Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IF they Dare to burn geet Im gonna make sky fall!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Angry

Do not...I repat DO NOT Burn Geet...and use that as a way to kill baby.......
I swear DO NOT burn the bride...Im gonna personally go to bombay and harass every team member of GEET....and the sets....

Really...wanna see a good sweet smooth wedding...
aaj hi subah NT trying to kill her with bullet...and now this brij is strangling her and trying to burn her ...
EEKS.........what has Geet done to get that ....Leave my Geet alone you pschychosAngry

Seriously CVs, fear of bullet, strangling, fire, MU, jail........only thing left is Tsunami....
what are you doing out my Maneet wedding...

Maan..Geet come to my house..mein karaoungi tumlogo ki shaadi..much better...

What happened to security camera, security gaurds....how did Brij get in.....chi chi chi Maan........

Somebody...mera mood think karoCry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah320supriazerroPGirnSSWATISmilliiheermeherDilsayitsmylifebossambbihameravigilisosanu3108mechantefilleAbsoluvmehraan

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i will support u with harassing!! lol LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
AngryAngryeven i support u.
lets start  for cvsAngry

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ya tats wat i was thinkng ...where r the security guard...thy shud hve been guarding the dulhan...wen NT attacked her...i thought security wud hve been mre high  n MAAN must hve seen 2 it tat geet wud b protected ....cos he knos brij is out 2 hurt geet...seriously wat CVs r showing i dnt understnd...y so much drama in a day????
i dnt think geet will b burned...MAAN will save her tats y the bluetooth was given as an indication 4 us...so cool down bluey...im wid u...i will b cmng straightaway from abudhabi  2 throw my chappals at them if thy try 2 show geet burned...

Edited by mehraan - 17 January 2011 at 10:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
RES
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Angry

I swear DO NOT burn the bride...Im gonna personally go to bombay and harass every team member of GEET....and the sets....

aaj hi subah NT trying to kill her with bullet...and now this brij is strangling her and trying to burn her ...
EEKS.........what has Geet done to get that ....Leave my Geet alone you pschychosAngry

Seriously CVs, fear of bullet, strangling, fire, MU, jail........only thing left is Tsunami....

What happened to security camera, security gaurds....how did Brij get in.....chi chi chi Maan........

hey 

i cant agree with you more ,.... it has got frustrating to the core .... arrggghhh .. khuda ka wasta hai CVs bohat hogaya drama aur action... now plzzzz let the poor souls marry in peace and let them have a happy married life with loads of Maneet moments .. atleast for the time being.... 

aur kisi waja se ho na ho.... magar itnay dramay se geet ka MC honay kay chances hai ,,,,,  man overload of thrills in their lives.... leave them in peace for sometime.... 

damn the TRPs man!... am so pissed off ...  achee khaasi romantic wedding ki vaat laga di .... ufffff...  

btw agar CVs ki brain mapping kerai jaye to janay kaisay kaisay graphs banein gay   LOL.. they're soooooo twisted...  

Edited by sindu555 - 17 January 2011 at 10:07am
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Angry

SHAANTi dear Bluey...I know this whole drama in between the Wedding is a total flop...&  it boils my blood....LOL ( khoon kholta hai mera...)....But even in this darkness the only ray of light is that MAANEET will b married...Smile

Like I said the CVs have squeezed out the entire FUN & MASTI & ROMANCE  from this WEDDING....they shud have seen a Sooraj Barjatya movie in order to plan a SUPER DUPER WEDDING event....Wink...Thats what a WEDDING is all about....Smile

Chal Bluey tu itna gusssa mat kar yaar...hum sab WINERS tere saath hai....Wink

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Angry

SHAANTi dear Bluey...I know this whole drama in between the Wedding is a total flop...&  it boils my blood....LOL ( khoon kholta hai mera...)....But even in this darkness the only ray of light is that MAANEET will b married...Smile

Like I said the CVs have squeezed out the entire FUN & MASTI & ROMANCE  from this WEDDING....they shud have seen a Sooraj Barjatya movie in order to plan a SUPER DUPER WEDDING event....Wink...Thats what a WEDDING is all about....Smile

Chal Bluey tu itna gusssa mat kar yaar...hum sab WINERS tere saath hai....Wink

Thanks yaar Param....lekin itna sara natak honeke baad shaadi ki bhi to kya kiya....
rote hue moo latkakke baithke mangalsutra bandha to kya shaadi hojayegi

arre isse accha tha..register marraige karliya hota chup chap......

i dont blame brij ..usko chance Maan de raha hai.....

Go to top