Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lovely analysis, Poco and today, I will only speak of AM and no one else because for me the episode belonged to them and only them! With each passing day, my heart is paining more and more seeing the tragic end which their love story didn't deserve! I'm just a step away from crying for them, specially when he was searching for Maithili almost begging her to be there! Sympathies are just not enough, tears are just not enough. I'm glad Abhay doesn't have a heart. His pain would've been too much for a heart to bear!
Pia, yes, I feel horrible when I realise what she will go through in the future but right now, I'm only wishing that she doesn't fool Abhay too much. I'm not exactly 'against' what she's doing but I'm not 'for' it either. I'm still confused Abhay was hallucinating or not but if he was not and if it was Pia, I want her to get over with this fast and tell Abhay that it was her. As much as I support her in this, I don't want her to stretch it too much and drive Abhay to the point of insanity. I just want her to get the truth quickly out of him, tell him it's her and not Maithili (it's unfortunate she picked today but it isn't really her fault. She doesn't know), take all his lashing and then get back. Basically, as much as I'm fine with the track, I want to get over and done with it.

P.S. I'll read your FF tomorrow. It's my last examEmbarrassed

Thanks Chillz. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.....i totally agree with you about today's episode. AMetz are like a thorn in the heart - there is no limit to how much you can feel.Ouch....they are too painful and Piya's pain also gets to you. I have a 'no comments' stance on Piya impersonating Metz now.LOL... i just wish it gets over soon and Abhay doesn't banish her for this. I don't even want to think about how Abhay is going to feel about this big joke coming his way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

-Adrastea- Senior Member
-Adrastea-
-Adrastea-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
PocsHug
flawly written! 

Originally posted by Pocahontas

He holds the book and runs his fingers over the pages as though it's Maithli herself under his soft palm.

ExactlyOuch.....it was not an easy scene to watch.....what was even harder was Piya face...breaking step by step as she saw his face drowning in pain.....when she said i am sorry, but i need to know whats hurting you....after he just throw it at her face that nothing abt him is of her business....it made one wanna tear apart....and indeed Abhays wait for Maithali is scary...however it tells me that possibilites are now that she is alive.....or its just that Abhay is in denial.....
bottom line ...superb expressions and coact by both in that scene...shivers!

Edited by -Adrastea- - 17 January 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

hi poco

i was against her impersonating
but she had no other choice right
i feel bad for both abhay and piya

for abhay because the poor thing has to go all through this on the day when he lost his beloved..the day which brings back the horrible memories is the day today where he has to be smiling and mingling with his so called friends and he cant even show what he is going through and the only people who know about his tragedy dont care what he feels

and for piya as well
this teen is experiencing her first love but already there is lot of impossibility of her getting her first love
from todays episode i felt she feels bad seeing abhay sad but has no other option to find out the truth...just in a helpless situation .she is doing this because she wants him in her life and want to....... i hope u understand what i am saying
she has been all alone in her small life
first her father abandoned her
next her mother died
and now she feel her heart connected to abhay
who is not letting her in ,breaking her heart all the time with his behavior but still she stands by the fact that she loves him
she too like abhay cant discuss what she feels about all these with anyone.there is no one who could guide her.she just cannot let abhay go from her life
what makes me feel terrible is when its about metz abhay didnt even bother about piyas existence
thats what bothering me that how is he supposed to convince her as well as us  that he can love pia too

I guess i understand where you are coming from. Abhay and Piya are suffering in their individual zones. Abhay for Metz and Piya for Abhay. They are each-other's healing but there is a big test in between - MAITHLI. Piya is fighting  a woman who is not even there and as you said, it is terrible to see that Abhay saw nothing beyond Piya. He didn't even acknowledge Piya's existence until she forced him to. How is Abhay ever going to love Piya and convince the audience that Piya is his soulmate?

sushupspyar-ishk

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

hi poco

i was against her impersonating
but she had no other choice right
i feel bad for both abhay and piya

for abhay because the poor thing has to go all through this on the day when he lost his beloved..the day which brings back the horrible memories is the day today where he has to be smiling and mingling with his so called friends and he cant even show what he is going through and the only people who know about his tragedy dont care what he feels

and for piya as well
this teen is experiencing her first love but already there is lot of impossibility of her getting her first love
from todays episode i felt she feels bad seeing abhay sad but has no other option to find out the truth...just in a helpless situation .she is doing this because she wants him in her life and want to....... i hope u understand what i am saying
she has been all alone in her small life
first her father abandoned her
next her mother died
and now she feel her heart connected to abhay
who is not letting her in ,breaking her heart all the time with his behavior but still she stands by the fact that she loves him
she too like abhay cant discuss what she feels about all these with anyone.there is no one who could guide her.she just cannot let abhay go from her life
what makes me feel terrible is when its about metz abhay didnt even bother about piyas existence
thats what bothering me that how is he supposed to convince her as well as us  that he can love pia too

I guess i understand where you are coming from. Abhay and Piya are suffering in their individual zones. Abhay for Metz and Piya for Abhay. They are each-other's healing but there is a big test in between - MAITHLI. Piya is fighting  a woman who is not even there and as you said, it is terrible to see that Abhay saw nothing beyond Piya. He didn't even acknowledge Piya's existence until she forced him to. How is Abhay ever going to love Piya and convince the audience that Piya is his soulmate? exactly my point...how????

--sumana13--pyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Thanks for awesome analysis Poca..
Looks like again heavy episode as its getting unfolded Abhay-Metz love story.. Abhay can not forget Maithilee even though Piya will be infront of him.. he truely and deeply loves his love.. even though she is not in live.. Felt bad for Piya after reading that Piya is truggeling to make a place in Abhay's heart knowing that how deeply and madly Abhay loves Maithilee and she is not alive.. She want struggle to get Abhay out from his part.. felt bad for Abhay - Metz and then Piya..
Looks like Good scene between Miya.. Good that in this sad part we have something to little cheer up..

Thank you, Purva. Yes, looking at today's episode, you understand that you just can't pick up Metz and take her out of Abhay. You cannot. He loves her , he worships her and he waits for her. And nobody can change it. And we don't know where does that leave Piya.

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Poco once again a beautiful and touching analysis!

Gosh! Like you said Abhay is so much in love with Matz that just a mere mention or glimpse of her and he puts aside all logic and sense and starts searching for her. He knows that she is dead but still belives that she can come back! How? He doesnt know, doesnt seem to care. All he cares about is Matz coming back to fulfill her promise. And that scene when he runs to Chaand to tell him that he saw her was so heartbreaking. Just shows how desperate he is to have her back that he went to that insensitive Chaand of all the people to tell him that he saw her. I mean i know he couldnt have gone to anyone else but Chaand seemed a very unlikely choice to talk to. But he was so over ridden with emotions that he didnt care.
And poor guy was celebrating his birthday, the day you are born which in a way symbolizes new begining new life, on the same day that he lost his life...his Matheili. How cruel life can be. Disapprove
And seeing Abhay like that one cant help but wish that Matz would come back...and put an end to Abhay's suffering. Disapprove

Thank you, Anu.Embarrassed.......Abhay's love and wait for Metz is insanity of the most beautifully tragic kind. You feel for him and you get insane ideas like wishing Piya is Metz indeed. Just give Metz to him so that his suffering stops. Piya is Abhay's only hope but Metz is too colossal to fight with and she lives inside Abhay. How do you fight that?

--sumana13--Ameres

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i loved your analysis today and the title too...
you are right..we saw two abhays to day..one was metz abhay..and the other was wat became of metz abhay after 200 yrs..
i am amzed the way the height of AMetz love is being portrayed...only metz glimpse is enough to drive abhay crazy..the man who keeps control in any worst possible situation and handles things wisely...
as soon as metz appears..he forgets everything...no body exists for him..not even piya..and piya realizes tht...as you said you can not miss the envy on her face tht metz is standing between her and abhay..the more she knows the more she will realize tht..metz will always be there and she is never goin away..she is just goin to have to deal with it...
i had hoped the whole impersonating thing will finish in one scene..bt the CVs are making it longer...these little glimpses are driving abhay crazy..i have a feeling it's piya all the way..bt can not be sure until it's revealed...i want all this done asap...it's driving abhay crazy and giving him useless hope...i loved how you explained this with the april fool example...perfect example!!! tht's wat's goin to happen to abhay...
abhay's fate is terrible..out of all the days chandeena decides to throw party on the worst day of his life..and piya adds to it by impersonating as metz...yes piya has no idea wat she is putting him through...she is gonna feel terrible wen she realizes this...i hope all this gets over soon..and abhay finds out tht it was piya all the way...
bt i can see why CVs chose this whole impersonating sequence and even the date..abhay has been living in this metz world for 200 yrs even after she is gone..and like an insane person...he truly still believes tht metz will be back for him one day..and he has been waiting and waiting..as haseena said abhay needs to come out of his past...he needs to realize tht metz is never coming back..this impersonating act may make abhay realize tht metz is gone for real..and she is not coming back..tht's how i guess CVs want to start abhay-piya story...sooo much of pain all together..so tht he can come out of it...just like the saying goes..jab andhera bahoot gehra ho jaaye toh samajh lena ki subah hone wali hai..something like tht..
i thot i was the only one who felt even worse for piya at the end of the episode..though the whole epi was abt abhay and you do feel terrible for him..bt it's piya who one feels worst for...as you said she is fighting this person/ghost tht's like embedded in abhay...and she knows tht she doesn't exist for abhay wen metz is around...she does gets lost in metz shadows and yes the face the smile doesn't help at all..tht's why i wonder if abhay-metz love has been portrayed as such epic level..where does piya stand in all this?? she is clearly an outsider..
even if abhay cares a lot about abhay..metz is and will always be metz..no body can do anything abt it not even piya...if piya is not reincarnation of metz which i hope she is not..i don't want metz ever comin back in show not even as evil anymore..metz is engraved in abhay..no matter wat you do..you can not rip her aprt..very tough for piya to even get to abhay...i feel scared for piya wen i think about her future..
p.s. good luck for your assignment tomorrow..
my college starts back from tomo..winter vacation over..so won't catch episode until very late..so might not be able to comment on your post regularly..bt will definitely keep reading your analysis..they are always awesome!! Smile

Thank you so much for replying.Embarrassed I love the way you have analyzed AMetz and AbhIya separately. One man and two loves but his first love is like a Goliath and he himself has no control over his senses when it comes to Metz. Piya's state is only going to get worse from here once she finds out that not only Abhay is a non-human but he loves and waits for someone else. I don't know how Piya will deal with this but her love for him is real enough and she will pull him out of this. Metz , if not reincarnated Piya , will be back later in the show and that will be Abhay's real test , i think. All the best for college and studies come first. Smile

monsoonlove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
cz uttering ur name is forbidden.dats why pokey..
lol i noe dnt want andr yuvi ashi bet types thingy happng wid mishkoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index