Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T[/QUOTE

no, gulal's story is about gujarat..........another state of IND...........😊

okay!  you know the dresses they wear are very similar to traditional dresses i see people wearing in my village 
[/QUOTE]

yaa,d traditional dresses of rajasthan n gujrat are quite similar..............
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

😆 my siblings too make fun of me.... even a small KriYa scene gives me goosebumps 😳 and i re watch and re watch and my sis laughs at my stupidity 😆

ohh me too, dunno how many times i've scens b4 M.............that dabangaai of K...........😳😆😆 lve those scens bhery much..................😆😆

you like Gunda K... 😆
 and i love his romantic scenes more.. 😉😆 even downloaded some 😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

i like K the lover boy 😳 

mine too! but my bhabhi was crazy for him. Sujal was also a different character but what how Ekta ruined it in the end.. 😡

yaa rajeev n kekta maata had some issues so he leave dthat show............n after d show was down to dogs................😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

you like Gunda K... 😆

yaa, bz in such scnes arhaan acts spleldidly............n disa is d reason of my addiction to d show his acting.............Embarrassed
Filza. thumbnail

okay!  you know the dresses they wear are very similar to traditional dresses i see people wearing in my village 

yaa,d traditional dresses of rajasthan n gujrat are quite similar..............

oh so these are of both these provinces, nice! 

i like that traditional work a lot 😳😆
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

[QUOTE=Fil

n me use to watch d show bz of Kn ofc AB..........😉😆😆   did u lyk sujal's character.....he was my fav.................😛

i like K the lover boy 😳 

mine too! but my bhabhi was crazy for him. Sujal was also a different character but what how Ekta ruined it in the end.. 😡

yaa rajeev n kekta maata had some issues so he leave dthat show............n after d show was down to dogs................😆😆

😆 true.. i hated the new Sujal 🤢
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

[Q

[/QUOTE] 

he was nowhere close to rajeev............i hated his teeth................🤢😆😆😆
Filza. thumbnail

[QUOTE=Filza.T

ohh me too, dunno how many times i've scens b4 M.............that dabangaai of K...........😳😆😆 lve those scens bhery much..................😆😆

you like Gunda K... 😆

yaa, bz in such scnes arhaan acts spleldidly............n disa is d reason of my addiction to d show his acting.............😳

he looks super hot when he is angry... 😍
Filza. thumbnail

he was nowhere close to rajeev............i hated his teeth................😆

i heard Ekta made him have a nose surgery and then he came to the show to fit the character? 😆 was it true? 😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

he was nowhere close to rajeev............i hated his teeth................😆

i heard Ekta made him have a nose surgery and then he came to the show to fit the character? 😆 was it true? 😆

kya pata............😆 but only looks can't put him on rajev's place..............he was a nice actor.............n new sujal actin was .............🥱🥱😆😆