Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

@ Trishz ..
yeah ur right trishz ... but he is a newcomer .. he will enter like this only πŸ˜•
no newcomer hasn't gotten a Yash Raj banner or other big banner movies on their own [;s]
so lets just hope πŸ˜ƒ

I knowwww..but even ranveer singh got a big break in a yash raj banner na..I dun like the concept of the movie..aisi movie nahi hogi that i'll say chal i'll watch it again and again.I like masti wali movies 😭

@Shrishti I'm good ur bata kya haal chal hai?
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Trish-

I knowwww..but even ranveer singh got a big break in a yash raj banner na..I dun like the concept of the movie..aisi movie nahi hogi that i'll say chal i'll watch it again and again.I like masti wali movies 😭

he must have been related to someone .. dun worry .. hehehe πŸ˜‰
yeah but see , ksg has accepted it , so there must have been something πŸ˜‰
aise koi movie thori kr le ga .. pehle it was something else but now its Different πŸ˜ƒ

DivineDreams. thumbnail
@Seri Let's see hope it doesn't go a super duper flop hope it's an average good movie..kyuki in mumbai scary movies ki dal nahi jamti :(
-Seri- thumbnail

@Seri Let's see hope it doesn't go a super duper flop hope it's an average good movie..kyuki in mumbai scary movies ki dal nahi jamti :(

yeah yaaar πŸ˜•
i too Hope the best for it πŸ˜ƒ 😳
i just Hope he gets recognized by another director or producer so he can get a HUGE movie πŸ˜ƒ
DivineDreams. thumbnail

yeah yaaar πŸ˜•
i too Hope the best for it πŸ˜ƒ 😳
i just Hope he gets recognized by another director or producer so he can get a HUGE movie πŸ˜ƒ

That's what I want that he gets noticed for his acting!!I hope his acting leaves all critics ekdum shocked..i reallllyyyy want him to be the 2nd SRK..TV se seedha Bollywood mai superstar πŸ˜ƒ
-Seri- thumbnail
heheh yeahh πŸ˜ƒ

hey u know .. even Bhram wasn't bad !!πŸ˜†
it had a story but still nuthing different  that could hav made it a hit πŸ˜† 

and the songs are Kool too πŸ˜ƒ
i really Love " I m a Bad Boy .. " πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

DivineDreams. thumbnail

heheh yeahh πŸ˜ƒ

hey u know .. even Bhram wasn't bad !!πŸ˜†
it had a story but still nuthing different  that could hav made it a hit πŸ˜† 

and the songs are Kool too πŸ˜ƒ
i really Love " I m a Bad Boy .. " πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

LOL I couldn't watch it cuz when i watch my sis is there...so the song is like i'm a bad boy i'm rude boy and my sis oh god she loathes him literallyy...so she's like yeah yeah this song suits him na trisha 😑 so i just closed the tab and started doing sum thing else πŸ˜†
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if crtics say something bad i will kill d critics hope ksgs new film fullfils his dreams
-Seri- thumbnail

LOL I couldn't watch it cuz when i watch my sis is there...so the song is like i'm a bad boy i'm rude boy and my sis oh god she loathes him literallyy...so she's like yeah yeah this song suits him na trisha 😑 so i just closed the tab and started doing sum thing else πŸ˜†

🀣  it does suit him but not Literally 😳 ☺️
he looks so HOT and Wicked in the song πŸ˜† ☺️
and i hav just seen the KSG parts wich were over b4 the intermission so there wasn't much to see πŸ˜†

DivineDreams. thumbnail

🀣  it does suit him but not Literally 😳 ☺️
he looks so HOT and Wicked in the song πŸ˜† ☺️
and i hav just seen the KSG parts wich were over b4 the intermission so there wasn't much to see πŸ˜†

but she means literally na she hatessss infidielity..and she goes on and on and on about ksg's infidielity but you know she appreciates him too like she said you know when sum thing bad is being written about a person that means he's famous..and i agree to that Embarrassed