Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

No! have never been to India 😳 but i want to visit India esp.  Rajastan... cuz the culture of that place is very much similar to mine and i love that place!

@blue-bz it's AB's birth place.............?😉😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T[/QUOTE

dont worry its normal ðŸ˜† i get concerned more about this show that other matters of my life ðŸ˜† 

the interviews for that survey in the article were conducted in dec-jan and in that time K did not had any such major role maybe that is the reason ðŸ˜•

@bold-  my br makes fun of my tooo addiction for AB ..........earleir i use to apprecite even his litlle shot by sayin ''dekha kya chilaaya hai''............n bhai says u r mad............''.wat nice he did in this scne''............? 😳😆😆😆
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

@blue-bz it's AB's birth place.............?😉😆😆

😆 one reason. its the same area that they show in that show 'gulaal' na? 

Rajastani and Sindhi culture is quite similar thats why i feel connected to that place 
Filza. thumbnail

in the beginning he was a very rough and harsh men now has mellowed down cuz of love ðŸ˜³ 

i dont know much about earlier episodes but S.S is his father and when he gets damn furious everyone fears him even Shakti

am hoping K will emerge as a stronger person when he becomes independent 

hmmm,lets see.............but now toh i'm not feelin to watch d show even bz of AB.............😕 no interview no artical on AB,....is decresin my interest in d show..........😕

dont do that...  i love this show a lot.... cant stop watching it what to do ðŸ˜• i love KriYa a lot 
Pragati.T thumbnail

😆 one reason. its the same area that they show in that show 'gulaal' na? 

Rajastani and Sindhi culture is quite similar thats why i feel connected to that place 

no, gulal's story is about gujarat..........another state of IND...........😊

Filza. thumbnail

@bold-  my br makes fun of my tooo addiction for AB ..........earleir i use to apprecite even his litlle shot by sayin ''dekha kya chilaaya hai''............n bhai says u r mad............''.wat nice he did in this scne''............? 😆

😆 my siblings too make fun of me.... even a small KriYa scene gives me goosebumps ðŸ˜³ and i re watch and re watch and my sis laughs at my stupidity ðŸ˜†
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

hmmm,lets see.............but now toh i'm not feelin to watch d show even bz of AB.............😕 no interview no artical on AB,....is decresin my interest in d show..........😕

dont do that...  i love this show a lot.... cant stop watching it what to do ðŸ˜• i love KriYa a lot 

n me use to watch d show bz of Kn ofc AB..........😉😆😆   did u lyk sujal's character.....he was my fav.................😛
Filza. thumbnail

no, gulal's story is about gujarat..........another state of IND...........😊

okay!  you know the dresses they wear are very similar to traditional dresses i see people wearing in my village 
Pragati.T thumbnail

[

@bold-  my br makes fun of my tooo addiction for AB ..........earleir i use to apprecite even his litlle shot by sayin ''dekha kya chilaaya hai''............n bhai says u r mad............''.wat nice he did in this scne''............? 😆

😆 my siblings too make fun of me.... even a small KriYa scene gives me goosebumps ðŸ˜³ and i re watch and re watch and my sis laughs at my stupidity ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

ohh me too, dunno how many times i've scens b4 M.............that dabangaai of K...........Embarrassed😆😆 lve those scens bhery much..................😆😆
Filza. thumbnail

n me use to watch d show bz of Kn ofc AB..........😉😆😆   did u lyk sujal's character.....he was my fav.................😛

i like K the lover boy ðŸ˜³ 

mine too! but my bhabhi was crazy for him. Sujal was also a different character but how Ekta ruined it in the end.. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago