India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brij will be killed? (Page 2)

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
       NO not at all , Maan has already launched complain of Brij to the Police commissioner . So if he is killed by accident then it will be self defense . So maan will not be arrested because of Brij , as he is hard core criminal and is out on bail . Maan if arrested will be due to Arjun's misunderstanding .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa_Invincible_

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0689m

i think one of the villian who had to pay a heavy proce was naintara......... who is in coma ryt nw.........
dramatic style was this todayz episode hw maan brought geet.....
nw cuming to brij hopefully he'll be caught nd sentenced for attempt to murder...... rahi baat jail ki to mayb msk will be behind bars for breaking traffic rulesLOL..... haahha of course wahan roads block thi nd he went on the same road......
I know that he's given that phone to her and he'll defo come to know abt Brij's prensence there...but still the high voltage drama is yet to be shown.I dont think NT will die so soon.
Or may be she'll die n Arjun will put a case against Maan of attempting to kill her.....Embarrassed
But Brij is also gonna get some serious consequence this time.He's horrible.
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

NO not at all , Maan has already launched complain of Brij to the Police commissioner . So if he is killed by accident then it will be self defense . So maan will not be arrested because of Brij , as he is hard core criminal and is out on bail . Maan if arrested will be due to Arjun's misunderstanding .

agree wid u.....................coz arjun can easily file an attempt to murder case on MAAN..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaananditasingh

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi dear...replyg 3 ur post aftr a long time
i seriously feel jail track will b implemented...MAAN wud land up..as he assured 2 geet  i wud see the marraige wud turn in2 reality likwise any barriers tat wud cme between them he will fight it n inturn brij might b killed..MAAN is an agressive guy...so the question is  whtr shaadi will happen...i dunno abt it as all tis is happening b4 it... so mayb tat 12 day kasam might b implemented according 2 the article mentioned...marraige mite get delayed n MAAN wud marry her within 12 days

I know u r replying after a pretty long time but  would love to see it more often.Smile
Anyways may be as u said abt 12 days Promise...but is there still nay chance of implementing this 12 days thing?EmbarrassedI think he'll marry first then he'll do whatever needed to handle brij(if at all brij will be alive) n arjun.
And am surprised that even the article/SBS said Daarji is supposed to gonna appear but where he is?Embarrassed
khushi0689m Groupbie
khushi0689m
khushi0689m

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
or mayb its a planned surprise our shrni will wake up nd in self defence as a mother she'll kill brij........ ye hota hai to samajh bhi aaega.... kahan tak maan ko body gaurd bana ke rakhoge yaar.. jab dekho maan maan maan bachav karamchari bana ke rakha hai usko c.vs ne.......
kabhi to hone wali maan singh khurana pe msk ka asar dikhao.........
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Agreed........since Brij is already accused of murder cases so may be it'll be taken as a self defence case.But Arjun's case against Maan is a high possibility.
But anyways Arjun took Annie with him today.........but they didnt show Annie there in the ceremonyEmbarrassed....where are those two lovebirds chirping then?LOLI think again Arjun planned something this time.
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
moreover in d imp. rituals of marriage no1 cared to wait 4 d sister...................

dis proves she is not real sis..................ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456Rituparnaananditasingh

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
No not coz of Brij dear. The SBS mentioned either Maan or Geet will go to jail coz of NT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Go to top