Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

fabulous analysis nitz
gosh feel bad for piya she is totally badly in love with abhay & same with abhay he is still waiting for his long lost love to come back

Thanks Fatty.Smile....strange na? Piya madly in love with Abhay. Abhay madly in love with Metz. And you don't know whom to feel worse for. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

res
chaks i hate u ..ur always frst! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

hehehehe but i luv u wackooooooooooROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveTheBlackJaguar

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
awesome post.....
seriously sad fpr piya n abhay respectivelyOuch
hope evrythingz fyn soonEmbarrassed

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED !!!! awesum post poca.......u explain everything really well nd don't leave anything for us except to appreciate uLOLLOLEmbarrassed!!!!
even i feel really bad for abhay nd piya as individuals also nd abhiya luv story also.......abhay has d name of maithali carved not only on her grave's stone but also his heartEmbarrassed nd deir bonding is so strong dat even after 200+ yrs though abhay knws dat maithali has gone and will not cum back....he is still desperately waiting for her.....Cry nd piya.....i don't think she will ever be able to take maithali's place in abhay's heart but will gradually able to make her own place in his now-dead-heart!!!!!
nd i really appreciate shaurya for letting misha to be her nd not change her for anyone!!!!! they r d ones to watch out for................Embarrassed

Thanks Chakkz.Embarrassed........AMetz appear inseparable at this point even though Metz is dead and gone. But Piya is Abhay's destiny and somehow she will find her way and heal him. But Abhay's passion and obsession for Metz is scary in a way.OuchLOL.....I love MiYa . They make me smile always.Embarrassed

--sumana13--Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis, Poco and today, I will only speak of AM and no one else because for me the episode belonged to them and only them! With each passing day, my heart is paining more and more seeing the tragic end which their love story didn't deserve! I'm just a step away from crying for them, specially when he was searching for Maithili almost begging her to be there! Sympathies are just not enough, tears are just not enough. I'm glad Abhay doesn't have a heart. His pain would've been too much for a heart to bear!
Pia, yes, I feel horrible when I realise what she will go through in the future but right now, I'm only wishing that she doesn't fool Abhay too much. I'm not exactly 'against' what she's doing but I'm not 'for' it either. I'm still confused Abhay was hallucinating or not but if he was not and if it was Pia, I want her to get over with this fast and tell Abhay that it was her. As much as I support her in this, I don't want her to stretch it too much and drive Abhay to the point of insanity. I just want her to get the truth quickly out of him, tell him it's her and not Maithili (it's unfortunate she picked today but it isn't really her fault. She doesn't know), take all his lashing and then get back. Basically, as much as I'm fine with the track, I want to get over and done with it.

P.S. I'll read your FF tomorrow. It's my last examEmbarrassed

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hi poco

i was against her impersonating
but she had no other choice right
i feel bad for both abhay and piya

for abhay because the poor thing has to go all through this on the day when he lost his beloved..the day which brings back the horrible memories is the day today where he has to be smiling and mingling with his so called friends and he cant even show what he is going through and the only people who know about his tragedy dont care what he feels

and for piya as well
this teen is experiencing her first love but already there is lot of impossibility of her getting her first love
from todays episode i felt she feels bad seeing abhay sad but has no other option to find out the truth...just in a helpless situation .she is doing this because she wants him in her life and want to....... i hope u understand what i am saying
she has been all alone in her small life
first her father abandoned her
next her mother died
and now she feel her heart connected to abhay
who is not letting her in ,breaking her heart all the time with his behavior but still she stands by the fact that she loves him
she too like abhay cant discuss what she feels about all these with anyone.there is no one who could guide her.she just cannot let abhay go from her life
what makes me feel terrible is when its about metz abhay didnt even bother about piyas existence
thats what bothering me that how is he supposed to convince her as well as us  that he can love pia too

Edited by sushups - 17 January 2011 at 10:17am

angel3142TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome analysis Poca..
Looks like again heavy episode as its getting unfolded Abhay-Metz love story.. Abhay can not forget Maithilee even though Piya will be infront of him.. he truely and deeply loves his love.. even though she is not in live.. Felt bad for Piya after reading that Piya is truggeling to make a place in Abhay's heart knowing that how deeply and madly Abhay loves Maithilee and she is not alive.. She want struggle to get Abhay out from his part.. felt bad for Abhay - Metz and then Piya..
Looks like Good scene between Miya.. Good that in this sad part we have something to little cheer up..

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Poco once again a beautiful and touching analysis!

Gosh! Like you said Abhay is so much in love with Matz that just a mere mention or glimpse of her and he puts aside all logic and sense and starts searching for her. He knows that she is dead but still belives that she can come back! How? He doesnt know, doesnt seem to care. All he cares about is Matz coming back to fulfill her promise. And that scene when he runs to Chaand to tell him that he saw her was so heartbreaking. Just shows how desperate he is to have her back that he went to that insensitive Chaand of all the people to tell him that he saw her. I mean i know he couldnt have gone to anyone else but Chaand seemed a very unlikely choice to talk to. But he was so over ridden with emotions that he didnt care.
And poor guy was celebrating his birthday, the day you are born which in a way symbolizes new begining new life, on the same day that he lost his life...his Matheili. How cruel life can be. Disapprove
And seeing Abhay like that one cant help but wish that Matz would come back...and put an end to Abhay's suffering. Disapprove

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index