Bandini

17th January 2011 Update - Page 4

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
exactly I said this to a few people before only for stunts or incase of emergency BDs are used but other than that noooooo.  I don't see DM flying across the field with his latti to beat up goons which would have been a valid reason for a BD. 

Its just specially when you can see that no one in the cast & crew gives a damn about the end results and those who do, do not have a say, just because BDs were used 3yrs ago does not mean one should be used now in 2011 in any show to save time

Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hashbrown

is there any code of ethics to stop this practice?? if no, then there should be one in place...
a monday epiosde, with a high drama, a show coming to an end...and the lead actor is missing.....
never seen, never heard of....there should be some ethics and moralities some where, some respect to the audiences, some where.....

Somebody should really make their voice known to RR about the utter disgust his fans feel
when treated so shabbily...with continual bds...u r either in the show or not in the show...
For a senior - well loved - well respected actor of Ronit's calibre.... the responsibility should
also be there to be an example....not the other way round...
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls, do not be angry and to lose hope, because CV's, they always make us hot-cold!, but could at least wait for RR to return the award, and we do not see BD's! at  least, because   for   our patience, and loyalty to the show,they could at least be correct, in that case
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitarani

very well said anita. yeeesss, the public displeasure should also be known by the stars...it is sincerity to them that they get the real feed back, ie, their praise and their criticism alike.

i understand that ronit is a very busy man...he knows more than us how demanding these soaps are. if he doesn't have time then he should call it quits...that will be a fair deal...

anitarani thumbnail

Def. the soaps timings are gruelling....can well understand how RR would be tied up with other
things important to him too...just wish he keeps in mind audience feedback too....especially
with important/dramatic scenes....there must be no bodydoubles involved...hopefully he will
be there tomorrow - miraculously saved by Megha's bullet & to turn on the gun to her....

hashbrown thumbnail
anita, if he is there tomorrow, good for us, but if he is not there, what can we do?? NOTHING....
my point is NO BODY DOUBLES are acceptable for any one....for any professional actor, it is NO EXCUSE... it doesn't go like this at any work place...either you go to work or you don't go work...so either he is in the show or he is not in the show...and like shahara had earlier said, no channel approves of such episodes in UK...no channel approves of this practice any where else in the world...
so this is time for self evaluation....
i think, i have said it enough on this...
luvrr thumbnail
thnx for the update....
wht was that,,,,was she pointing on dm....n did she shoot??????????????
oh god!!!!!!!
luvrr thumbnail
oh saw the scene.....i think vishal will come in btwn.....by this everyone will forgive him....
happy ending!!!!!!!!!
yaar,,,but timimng of zkj is 9 to 10....so does it mean its noy going to end????
anitarani thumbnail

anita, if he is there tomorrow, good for us, but if he is not there, what can we do?? NOTHING....
my point is NO BODY DOUBLES are acceptable for any one....for any professional actor, it is NO EXCUSE... it doesn't go like this at any work place...either you go to work or you don't go work...so either he is in the show or he is not in the show...and like shahara had earlier said, no channel approves of such episodes in UK...no channel approves of this practice any where else in the world...
so this is time for self evaluation....
i think, i have said it enough on this...

Agree with u completely.......
hashbrown thumbnail
anita, i am wondering if it is a good idea to press these guys for BANDINI 2, if we have to have BDs in future too? i am having second thoughts now....my time is precious...