Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz: If loving you is insanity , I don't care

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

AMetz: If  loving you is insanity , I don't care

Hey there,

Well, we had important portions on AbhIya ,  MiYa and Danish but we will get to that later. The centre point of PKYEK today were AMetz and Abhay's deep rooted yearning and wait for Maithli that is rather SCARY.

What did you think when you looked at Abhay today? A walking dead who has more heart than anyone else in that posh hall. A man who oscillates between sanity and insanity as he tries miserably to balance his cold reality with his surreal dream of seeing Maithli again. One fleeting glimpse of Maithli and Abhay's mind , heart , his senses and his every fiber of existence went for a toss. Was it Piya posing as Metz? Or did he really see or hallucinate Metz? No idea at that point because Abhay saw Piya downstairs. But there was a considerable lapse , so it may have been Piya dressed as Metz.

We saw two Abhays today. The cold, swashbuckling saviour vampire who came to Misha and Pancchi's rescue. And the insane lover who actually hunted for Metz around the mansion making Chaand and Haseena wonder if they should just institutionalize him. You could read it in Chaandeena's demenour that they fear Abhay's insanity for Metz and keep rubbing it in his face rather insensitively and harshly that Metz is never coming back.

Just look at him in today's episode and you understand that why getting Abhay is so difficult for Piya. One fleeting glimpse of a loving and smiling Metz and he runs around the house like a madman thinking that Metz has kept her promise – she is back just for him.

Look at him through Piya's eyes when she gifts Abhay the history of Pandher. His eyes hunting for Metz  and not even acknowledging Piya's existence suddenly melt with emotion. He holds the book and runs his fingers over the pages as though it's Maithli herself under his soft palm. He goes back into the past where him and Metz were happy and so much in love. Piya is just not there in that moment and she knows it. It's strictly Abhay and Maithli and you can see it on Piya's face. Yes, she knows that she is the outsider here and that look of subtle envy doesn't escape you when Piya says that why is Metz standing between her and Abhay.

I am still against Piya's impersonation of Metz but am not judging her anymore. However , I wish the creatives didn't make it so difficult to sit through it. Looking at Abhay behave like a man on the brink of losing his sanity today just at a glimpse of Metz , it appears a crime to fake Metz in front of him. It's like showing someone their most cherished dream and then screaming in their ears – BOOOOOOOOOO! April fool!.... Anyway , I guess I should stop thinking about it. Piya needs to rip Abhay open but I don't think she has any idea what she is actually putting him through.

Worst punch on Abhay's face? He is celebrating his birthday on Metz' death anniversary – he has Piya impersonating as Metz on the day that she promised she will come back to him – and above all, nobody cares how he feels. Today , in a way, Abhay's feelings were just not important enough – that includes ChaandEena and Piya.

MiYa were the only mood lifters today and I loved their scene. Shaw was not flirting with Mishkoo and being buddy-ish and friendly which I think is a fresh approach. Or maybe Shaw is just setting up the game for long term innings. The best part was that Shaw let Mishkoo be. He told her that she is fine in her real self and she doesn't have to look like a wedding cake if she doesn't want to. I think that made Mishkoo feel nice – a guy accepting her and respecting her as she is. It says a lot about Shaw's broad and sensible mind as well. He is naughty , a polished flirt but he makes a woman feel good about herself and in her skin. Not many men can do that. He looked after Mishkoo, danced with her , and gossiped with her. And that kind of a guy is just perfect for Mishkoo – someone who accepts both the 'woman' and the 'gundaa' in her. I loved their cute dance and Mishkoo's " And I love you" rejoinder at all words of Shaw.

Danish? I don't know what his agenda is. Maybe he really does love Panchhi inspite of all the devilry in him.

In the end, the person I felt the worst for was Piya. Madly in love with Abhay , obsessed with him , ripping herself apart to absorb what he suffers and make him happy , bonded to him against reason and logic – this woman is not the one Abhay waits for ( yet ). She is identical to the woman Abhay is entwined with but no , having that face , that smile doesn't help.She is not Maithli. Piya struggles and fights with Metz' ghost everyday to find Abhay. Piya loses herself knowingly and unknowingly in Metz's shadows to make her place in Abhay's heart. She thinks that Metz stands between her and Abhay , not knowing that Metz has always been there – in Abhay and you can't rip her out of him across 200+ years of  love , worship and wait.

And Abhay? I don't think he even cared whether Piya was around or not today. Just push his Maithli button and you send Abhay 200 years back in time ….. like Piya did today and will do tomorrow.

Piya maybe Metz. Piya may not be Metz. But AMetz are indelible , whether we like it or not.  Piya's story is tragic even before it has started. If getting Abhay is so difficult , imagine how difficult it will be to keep him.

P.S- The FF will be updated by 4am IST today  and there will be no FF update tomorrow as I have an assignment to deliver tomorrow.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Spaarkleskashevmitumicutemug-Adrastea-shaggyscoobysaphira7988SATHYA88scorpio95mi-neepearlmunz.supercool3PurpleRainangel3142AnuPurva-kavita-Nikasha.Onyx.reepicheepash08sushupsleeseunggilove--sumana13--Ritziereadingworms.Charu21-.Perk.-Ameres--sanchita--AyeChavanni-Lostindreams-Fatima-music_l0ver036pyar-ishkBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
res
UNREJERVED !!!! awesum post poca.......u explain everything really well nd don't leave anything for us except to appreciate uLOLLOLEmbarrassed!!!!
even i feel really bad for abhay nd piya as individuals also nd abhiya luv story also.......abhay has d name of maithali carved not only on her grave's stone but also his heartEmbarrassed nd deir bonding is so strong dat even after 200+ yrs though abhay knws dat maithali has gone and will not cum back....he is still desperately waiting for her.....Cry nd piya.....i don't think she will ever be able to take maithali's place in abhay's heart but will gradually able to make her own place in his now-dead-heart!!!!!
nd i really appreciate shaurya for letting misha to be her nd not change her for anyone!!!!! they r d ones to watch out for................Embarrassed

Edited by chakku - 17 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

i know the more we see abhay metz the more it is diffcult to imagine abhay pia and even pia cld see this i really feel abhay wont even look at  pia if metz is there existing and today episode proved that again

i feel so bad for pia its like she has already fighting a lost battle  now i really want her to be metz if thats only way abhay wld love her

Edited by angel3142 - 17 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
res
chaks i hate u ..ur always frst! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

edited:

pokey ur our very own "She who must not be named"LOLLOLLOLLOL....lol..well i was cursing pia last week for being maithili's impersonater and troubling abhayOuch..but yaha toh abhay is hallucinating..he was hallucinating ..bcz d date coincides with her death i guess...but  ya i wont refer to it as scary..because love isnt supoosed to scare u..and abhay isnt a fool..he yearns for his love but yes he ceratinly aint an obsessive pycho...if he was ..he wudnt be in my like listEmbarrassedLOL

the reason why pia doesnt hold d 1/10th of metz attraction for him is because a strobnger love hasnt over powered him...maybe once he realises that he can be with pia..he might look at her as both a relic of affection for metz and a new bond for pia....anyways nowadays im losing touch on abhiya..lol something more fancy has caught my eyeWink

like u know..im gaga and goo goo eyed over mr hottie..who is smitten or is stteing up with miss hot pinkie!..misha was adorable..lol i love uLOLEmbarrassedBlushing
*well who doesnt?!*
and also its a certain dillema that all the miya-ians r facing ..why is shaurya soo inclines towards mish all of a sudden..what r his ulterior motives.cz he looks at her wid a more than a buddy look..which is comforting and  rather worrying too..anyways ill take it as it goes....i believe in enjoying d story as it flows..so we got  our first dance today but i wanted some tracker and angad moment..they are a good laugh!LOL

nice post pokes..! love uEmbarrassed

@chaks: chal na i love u too gold fish!LOLWink

Edited by luv_wacko - 17 January 2011 at 10:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Good luck with your assignment.

TheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
fabulous analysis nitz
gosh feel bad for piya she is totally badly in love with abhay & same with abhay he is still waiting for his long lost love to come back

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i know the more we see abhay metz the more it is diffcult to imagine abhay pia and even pia cld see this i really feel abhay wont even look at  pia if metz is there existing and today episode proved that again

i feel so bad for pia its like she has already fighting a lost battle  now i really want her to be metz if thats only way abhay wld love her

I suffer from the same bouts. i know that Piya is very important to Abhay and he has a connection with her that makes him fear that he may unleash his heart again. But as soon as Metz comes into picture , Abhay just gets swept into her shadows. Abhay's love for Metz is true and Piya knows it without even knowing anything about the AMetz story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142--sumana13--pyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Good luck with your assignment.

Thank you. EmbarrassedI just hope i finish it in time.LOL

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index