that he paid for Dadi's treatment without anyones knowledge. So, how can he be so evil that he is trying to scare and hurt Nivi?
I feel all the actions of the stalker so far, have been trying to scare her for some reason and at times these could have harmed Nivi. If Viren truly loves Nivi why would he do all of this? Even if he is mentally unstable it still doesnt make any sense as then all his showering of love for Nivi so far becomes fake and manipulative. 
Maybe it is Sid and not Viren - still either character doens't seem very convincing as a stalker to the viewer to the extent they have shown us. And I agree that one of them is the stalker - but who and why? As the story unfolds this week it will be interesting to watch. I don't think we will find out much tomorrow as I think the part of someone shutting off the lights and scaring Nivi will probably happen at the very end of tomorrow's episode.  That person's characteristics were similar to Sid- I think the one eye they showed but those white shoes - seems more like Viren.
Jeez, I cant believe I can write so much. I have always been a silent reader and not gotten into much of a discussion here but have been sincerely (obsessed?) watching ccbm and have watched all the past episode's here - thanks to india forum. I started watching since Viren's entry and have been hooked on since. I think  Viren is a dream man for any woman and it is hard to see him turn negative - if thats what the creatives are upto.
I am in US and we are behind here and I try to watch the episode aired in India on india-forums to keep up to date. But if they spoil Viren's character then I wont be as obsessed anymore and I can find time to do other things in life. 
Today is Martin Luther King's birthday - a holiday for us and I spent half my day on india-forums!!!!!
Oh no.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadatamushismartcOmshanti1111

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Am also amongst the one who does not want or believes that Viren is the stalker,  I would hate this Idea of him to be the Stalker
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Bani: you've raised some really good issues and the questions you raise are ones that are circling around in my mind too!

Sid's motive to be the stalker? How about this:
Perfection is hard to maintain and everyone always expected Sid to be the best at everything and he listened to his family at every turn and put them before himself. However, Nivi was someone he loved and was willing to go against his family for (although it was a half hearted attempt b/c family would always win out with him). So when his brother marries Nivi he snaps. Mind you, this is also the brother who is considered irresponsible, but is allowed to live his life carefree without weighty responsibilities. So I think Sid does have motive and maybe it will spice up his character a bit b/c Abhishek's character does need some revamping, at least that's my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@Bani: you've raised some really good issues and the questions you raise are ones that are circling around in my mind too!

Perfection is hard to maintain and everyone always expected Sid to be the best at everything and he listened to his family at every turn and put them before himself. However, Nivi was someone he loved and was willing to go against his family for (although it was a half hearted attempt b/c family would always win out with him). So when his brother marries Nivi he snaps. Mind you, this is also the brother who is considered irresponsible, but is allowed to live his life carefree without weighty responsibilities. So I think Sid does have motive and maybe it will spice up his character a bit b/c Abhishek's character does need some revamping, at least that's my opinion.

you know  I was the one who made the first topic about "sid being the stalker", but I wrote reasons about that too, why he cant be the stalker. Frankly speaking, Abhishek is yet to improve a lot on his acting skills, from that point , he wont be the stalker. Secondly, I feel if Siddharth as a character, was so desperate he would have never allowed Dadasaheb's wish or Vandana's instructions or CC-JW to decide his life so much. He would have somehow or the other convinced Nivi to marry him. Thats my opinion. Most of the time I have found Sid patient, while the same has been found by many as cowardice. And a coward or patient person cannot do what the stalker is doing.

Viren's motif, could be good or equally bad, as we dont know much about Viren's past. This hazy Viren's past is actually the answer, whether he can be a stalker or not.

I as a viewer, being Kinshuk's fan also, feel Viren has the maximum chance of being the stalker. I even doubt his love for Nivedita, as I dont find it very stable and too extreme. But I can be drastically wrong, who knows, as I am basing my judgement on Viren's unknown past and I feel he has uttered lot of very insignificant dialogues, but which might prove significant later.

Again,his past might be very good also, contrary to what I am thinking.
Viren-Nivedita jodi has become very popular and thus there is a chance that the story might be altered.Smile as this is a daily soap.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasmartc

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jaysp]

Your logic about Viren;s character is very true and the creatives have really given the viewers moments and evidences not to suspect Viren;s love gestures. But if we twist and think, that these gestures are just to convince Nivedita or to prove himself as a good husband, that something is fishy, though I am not saying this is the case,

Today, where Viren stands, no one can point any finger to Viren about Nivi. He is extremely loving towards Nivi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asyadada

you know  I was the one who made the first topic about "sid being the stalker", but I wrote reasons about that too, why he cant be the stalker. Frankly speaking, Abhishek is yet to improve a lot on his acting skills, from that point , he wont be the stalker. Secondly, I feel if Siddharth as a character, was so desperate he would have never allowed Dadasaheb's wish or Vandana's instructions or CC-JW to decide his life so much. He would have somehow or the other convinced Nivi to marry him. Thats my opinion. Most of the time I have found Sid patient, while the same has been found by many as cowardice. And a coward or patient person cannot do what the stalker is doing.

Viren's motif, could be good or equally bad, as we dont know much about Viren's past. This hazy Viren's past is actually the answer, whether he can be a stalker or not.

I as a viewer, being Kinshuk's fan also, feel Viren has the maximum chance of being the stalker. I even doubt his love for Nivedita, as I dont find it very stable and too extreme. But I can be drastically wrong, who knows, as I am basing my judgement on Viren's unknown past and I feel he has uttered lot of very insignificant dialogues, but which might prove significant later.

Again,his past might be very good also, contrary to what I am thinking.
Viren-Nivedita jodi has become very popular and thus there is a chance that the story might be altered.Smile as this is a daily soap.

Yeah that may be the case. Maybe the reason why Viren was alienated from his family and sent away from home has something to do with Nivedita's family and this is his way of getting back at them.  
And maybe he will one day realize that he truly loves Nivedita and will turn around. 
Anyways todays episode did point a finger at Viren and his love for Nivi is now questionable.

Go to top