India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren or Sid?

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
As of now, the stalking part is being more or less zeroed down to Sid or Viren, thats what I feel. There should be some other people involved, but definitely, one of them is a part of it, it at least seems to me. Even the viewers want either or, as that can solve many problemsLOL. Creatives want to show Viren is the RIGHT man for Nivedita, Nivedita is also convinced now and is completely overwhelmed by Viren's loving gestures. She has no control on herself, but to think and rethink about Viren and his love, his everything. I am glad that Nivedita found an answer to Sid in Viren, and that how a man should treat a woman always. Viren's character is like a dream for every woman, whereas Sid's character is being sketched right now, as someone, whom no woman should ever marry.

Last week, many of Viren's very minor dialogues like "main yeh khel tumhare baigyar nahin jeet sakta Nivedita" or when he entered the room he told in between "mera iraada mere liye bilkul saaf hain" or he told Sid a dialogue in the garden, which clicked to my ears. All these dialogues including "tumhara jaga iss bistar pe hain" or the background music which played in the store room couple of months back when Viren proposed to Nivi, all somehow led me to feel "Viren is the stalker". I always felt his words had "double meanings", but at the same I could not neglect the love he showered on Nivedita.

But when today the stalker is being shown with a mask, the standing style seemed to be like Sid. Sid stands with his legs a bit apart. The body was not that lean also? Is Sid the stalker then? Personally, I do not see much motif in Sid and I also do not feel that his character, whatever is shown till now, is very bold to be the stalker and someone who can scheme and plan.

Viren's character, seems that he has a junoon to hear a "yes" from Nivedita and at the same time, he is keen to establish himself in front of all that he is a very good husband. On the other hand, Sid's marital life is extremely disappointing. While one couple is progressing from friendship to love and has already progressed, another couple could not even keep their friendship alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting track...must say!
Did Viren come to this spot, because he wants to catch Sid red-handed or he is the stalker and wants to label Sid as the stalker. Is Viren trying to get back at Sid for something? Does Viren love Nivi actually? Has Sid really got over Nivi? Is Sid so jealous that he is playing from behind? Is Divya really a dumb or selfish woman or she is aware of what she is doing? Is Divya a part of this stalking game?

These are questions rising to all of our minds? And even if want to seek an answer, we can arrive at two options, we have equal probablities.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hello75aashiluvskinnyasyadadaJasleenstarz4meAnamikaSJainsmartcPoojaa_Psuk19P.Kamaljit.Sean

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yes u r right...!! every girl wud love to have a husband like viren....but still after divyas drama today i felt bad for sid...poor guy..he is trying to set everything right.....n ya regarding viren...m too confused whether he is the stalker or he wants to catch the villain red handed n so he arranged this trip....he booked that old mans hotel first n then cancelled it and booked wer sid and divya planned to go....theres something fishy...n its all very confusing....n even if sid is the villian wat can b the reason...???coz he lost nivi or he hates viren..?? wat cud that reason be...??? n upar se viren ki that scary music.....kya hosakta hai...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes u r right...!! every girl wud love to have a husband like viren....but still after divyas drama today i felt bad for sid...poor guy..he is trying to set everything right.....n ya regarding viren...m too confused whether he is the stalker or he wants to catch the villain red handed n so he arranged this trip....he booked that old mans hotel first n then cancelled it and booked wer sid and divya planned to go....theres something fishy...n its all very confusing....n even if sid is the villian wat can b the reason...???coz he lost nivi or he hates viren..?? wat cud that reason be...??? n upar se viren ki that scary music.....kya hosakta hai...

To be frank, to me,it does not look that confusing anymore.Smile

regarding Divya, again, I feel starting from Nivi to HL to everyone in the Sharma household, was aware of Divya's spoint nature, but they probably they were not aware of the intensity. So I dont feel very surprised to see Divya's this nature.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 10:19am
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
This is all becoming so confusing,  Hope now this Stalker track ends soon and we get to know who the Stalker is,  I wonder when Nivi as already accpeted Viren why should Viren do the Stalking bussiness to spoil things, He should infact do romantic things to attract Nivi and make her happy and not scare her,  From the Body language of the Masked person it did not seem like Viren,  (or he has paid someone else to do this act)  but hope Viren is not the Stalker,  I would not be happpy even if Sid is the Stalker,  Both have loved Nivi a lot and I dont think that any of them would like to harm Nivi,  Yes unless viren is doing all this for revenge then he could be the stalker,  But I doubt that he is the Stalker,  It could also be that Divya is doing this or having this done by someone either her father or brother,  because if u all have noticed its after the marriage that this Stalking business has started,  Specially during the "Moo deekhayee" episode when those ladies talk about Sid and Nivi and Divya was all confused,  and also she is each time telling Nivi that she is not well which I doubt any loving and caring sis would do,  it could be that Divya is only a Psycho and she wants to throw Nivi out of the house so that Sid does not think of her at all, (thats according to her that Sid still cares for Nivi)
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
sometimes i feel may b divya or her mother is behind all this....sid or divya or hemlata or jawahar...anyone of them will not matter...but if viren turns out to b the stalker it will b very sad...y should nivi suffer with no fault of hers...:-(
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

sometimes i feel may b divya or her mother is behind all this....sid or divya or hemlata or jawahar...anyone of them will not matter...but if viren turns out to b the stalker it will b very sad...y should nivi suffer with no fault of hers...:-(

you have said it,  Poor girl has been crying and sad since she was a child,  she has not got love except for her Dadi,  Hope Viren's love remains with her for life long,  and I would like Nivren remain together whole life,  this jodi should not break at any cost,  Nivren should be each other's support,  Yes If the Stalker would be Hemlata, Divya;s father or Aditya that would not be a problem .  Hope the Stalker is caught soon
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

This is all becoming so confusing,  Hope now this Stalker track ends soon and we get to know who the Stalker is,  I wonder when Nivi as already accpeted Viren why should Viren do the Stalking bussiness to spoil things, He should infact do romantic things to attract Nivi and make her happy and not scare her,  From the Body language of the Masked person it did not seem like Viren,  (or he has paid someone else to do this act)  but hope Viren is not the Stalker,  I would not be happpy even if Sid is the Stalker,  Both have loved Nivi a lot and I dont think that any of them would like to harm Nivi,  Yes unless viren is doing all this for revenge then he could be the stalker,  But I doubt that he is the Stalker,  It could also be that Divya is doing this or having this done by someone either her father or brother,  because if u all have noticed its after the marriage that this Stalking business has started,  Specially during the "Moo deekhayee" episode when those ladies talk about Sid and Nivi and Divya was all confused,  and also she is each time telling Nivi that she is not well which I doubt any loving and caring sis would do,  it could be that Divya is only a Psycho and she wants to throw Nivi out of the house so that Sid does not think of her at all, (thats according to her that Sid still cares for Nivi)

If the love for Nivi is the reason, then majority believes, Sid actually never loved Nivi, as, if he had loved Nivi truly, he would have sided with her and did some manipulations for both the marriages not to happen.
Now, Viren seems to love Nivi.  Most viewers feel that Viren loves Nivi too much and thus can never harm her. So Viren might not be the stalker. Or few percent viewers who feel Viren actually does not love Nivi, then Viren might be the stalker.

Though motifwise, Divya or HL have strong motifs, but how would they reach the place, unless they have hired someone. I dont think HL has so much brain. Divya can do, if she is backed by a "shatir dimag" like CC or JW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadadiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by friendforall

If the love for Nivi is the reason, then majority believes, Sid actually never loved Nivi, as, if he had loved Nivi truly, he would have sided with her and did some manipulations for both the marriages not to happen.
Now, Viren seems to love Nivi.  Most viewers feel that Viren loves Nivi too much and thus can never harm her. So Viren might not be the stalker. Or few percent viewers who feel Viren actually does not love Nivi, then Viren might be the stalker.

Though motifwise, Divya or HL have strong motifs, but how would they reach the place, unless they have hired someone. I dont think HL has so much brain. Divya can do, if she is backed by a "shatir dimag" like CC or JW.

Yes u r right,  but we have got to see who is doing all this,

Go to top