Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care (Page 3)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i loved your analysis today and the title too...
you are right..we saw two abhays to day..one was metz abhay..and the other was wat became of metz abhay after 200 yrs..
i am amzed the way the height of AMetz love is being portrayed...only metz glimpse is enough to drive abhay crazy..the man who keeps control in any worst possible situation and handles things wisely...
as soon as metz appears..he forgets everything...no body exists for him..not even piya..and piya realizes tht...as you said you can not miss the envy on her face tht metz is standing between her and abhay..the more she knows the more she will realize tht..metz will always be there and she is never goin away..she is just goin to have to deal with it...
i had hoped the whole impersonating thing will finish in one scene..bt the CVs are making it longer...these little glimpses are driving abhay crazy..i have a feeling it's piya all the way..bt can not be sure until it's revealed...i want all this done asap...it's driving abhay crazy and giving him useless hope...i loved how you explained this with the april fool example...perfect example!!! tht's wat's goin to happen to abhay...
abhay's fate is terrible..out of all the days chandeena decides to throw party on the worst day of his life..and piya adds to it by impersonating as metz...yes piya has no idea wat she is putting him through...she is gonna feel terrible wen she realizes this...i hope all this gets over soon..and abhay finds out tht it was piya all the way...
bt i can see why CVs chose this whole impersonating sequence and even the date..abhay has been living in this metz world for 200 yrs even after she is gone..and like an insane person...he truly still believes tht metz will be back for him one day..and he has been waiting and waiting..as haseena said abhay needs to come out of his past...he needs to realize tht metz is never coming back..this impersonating act may make abhay realize tht metz is gone for real..and she is not coming back..tht's how i guess CVs want to start abhay-piya story...sooo much of pain all together..so tht he can come out of it...just like the saying goes..jab andhera bahoot gehra ho jaaye toh samajh lena ki subah hone wali hai..something like tht..
i thot i was the only one who felt even worse for piya at the end of the episode..though the whole epi was abt abhay and you do feel terrible for him..bt it's piya who one feels worst for...as you said she is fighting this person/ghost tht's like embedded in abhay...and she knows tht she doesn't exist for abhay wen metz is around...she does gets lost in metz shadows and yes the face the smile doesn't help at all..tht's why i wonder if abhay-metz love has been portrayed as such epic level..where does piya stand in all this?? she is clearly an outsider..
even if abhay cares a lot about abhay..metz is and will always be metz..no body can do anything abt it not even piya...if piya is not reincarnation of metz which i hope she is not..i don't want metz ever comin back in show not even as evil anymore..metz is engraved in abhay..no matter wat you do..you can not rip her aprt..very tough for piya to even get to abhay...i feel scared for piya wen i think about her future..
p.s. good luck for your assignment tomorrow..
my college starts back from tomo..winter vacation over..so won't catch episode until very late..so might not be able to comment on your post regularly..bt will definitely keep reading your analysis..they are always awesome!! Smile

Edited by kiranni - 17 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hi Poca, 

I am not into posting in forums yet [after a long sabbatical that I took 2 yrs back] but I think PKYEK is getting to me very badly that I had to start postingOuchLOL

Coming to the Abh-Piya, as you said I dont know for whom to feel bad and on whom should i get angryOuch It hurts me as an Abhay-Piya fan to see Abhay not feeling anything at all for piya when he thinks Metz is back. But in a way, I am glad that creatives did not show Abhay as confused or guilty when he sees Piya after his brief hallucination of Metz [After all those Senti dialogues he says in his pretty head whenever Piya gets hurt]

So, even though abhay always said he doesnt want to lose Piya in the same breath as he said he lost Maithili, today those words were not at all close to the truth and today's eppy proved it. 

From Abhay's POV, it is getting harder and harder to overlook his luv for Metz. This only means that nothing [read Piya] matters to him if Metz is there in his world. It hurts to think that Abhay is feeling something for Piya only when Metz is not in the scene. I kinda feel bad that Piya is getting totally over shadowed by Metz [now and also in future if she returns]

I dont know, there is too much in my head now that I might not make any sense LOL, So I wont blame youEmbarrassed

Krishi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for another awesome analysis.

My heart break for Piya only, cause for her it begins and end with Abhay there is no in between. All this time she been fighting the unknown, wondering why a perfect stranger hate her so much but then still look's at her like he want's to eat her. Don't like her getting close to Kabir but still don't want Piya to get close to him. Falling in for the first time is supposed to be so beautiful but in Piya case is nothing but heartache before it even begin. Piya lost her heart to Ahbay the first time she lid eye's on him and for her their's no turning back.

AMetz had a beautiful love story but you know something I think I'm statting to understand Metz statement that Abhay is Pia destiny. We all know everything happens for a reason, and even though we alway's think we know what we want or need destiny has it own plans.

So what if Metz was never for Abhay but an introduction of what await's him two hundreds years later, his soul mate Piya but with the face of his first love.

I hope I didn't confuse anybody but this story is more intriguing then I thought if would be. I would just hate for CV to take us through this roller coaster ride just to find out Metz is back in the form of Piya. Angry
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

i don't have wrds 2 say anything abt ur post.....

bt i want 2 say that Abhay is Mitz & Mitz is Abhay. u r rt8 saying that no1 can saprate them not even Piya.....

i just love d way Abhay love Mitz, its a kind of worship he is doing from >150yrs......

God bless true love & lovers 2....
all d bst 4 ur assignment dear.....
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Each passing episode I feel as though the only way Abhay will accept piya is if she is Maithili reincarnatedUnhappy

His love for Maithili is beyond any limit even after her death he expects her to keep her promise and return to himShocked
And chaand was so hearless the way he answered abhay.Angry
Best of luck with your assignmentSmile

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Feel bad equally for both Abhay and Piya. Abhay still is waiting for his Maithili. The way he placing his hand on the book. The more painful is Chadeena gave the party at Maithili's death anniversary. Cant they wait for one more day? Piya on the other side knows that there is something between Abhay and Maithili. The discussion of Maithili gives him pain. She saying in her heart that Maithili is coming between them. I feared that she will always have to share abhay with Maithili unless she is Maithili's reincarnation. Maithili will always remain in abhay's heart.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

res
chaks i hate u ..ur always frst! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

edited:

pokey ur our very own "She who must not be named"LOL....lol..well i was cursing pia last week for being maithili's impersonater and troubling abhayOuch..but yaha toh abhay is hallucinating..he was hallucinating ..bcz d date coincides with her death i guess...but  ya i wont refer to it as scary..because love isnt supoosed to scare u..and abhay isnt a fool..he yearns for his love but yes he ceratinly aint an obsessive pycho...if he was ..he wudnt be in my like listEmbarrassedLOL

What? Why shouldn't i be named?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...maine kya kiya?OuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Abhay is not psychotic yet but as he himself has said , he is obsessed with Metz and we saw a glimpse of it today. I feel scared for Piya because Abhay sees nothing beyond Metz and his wait for her continues. How do we fit Piya in there now. And Piya is nuts about him.

the reason why pia doesnt hold d 1/10th of metz attraction for him is because a strobnger love hasnt over powered him...maybe once he realises that he can be with pia..he might look at her as both a relic of affection for metz and a new bond for pia....anyways nowadays im losing touch on abhiya..lol something more fancy has caught my eyeWink

True. Piya doesn't come anywhere close to Metz because Abhay's bond with Metz much stronger and pensive. Metz needs to fade a little so that Piya can walk into Abhay's heart. Embarrassed

like u know..im gaga and goo goo eyed over mr hottie..who is smitten or is stteing up with miss hot pinkie!..misha was adorable..lol i love uLOLEmbarrassedBlushing
*well who doesnt?!*
and also its a certain dillema that all the miya-ians r facing ..why is shaurya soo inclines towards mish all of a sudden..what r his ulterior motives.cz he looks at her wid a more than a buddy look..which is comforting and  rather worrying too..anyways ill take it as it goes....i believe in enjoying d story as it flows..so we got  our first dance today but i wanted some tracker and angad moment..they are a good laugh!LOL

Hmmm....maybe Shaw has an ulterior motive and he does appear mysterious in a certain way. i just hope that he doesn't hurt Mishkoo.

nice post pokes..! love uEmbarrassed

@chaks: chal na i love u too gold fish!LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

awesome post.....
seriously sad fpr piya n abhay respectivelyOuch
hope evrythingz fyn soonEmbarrassed

Thank you.Embarrassed.....i hope Abhay-Piya find each-other and Piya and Metz merge into one.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index