•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant manage to see viren as the stalker plz cvs dont make him the stalker plzplzplzplzplz
we all CCBM fans havr the same request not to make Viren the stalker and Villain,  Please, We will really discouraged if this happens .  Please its a request show someone else as the Stalker not Viren, 

even i can't see him as the stalker 😭

Still there is some time please CV change your mind please please

frends have faith in the creatives n rajan sir....may b they have planned something good for us...they know we love viren we love kinshuk...they just cant change his character to a villian....may b theres something more to it....i guess we must wait....may b he planned this trip to catch the stalker red handed....i really wish viren doesnt turn out to b the stalker....
After seeing the precap repeateadly I feel that its not Viren in the mask it somehow seems like a lady to me, dont know just my POV,  but the eyes were not of Viren  walk also was not Viren,  May be Viren has planned all this so catch the stalker,  Lets keep out fingers crossed  Viren not the Stalker,
If Viren is the stalker, do you think Nivi will give herself to Viren?
Viren will not risk that, I hope so. He wants her all to himself and if Nivi finds out it was him, she will be shattered and hate him. i dont think he wants that.