Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care (Page 6)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
poco your analysis is very true regarding abhiya, but friend one thing is came in my mind when i came to know about maithli, i think abhay will not be able madly  love to piya, he used to see her because maithli and piya has same face and piya was alone and she need to used protection so he has protect her in same way what ever he has done for maya, i think piya should move on in his life, abhay asked in promo "piya kya tum ab bhee mujse pyar kartee ho"  if  she will  say yes but point would be for piya's protection, it will be dangerous for piya, abhay loves very much maithli and its not his abhiya fault, he is unable to love piya. i think piya should forget abhay she should keep quite and just move one it would be fine for herseld and abhay what do you think poco and guys.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index