Posted: 13 years ago
Hamara Dil aapke pass hai
Aap ki yaad hamare saath hai
Banana Baby
Having Banana but Love Watermelon
SO cute kayega Kayeja Mera KSG.

Heyyy KPSians! Check out our website for an exclusive message from KSG himself! Thanks to Siddhi & Aliya for organising this, and a huge hug to Nicole for always supporting and helping us! http://www.ksgprotectionsquad.com/exclusiveinterviews.htm

wao this was awsum message i so love him 😃
HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu KPS and KSG :D I loved the msg it was so cute and sincere <333 Oh and I love the fact that he loves strawberry cake like moi LOL
Awwwww he's soo sweet! I lovee him <3 I hope he has the most amazing birthday this year and the coming year brings him tons and tons of success and more happiness :)
I love how he loves strawberry I was just eating them a while back <3 I lovee strawberries too!!!
OMG 
OMG 
OMG 
OMG 
OMG 
OMG 

I FRIGGEN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU KSGGG I LOVE YOUUU!! AHHHH HE MAKES MY MORNING DAYYYY NIGHT EVERYTHINGG MAN! AHHHHHHHH :| FRIGGEN SOOOO HAPPY! I LOVE HOW HE TAKES THE TIME OUT TO TALK TO USS <3 ! AND MAKE EFFORTS TO GET THROUGH! 

AHHHHHHHH  I CANNOT WAIT FOR HIS NEW PROJECT!!! AHHH I KNOW HE IS GOING TO FRIGGEN ROCK IT! TEHEE TEHEEE!!! HE IS SOOOO DOING THAT MOVIE! OMGGG I M SOOOOOO EXCITED! 

I LOVE YOUUUUU KARAN SINGH GROVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! 

Dancing bananas!
Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

p.s in ALL THE EXCITEMENT please DONT forget to send in your messages IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY! 
I know i loveee him too <3 He's soo soo soo sweetttttt! I can  re-read his msg! He's soo so sooo adorable. I can't wait to see his future projects it's soo exciting!!
Gia I'm going to make karans bday vm public on the 20th ok? As of now it's private and it's already been send to preeti :)

I gotta go write a mid term exam now :( Catch you laterr giuuu🤗