India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

monster ki mrs monsterny

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Jusst luved today's epi it ws one of the best episodesTongueTongueTongue as we got to see our arjohi marriageClapClapClap though it ws nt at all shown properlyConfusedConfusedConfused bt never mind we got to see thier marraige that enough for fans like usBig smileBig smile . luved aarohi's expression wen she saw arjun behind that sehra it seemed like USSE 440 VOLT KA JHATKA LAGA HOLOLLOLLOL n also luved arjun's nautanki for getting out there it ws really funny to see him like that it seemed like karan ws there n nt ajunWinkWink i also liked how aarohi  ws findind arjun during pheras common yaar she getting married to someone at thats her most happiest moment in her life n at that time she ws finding her ex bf aur FIRBHI BOLTI HAI KI MEIN USSE PYAR NAHI KARTISleepySleepySleepy nw who will trust herConfusedConfused after this overall i just luved todays epi Big smileBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KashArjohiMrs.KaranKundra-anzaeram-serialmaniacipkknd06angelina285rasika_DSaksh4IFmIsHeZ.xAanya...Amira..wida

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agree to everythng apart from you not hapi W*H the fast wedding
wry not you get to see those faires again..trust me n rahi baat sindoor and mangalsutra you get o see it in cuming days only with arjun arohi all alone..haha..
m so badly waitig for the next track..its gonna be fun watching them fight and then falling for each other and not letting it out n then one day bursting it..haha
loved karan's nautanki..n yes arohi..ruined her shaadi resams as she was more interested in looking where arjun is ..haha..to fnd next to her..haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IF

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yupiee..............it wx a superbbbbbbbbb epi..............loved loved loved it............
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yes today's episode was worth the wait! Arjun kept talking about taking away the familys most precious thing and when he went to the room to talk to her alone, that was a HUGE hint. Clap yeah arjun was awesome today!!!!! can't wait till the next episode, tomorrow is too far away! I loved the line, "meh tum hare zindegi barbad kardongi " couldn't stop laughingClap he's goona make her life a living hell and its gonna sooooo much fun to watchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i hope arjuns says "welcome to hell" like he did in the first season!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
but ussne arohi ke sath bhut bura kiya aisa nhi karna chahiye tha
shadi ho gai woh accha hai but uski itni badi insult nhi karni chahiye thi

aksh4IF

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hehe i hope arohi reminds shefalis worddss that let destiny choosee
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

but ussne arohi ke sath bhut bura kiya aisa nhi karna chahiye tha
shadi ho gai woh accha hai but uski itni badi insult nhi karni chahiye thi
i got ur point i too felt bad 4 aarohi bt i cant ignore tht she had also insulted arjun a lot thn too  stayed thierBig smile

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
CHALEGA.. abhi jitni insult kar raha hai.. uska hisaab arohi barabar karegi na.!!! then we can see some intense arohi-manao scenes by arjun Day Dreaming

btw..perfect title for topic..

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 January 2011 at 4:12pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index