Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

Hi filza sis...........but i gotta go. Byeeeeeeee ðŸ¤—

okay  byeee take care ðŸ¤—
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hiiii...............😃 srry for such dulll welcome............i'm feelin dulll thats y................😳😆

aww but why? cuz of that article? 

forget that... does he needs any certificate or mention in articles to prove himself No na?

we know he is the best  

cheer up🤗
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Filza.T

but why do you think K character's has been ruined? i mean if he is a more loving caring person then that is a good thing, isn't it?

what i dont like is the way at times they make him appear as plain idiot like in the photo-shoot ðŸ˜†

otherwise i have no problem with him running behind P... after all he is supporting his wife and i love that! ðŸ˜‰

dunno yaar, this character don't hold that charm which he had in d begning............i love that sabang krishan....who was not feard of nyone.............u remember wen s.s was scoldin him 4 not joinin his business he was scared of him.......it's not krishan's character he was never scared of s.s................Ouch
Filza. thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1607927

last yr  K was in top 10,n this yr not in the list.................

never mind... and this article only covers some parts of India not even whole of it... ðŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

aww but why? cuz of that article? 

forget that... does he needs any certificate or mention in articles to prove himself No na?

we know he is the best  

cheer up🤗

but this shopws na k his character is not that popular among veiwers............lyk it was..........n i'm not likin this dat my fav character is not famous lyk it was.......................i guess i'm getting much concernd about d whole thing..................😳😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

Filaza have u ever been to jaipur...........?

Filza. thumbnail

dunno yaar, this character don't hold that charm which he had in d begning............i love that sabang krishan....who was not feard of nyone.............u remember wen s.s was scoldin him 4 not joinin his business he was scared of him.......it's not krishan's character he was never scared of s.s................

in the beginning he was a very rough and harsh man now has mellowed down cuz of love ðŸ˜³ 

i dont know much about earlier episodes but S.S is his father and when he gets damn furious everyone fears him even Shakti

am hoping K will emerge as a stronger person when he becomes independent 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

Filaza have u ever been to jaipur...........?

No! have never been to India 😳 but i want to visit India esp.  Rajastan... cuz the culture of that place is very much similar to mine and i love that place!

Pragati.T thumbnail

[

dunno yaar, this character don't hold that charm which he had in d begning............i love that sabang krishan....who was not feard of nyone.............u remember wen s.s was scoldin him 4 not joinin his business he was scared of him.......it's not krishan's character he was never scared of s.s................

in the beginning he was a very rough and harsh men now has mellowed down cuz of love ðŸ˜³ 

i dont know much about earlier episodes but S.S is his father and when he gets damn furious everyone fears him even Shakti

am hoping K will emerge as a stronger person when he becomes independent 
[/QUOTE]

hmmm,lets see.............but now toh i'm not feelin to watch d show even bz of AB.............😕 no interview no artical on AB,....is decresin my interest in d show..........😕
Filza. thumbnail

but this shopws na k his character is not that popular among veiwers............lyk it was..........n i'm not likin this dat my fav character is not famous lyk it was.......................i guess i'm getting much concernd about d whole thing..................😳😆😆

dont worry its normal ðŸ˜† i get concerned more about this show that other matters of my life ðŸ˜† 

the interviews for that survey in the article were conducted in dec-jan and in that time K did not had any such major role maybe that is the reason ðŸ˜•