Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Hi Poca, 

I am not into posting in forums yet [after a long sabbatical that I took 2 yrs back] but I think PKYEK is getting to me very badly that I had to start postingOuchLOL

Coming to the Abh-Piya, as you said I dont know for whom to feel bad and on whom should i get angryOuch It hurts me as an Abhay-Piya fan to see Abhay not feeling anything at all for piya when he thinks Metz is back. But in a way, I am glad that creatives did not show Abhay as confused or guilty when he sees Piya after his brief hallucination of Metz [After all those Senti dialogues he says in his pretty head whenever Piya gets hurt]

So, even though abhay always said he doesnt want to lose Piya in the same breath as he said he lost Maithili, today those words were not at all close to the truth and today's eppy proved it. 

From Abhay's POV, it is getting harder and harder to overlook his luv for Metz. This only means that nothing [read Piya] matters to him if Metz is there in his world. It hurts to think that Abhay is feeling something for Piya only when Metz is not in the scene. I kinda feel bad that Piya is getting totally over shadowed by Metz [now and also in future if she returns]

I dont know, there is too much in my head now that I might not make any sense LOL, So I wont blame youEmbarrassed

Krishi

Hi Krishi!

Good to finally hear from you. Thank you so much for replying and reading my FF regularly. Embarrassed... i understand your view and agree with it as well. Piya matters to Abhay but she fades into nothingness when it comes to Metz. Metz seems to be supreme for Abhay and it is natural when you have loved someone to the madness that AMetz had for each-other. Piya is in for some major suffering of the heart and she better be braced for it. Abhay will not come easy to her. There is a price to pay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I hope the surprise twist in the story awaiting Pia n Abhay n all of us is that "Pia is Maithili."
Ekta maiya ki jai ho!!!! 

Edited by sumadear13 - 17 January 2011 at 11:24am

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i 2 want Pia 2 b Mitz bt how she could b her.....
i mean if she were Mitz, she probably reminds smthing after hr visit 2 her palace or after hearing Mitz story......
or she is a tubelight.... sry bt its all what is running in my mind
still i would say i'll b d happiest person when Pia'll officially b called Mitz 'cause i want AbhayMitz's true love 2 win......

Originally posted by sumadear13

I hope the surprise twist in
 the story awaiting Pia n Abhay n all of us is that "Pia is Maithili."
Ekta maiya ki jai ho!!!! 

sushups

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i 2 want Pia 2 b Mitz bt how she could b her.....
i mean if she were Mitz, she probably reminds smthing after hr visit 2 her palace or after hearing Mitz story......
or she is a tubelight.... sry bt its all what is running in my mind
still i would say i'll b d happiest person when Pia'll officially b called Mitz 'cause i want AbhayMitz's true love 2 win......

I hope the surprise twist in
 the story awaiting Pia n Abhay n all of us is that "Pia is Maithili."
Ekta maiya ki jai ho!!!! 
Hoping the story would be like....... by some supernatural forces her face n heart could be brought back (thats why she is hopelessly in love).....but due to some interference by the werewolves her memory has been completely erased.

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ya quite possible
this may b d case
so u r in favr of reincanation

Hoping the story would be like....... by some supernatural forces her face n heart could be brought back (thats why she is hopelessly in love).....but due to some interference by the werewolves her memory has been completely erased.

--sumana13--

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nitzypie Hug Kaisi hai tu?

Awesome post as always darling. Clap

You know what draws me to the Abhay-Piya love story? The extent of pain. Love is supposed to make you happy. Love is supposed to heal you. But in here, all that happens is love hurts and hurts like no other. Abhay is drawn to Metz like Piya is drawn to Abhay. How ever does a person like Abhay make a place for Piya in his heart, mind and soul? Piya is fighting a lost battle and no wonder it was titled "Fanaa". I shudder to see the day that Abhay realises Piya worth in his life and Piya is no longer with him whatever the reason......... Dark love stories excite me but they also make me sad. Its heartwrenching to say the least.

Abhay - for once you really feel thankful that he does not have a heart for having one would have shredded him into pieces. Piya - for once you feel bad for her having a heart as she is knowingly walking into a place where she will have it shattered into pieces. Two wounded souls, two broken hearts, connected by fate getting together is truly a saga of a lifetime.....

Love ya girl.
Ash
solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Poco, awesome analysis as usual... and I am usually content to read and go off.... But today's epi was defly a painful one... and I think while at times i still get bugged with Piya for her experiments in truth and for choosing such public occasions for all her experiments , I think I have come to a no comments status as well ...her situation really does get to you!!! But I honestly cant imagine anything worse than Abhay's predicament!!! 200 years waiting for a person - with the same intensity of feelings and with no hope of an end to the pain either in terms of her coming back or in terms of him joining her !!!!!!!! I honestly don't want Mitz to come back as evil.... I would just look forward to Mitz-Pia becoming one for him!!! and MiYa was definitely a relief from the otherwise tense and sad proceedings.... Hope the story unfolds well ..

Looking forward to how they will untangle this and get AbhiYa together!

Edited by solembaum - 17 January 2011 at 12:27pm
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for another awesome analysis.

My heart break for Piya only, cause for her it begins and end with Abhay there is no in between. All this time she been fighting the unknown, wondering why a perfect stranger hate her so much but then still look's at her like he want's to eat her. Don't like her getting close to Kabir but still don't want Piya to get close to him. Falling in for the first time is supposed to be so beautiful but in Piya case is nothing but heartache before it even begin. Piya lost her heart to Ahbay the first time she lid eye's on him and for her their's no turning back.

Thank you.Embarrassed.....Piya is in mess that she will never get out of. She has come so far in loving Abhay that she can never go back and she can never stop feeling for Abhay. You are right. Piya became Abhay's the very first time that she laid her eyes on him. And yet, Abhay stays a distant dream.

AMetz had a beautiful love story but you know something I think I'm statting to understand Metz statement that Abhay is Pia destiny. We all know everything happens for a reason, and even though we alway's think we know what we want or need destiny has it own plans.

So what if Metz was never for Abhay but an introduction of what await's him two hundreds years later, his soul mate Piya but with the face of his first love.

I hope I didn't confuse anybody but this story is more intriguing then I thought if would be. I would just hate for CV to take us through this roller coaster ride just to find out Metz is back in the form of Piya. Angry

Makes sense. Getting Metz again in the form of Piya. I don't know if reincarnation is going to work or not but i do see Metz and Piya becoming one for Abhay unless Metz turns negative later in the story.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index