Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet U R not the only dulhan who got late 2 mandap (Page 14)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ambbiha

i am sure that wen ever u saw ur marriage foto u would hav remained abt ur late entry SillyLOLLOLLOL
watz ur bride groom reaction at that time???
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

not only whn i see photos / videos ... whn i get late to any where i remember tht i got late to my marriage ... told this to my collegues at work too ... as i sometimes get late to work ... told them me coming late to work is nothing .... i got late to my own wedding ... LOL

oh my i am not sure if i asked him .... it's been so long ... now i don't even remember wht his reaction was ...LOL

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Bechari Hima ,
"finally i got married but ... minus some rasams & mantras ."

Mujhe bahut dukh hua .Tumhari shaadi pe kuch rasam kam hua . Sayed tumne CVs ko ye idea dia hoga .

thnks mona ... even i was like dissappointed after coming to know tht the pandit missed some rasams ...

haar yaar now i too feel some connection is def there ...
Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] 

thinking abt it i too feel it's funny now LOL... but did scare the hell out of my family though tht time ...

shruti ... i realised tht me & geet are not alone ...found many in GF like us ...
[/QUOTE]

Ya.. Saw so many stories around here.. now am scared for mine.. Stern SmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

I was late by half an hour for my wedding because the beauty parlour lady took forever to get me dressed much to my irritation because if there is one thing I hate it is sitting for hours in a parlour. My hubby and his family arrived an hour before the scheduled time. So they were pretty upset that I was late because it meant they were waiting in the hot sun in the peak of summer for nearly one and a half hours. Throughout the ceremony my husband kept grumbling in low voice why I made him wait so long. When I whispered back it was because of the makeup, he kept finding fault with it, saying it was too loud. Imagine him asking me to rub off the lipstick right in the middle of the ceremony! I had a tough time ignoring his grumblings and concentrating on the ceremony.

Wow opti these guys na imagine wedding ke din finding problems with your dulhans looks LOL but I guess these last minute glitches are a part of every shaadi in India we have to make so many preprations afteral isnt it. 

Mine didnt say a word when I reached he was busy thanking his stars that I finally came when every one thought that I have ditched him and took off somewhere. 

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruthi4GHSP

thinking abt it i too feel it's funny now LOL... but did scare the hell out of my family though tht time ...

shruti ... i realised tht me & geet are not alone ...found many in GF like us ...
[/QUOTE]

Ya.. Saw so many stories around here.. now am scared for mine.. Stern SmileTongue
[/QUOTE] 

shruti .... just remember all the stories & get ready in time ...LOL
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Ha..ha..I feel like making this post a bookmark! All these while I used to think I'm the only one to reach my own marriage late by half an hour! Till date my hubby takes a sadistic pleasure in pointing out that he had to be on the ghodi because of me! And I tell him, that we got an extra half an hour of baraat-dancing in our video because of this! Wink

More than the groom, my brother got upset with me as he had to manage the baraatis! I was stuck because the parlour ladies were awfully slow and did not know how to put the white chandan designs on the bengali bride!Embarrassed

My hubby as excited as Maan was on the dot!LOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasw

Ha..ha..I feel like making this post a bookmark! All these while I used to think I'm the only one to reach my own marriage late by half an hour! Till date my hubby takes a sadistic pleasure in pointing out that he had to be on the ghodi because of me! And I tell him, that we got an extra half an hour of baraat-dancing in our video because of this! Wink

More than the groom, my brother got upset with me as he had to manage the baraatis! I was stuck because the parlour ladies were awfully slow and did not know how to put the white chandan designs on the bengali bride!Embarrassed

My hubby as excited as Maan was on the dot!LOL

oh dear ... me too thought tht i am the only dulhan who got late to my marriage ... but after making this post realised ... how many more are there just like me ...LOL

nice ans to ur hubby ... & 1 more idea ... show him this post he will understand ... tht u r not the only 1 ... & thy are plenty out there in this world just like u ...LOL

oh ur poor brother ... so sweet of him to bear their nakras ... LOL

oh u too got late just like geet ... & ur maan on ghoda just like maan ...LOL

thnks 4 sharing ur experience ... Smilewas really nice reading it ...
bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Wow Hima di!!!
You were actually late for ur own wedding?? That is hilarious!!
Thanks for sharing

dewdropred

Go to top