Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IF they Dare to burn geet Im gonna make sky fall!

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ก

Do not...I repat DO NOT Burn Geet...and use that as a way to kill baby.......
I swear DO NOT burn the bride...Im gonna personally go to bombay and harass every team member of GEET....and the sets....

Really...wanna see a good sweet smooth wedding...
aaj hi subah NT trying to kill her with bullet...and now this brij is strangling her and trying to burn her ...
EEKS.........what has Geet done to get that ....Leave my Geet alone you pschychos๐Ÿ˜ก

Seriously CVs, fear of bullet, strangling, fire, MU, jail........only thing left is Tsunami....
what are you doing out my Maneet wedding...

Maan..Geet come to my house..mein karaoungi tumlogo ki shaadi..much better...

What happened to security camera, security gaurds....how did Brij get in.....chi chi chi Maan........

Somebody...mera mood think karo๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will support u with harassing!! lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กeven i support u.
lets start  for cvs๐Ÿ˜ก

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ya tats wat i was thinkng ...where r the security guard...thy shud hve been guarding the dulhan...wen NT attacked her...i thought security wud hve been mre high  n MAAN must hve seen 2 it tat geet wud b protected ....cos he knos brij is out 2 hurt geet...seriously wat CVs r showing i dnt understnd...y so much drama in a day????
i dnt think geet will b burned...MAAN will save her tats y the bluetooth was given as an indication 4 us...so cool down bluey...im wid u...i will b cmng straightaway from abudhabi  2 throw my chappals at them if thy try 2 show geet burned...
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bluefish

๐Ÿ˜ก

I swear DO NOT burn the bride...Im gonna personally go to bombay and harass every team member of GEET....and the sets....

aaj hi subah NT trying to kill her with bullet...and now this brij is strangling her and trying to burn her ...
EEKS.........what has Geet done to get that ....Leave my Geet alone you pschychos๐Ÿ˜ก

Seriously CVs, fear of bullet, strangling, fire, MU, jail........only thing left is Tsunami....

What happened to security camera, security gaurds....how did Brij get in.....chi chi chi Maan........

hey 

i cant agree with you more ,.... it has got frustrating to the core .... arrggghhh .. khuda ka wasta hai CVs bohat hogaya drama aur action... now plzzzz let the poor souls marry in peace and let them have a happy married life with loads of Maneet moments .. atleast for the time being.... 

aur kisi waja se ho na ho.... magar itnay dramay se geet ka MC honay kay chances hai ,,,,,  man overload of thrills in their lives.... leave them in peace for sometime.... 

damn the TRPs man!... am so pissed off ...  achee khaasi romantic wedding ki vaat laga di .... ufffff...  

btw agar CVs ki brain mapping kerai jaye to janay kaisay kaisay graphs banein gay   ๐Ÿ˜†.. they're soooooo twisted...  

Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluefish

๐Ÿ˜ก

SHAANTi dear Bluey...I know this whole drama in between the Wedding is a total flop...&  it boils my blood....๐Ÿ˜† ( khoon kholta hai mera...)....But even in this darkness the only ray of light is that MAANEET will b married...๐Ÿ˜Š

Like I said the CVs have squeezed out the entire FUN & MASTI & ROMANCE  from this WEDDING....they shud have seen a Sooraj Barjatya movie in order to plan a SUPER DUPER WEDDING event....๐Ÿ˜‰...Thats what a WEDDING is all about....๐Ÿ˜Š

Chal Bluey tu itna gusssa mat kar yaar...hum sab WINERS tere saath hai....๐Ÿ˜‰

bluejalpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

SHAANTi dear Bluey...I know this whole drama in between the Wedding is a total flop...&  it boils my blood....๐Ÿ˜† ( khoon kholta hai mera...)....But even in this darkness the only ray of light is that MAANEET will b married...๐Ÿ˜Š

Like I said the CVs have squeezed out the entire FUN & MASTI & ROMANCE  from this WEDDING....they shud have seen a Sooraj Barjatya movie in order to plan a SUPER DUPER WEDDING event....๐Ÿ˜‰...Thats what a WEDDING is all about....๐Ÿ˜Š

Chal Bluey tu itna gusssa mat kar yaar...hum sab WINERS tere saath hai....๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks yaar Param....lekin itna sara natak honeke baad shaadi ki bhi to kya kiya....
rote hue moo latkakke baithke mangalsutra bandha to kya shaadi hojayegi

arre isse accha tha..register marraige karliya hota chup chap......

i dont blame brij ..usko chance Maan de raha hai.....
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I'll so totally help u if they mess this up.
bluejalpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

hey 

i cant agree with you more ,.... it has got frustrating to the core .... arrggghhh .. khuda ka wasta hai CVs bohat hogaya drama aur action... now plzzzz let the poor souls marry in peace and let them have a happy married life with loads of Maneet moments .. atleast for the time being.... 

aur kisi waja se ho na ho.... magar itnay dramay se geet ka MC honay kay chances hai ,,,,,  man overload of thrills in their lives.... leave them in peace for sometime.... 

damn the TRPs man!... am so pissed off ...  achee khaasi romantic wedding ki vaat laga di .... ufffff...  

btw agar CVs ki brain mapping kerai jaye to janay kaisay kaisay graphs banein gay   ๐Ÿ˜†.. they're soooooo twisted...  

pata nahi...seriolsy hope they dont spoil it further..
Sana

bluejalpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

ya tats wat i was thinkng ...where r the security guard...thy shud hve been guarding the dulhan...wen NT attacked her...i thought security wud hve been mre high  n MAAN must hve seen 2 it tat geet wud b protected ....cos he knos brij is out 2 hurt geet...seriously wat CVs r showing i dnt understnd...y so much drama in a day????

i dnt think geet will b burned...MAAN will save her tats y the bluetooth was given as an indication 4 us...so cool down bluey...im wid u...i will b cmng straightaway from abudhabi  2 throw my chappals at them if thy try 2 show geet burned...

calm to hona hi padega...im telling my self...
: its a serial..its a serial"

but phir bhi yaar..its a wedding!.....