Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet U R not the only dulhan who got late 2 mandap (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by QueenbeePallavi

ROFL Great experience ma'am!!!

suits the situation of out show hehehe...must be you little own adventure for you isn't it???hehehe...ROFLLOL

it was 1 of a kind adventure ...with me being super scared ... on wht every one would think ytht dulhan did not turn up for the marriage ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenbeePallavi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey Dew,in ur previous post all our predictions of Maan fetching Geet from the parlour riding a horse came true.SmileAnd now Geet reaching mandap late & God knows what will happen 2morrow cause of Brij.Maybe the pandit will make them marry without the rasms & mantras due to the chaos.I think, CV's tumhare man ki baat par sakte hai.Wink

yes bobby ... our prediction came true ...Smile

oh my did not think abt tht ... geet too getting married minus some rasams & mantras can happen yaar ...i too think there is some connection between the cv's & me Wink

bobby13rocks

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Mine is a unique one too....my hubby ..known for his late comings n goings...(trust me he can never ever keep time)......amzingly managed to reach the mandap half an hour early ( till this date everyone rags him for the fact that he was in sooo much of a hurry to get marriedROFL)...putting all of us in the panic.....n whats more my car could not enter the lane coz of his before time baraat......i left the car and actually ran praying all the time that the baraatis do not look back and see the bride running wildly in the lane...ppl actually were staring at the dulhan running in the gully....i had to climb over a fence ( with the help of my adventurous friends...dont even ask how i did it with my modesty intact...ROFL) and reach the back gate .....i was running wildly in the party plot ( a huge garden to reach the mandap ) even the kitchen caterers were laffing ...( i wanted to kill someone...guess who??!!Angry)..n still i could not make it to the jay maala..( i deffo rub it in..i never welcomed u ....u should have gone backWink)......i barely made it to my own wedding...poor pundit...my family members....u cannot imagine how they felt at that instant....luckily for me my hubby is a jain and i a brahmin...so the pundit fibbed that brahmins mein jaymaala nahin hoti...so bride does not welcome the grooom.....ROFL..( m sure my dad gave him superlative dakshina for that huge fib..smart pundit i tell uWink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanNirjhor105dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

Mine is a unique one too....my hubby ..known for his late comings n goings...(trust me he can never ever keep time)......amzingly managed to reach the mandap half an hour early ( till this date everyone rags him for the fact that he was in sooo much of a hurry to get marriedROFL)...putting all of us in the panic.....n whats more my car could not enter the lane coz of his before time baraat......i left the car and actually ran praying all the time that the baraatis do not look back and see the bride running wildly in the lane...ppl actually were staring at the dulhan running in the gully....i had to climb over a fence ( with the help of my adventurous friends...dont even ask how i did it with my modesty intact...ROFL) and reach the back gate .....i was running wildly in the party plot ( a huge garden to reach the mandap ) even the kitchen caterers were laffing ...( i wanted to kill someone...guess who??!!Angry)..n still i could not make it to the jay maala..( i deffo rub it in..i never welcomed u ....u should have gone backWink)......i barely made it to my own wedding...poor pundit...my family members....u cannot imagine how they felt at that instant....luckily for me my hubby is a jain and i a brahmin...so the pundit fibbed that brahmins mein jaymaala nahin hoti...so bride does not welcome the grooom.....ROFL..( m sure my dad gave him superlative dakshina for that huge fib..smart pundit i tell uWink)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL loved ur experience ...
Oh My .. u jumped over a fence Shocked... with the bridal costume ...LOLmust say amazing yaar ...thnks 4 sharing ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

oh hima....

that was an awesome exp!!!!! 

everyone forgot u dulhan oh poor hima.. so what u got married fast( without some rasams and mantras...)

tht's the limit in my family yaar .. 4 bua's ... 4 left me home ... LOL finally last bua came home with her friend & thy both got me ready ...i was waiting like an idiot ..LOL

yes deeps .. i really got scared ... LOL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Oh My .. u jumped over a fence Shocked... with the bridal costume ...LOLmust say amazing yaar ...thnks 4 sharing ...
and u know dew.....on these occassions once the beginning is chaotic...everything goes haywire...bcos of all the confusion..n waiting for me...the pandit might have invented some new rasams too for time pass....n later on to keep the muhurat the shaadi went in hyper quick mode...net result....the dulha spent more time in welcoming ceremony n less time getting married....ROFL!!!

dewdropred

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heheh but actually funny .. they   f orgot dulhan?? poor youu

hehehe my both bhabis were late at theri weddings as well hehehe
one i wasnt at wedding.. cause in other country eheh the driver had lost car keys or what ever hehehehhe

and the one iw as.. we were late caus eof teh visagiste :@

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

and u know dew.....on these occassions once the beginning is chaotic...everything goes haywire...bcos of all the confusion..n waiting for me...the pandit might have invented some new rasams too for time pass....n later on to keep the muhurat the shaadi went in hyper quick mode...net result....the dulha spent more time in welcoming ceremony n less time getting married....ROFL!!!

yes u r right i think he finished my marriage in like 30 - 45 min i guess ... we have to do gauri pooja & guess wht ...we forgot to buy green coconut & again my sis friends had to rush for a coconut at tht hour ... confusion hi confusion tha poora marriage ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105eveline

Go to top