Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bharkha

aash n mona : completely agree with u guys.....yeh dew hi hai jisne cvs ko idea diya hai... hai na hima..

@aash

@mona

@bharkha

U R correct girls ... no prizes for correct guess ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: heermeher

Sweety even i was late due to traffic jam

heer ... after this post realised i & geet are not alone ... we have so many friends who are like tht ... including u ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirjhor105

oh my god that's hilarious............... my sister had kind of similar experience.... as a Muslim we didn't have any particular time limit but dulhan is supposed to reach earlier than dulha, infact earlier than everyone else....... all of us were stuck at traffic and there was hardly any person on the wedding venue to receive the groom. it was only my father and 2-3 uncles...according to custom sala-salis have receive their brother-in-law, but we were stuck, we also missed the gift that was supposed to be given when they receive the groom......and when we finally reached their everyone was laughing that all relatives and friends and even the groom has reached but the bride didn't reach

thnks 4 sharing ur sis experience ... oh is it .. did not know abt tht custom dear tht girl needs to arrive first ....

oh my u all missed the gift .... u all must have regreted a lot naa ... as we all plan so much when we have to perform certain rasams like tht & if we are unable to do it ... feel so pissed  ... i can understand ...
dewdropred thumbnail

glad tht my post made u laugh ...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was late by half an hour for my wedding because the beauty parlour lady took forever to get me dressed much to my irritation because if there is one thing I hate it is sitting for hours in a parlour. My hubby and his family arrived an hour before the scheduled time. So they were pretty upset that I was late because it meant they were waiting in the hot sun in the peak of summer for nearly one and a half hours. Throughout the ceremony my husband kept grumbling in low voice why I made him wait so long. When I whispered back it was because of the makeup, he kept finding fault with it, saying it was too loud. Imagine him asking me to rub off the lipstick right in the middle of the ceremony! I had a tough time ignoring his grumblings and concentrating on the ceremony.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairyeyes_zizi

I M 100% AGREE WID U

SO GEET DONT WORRY

mili ... after reading the commments in this thread ...i realised ... geet & i are not alone ... we ahve a lot of company in GF ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

I was late by half an hour for my wedding because the beauty parlour lady took forever to get me dress much to my irritation because if there is one thing I hate it is sitting for hours in a parlour. My hubby and his family arrived an hour before the scheduled time. So they were pretty upset that I was late because it meant they were waiting in the hot sun in the peak of summer for nearly one and a half hours. Throughout the ceremony my husband kept grumbling in low voice why I made him wait so long. When I whispered back it was because of the makeup, he kept finding fault with it, saying it was too loud. Imagine him asking me to rub off the lipstick right in the middle of the ceremony! I had a tough time ignoring his grumblings and concentrating on the ceremony.

OMG ... dear ... U really had a tough time ...... u must have been pretty upset tht day ... isn't it ... if i was in ur place ...would surely get mad at every one ...

thnks for sharing ur experience

& i too hate make up ... so did not go to parlour ... just asked my aunt to help me to get ready ... still i got late πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

oh dear, poor you, well at least you can laugh about it now, and surely after seeing todays episode, i am sure everyone in your family must be laughing also

yes kirti ... u were correct ... my family did not watch with me ... but whn i told my sis tht geet too had the same experience ... saying tht she too got late for her wedding just like me ... my sister too started laughing ...remembering tht incident .. i was happy tht i bought a smile on her face in the morning ... morning ....
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

oh my god...  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i cant imagine what u must have gone through at the time... being late for your own wedding... heard about it in films...read about it in stories... now i can say i know a girl who was late for her own wedding πŸ˜†

oh ixx don't ask me wht i was going through ... i was shaking ....tht day ...totally scared ...
yes ixx now u can proudly say tht u have a friend who got late to her own wedding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in a total filmy style ...πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

dew tu bhi na...............

tune hi apna idea diya hoga CVs ki chamchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aash ... kya karun yaar ... ab tho tum logon ko sach main aisa hi lagega ...πŸ˜†