Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bishop22

OMG now is there any surprise in that???
All we get in cheatshots and crappy ending... They better not show any one of sanraj's death... Is this the celebration Imagine was talking about?
I better leave it, once I get started... It'll just consume me... And it's not fun typing from the mobile...

dnt bother to write much hose..
sanraj ko kuch nahi hoga😊
happy ending will be sure...

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update ladies.

I hope megha shoot al the BDs for good 😆

I'm also glad they're not dragging megha leaving so we can enjoy bandini for the next weeks that it stay on.

hehe i will forgive megha for all her deeds in bandini if she shhot DM;s bd only..😆
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rani and Saki🤣

and Hose dont worry, I bet Vishal switched the bullets for fake ones
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are just taking the piss with all the BD, even at this stage of the serial. I am so mad for the lack of respect, lack of responsibilities towards Bandini.
It's coming to a close and this is what we get... I won't even be able to see the episodes all this week, which makes it a good thing in a way... Will watch all the episodes together

Sorry for the language,

Eli and Sakshi I know nothing will probably happen to sanraj... It's just the way they're going about it allEdited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
till now imagine has not confirmed the end nor is there any confirmation from the PH or any cast member🤔
eli01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

till now imagine has not confirmed the end nor is there any confirmation from the PH or any cast member🤔

If Bandini is ending in less then two weeks, why everybody keeps their mouth shut?
Just wondering.......
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

yeah ramo..no confirmation till now.....i dont mind bandini continuing..but it will be better if dey get season 2............simply focussing on sanraj n their eternal luv😳

thnx for the update gals!!!!!

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thats whats really strange eli in the casr of bairi piya another BT soap that ended on colors both leads the channel and PH gave a confirmed statement a month before😕
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mira and Saki for the update.

SANRAJ return home and entrance back into their home should have been power impacted, what did we get *******  cheatshots, body doubles ☢️ thanks BT and Imagine for making me more angrier than I already was. 

Will we see these type of scenes before Bandini ends nxt week and most importantly any decent real scene between  RR and Aasiya or the rare one that comes once in a blue moon?  Had enough of this now, if we cant get anything now, what will we get later? I know RR was at awards but still this scene should hv been done before or after awards night, all those involved should have worked out shooting of such scenes, PH are just lazy, this is just out of order on the fans.  I feel let down as others for having some hope but the ending of Bandini is just a hogwash!  

Its obvious Vishal got shot or shot Megha - hope so anyway.
muttakin thumbnail
thanks sakhi and mira for wonderfull updates...
i'm sure its mama boy vishal....😆
al last mama boy will die for his own parents....🤣
i'm sooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyy...
next week just for SANRAJ
Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago