Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shruthi4GHSP

🀣 That was funny dew.. 

Ya Geet, see one more to join ur group.. πŸ€£

thinking abt it i too feel it's funny now πŸ˜†... but did scare the hell out of my family though tht time ...

shruti ... i realised tht me & geet are not alone ...found many in GF like us ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
ranjnanarang thumbnail
wow dew now thats a very interesting real life experience something like this happened with me as well.

I too got late but for the engagement I got married in the month of march and it is hardly time for rains but then it happened the on the day of my engagement and I got stuck in the traffic and to top it all the battery of phone was not charged (i forgot amidst the whole preparation thing)

I was going to go with my bro who is always my partner in crime hence everyone actually thought that I decided to call it quits at the last moment and my hubby to be was actually very worried so was everyone I still cant forget the smile he had on his face when I finally reached it was like relieved and happy.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harneetluvesksg

hiii

ahahahaha
i cant stop laughing 
ur story is soo funny πŸ˜†

harneet <3

i m glad dear ... tht my story made u laugh ...
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arey shaadiwaleydin toh ye sab hota hi rehta hain ab dulhan time pe aa jayegi toh itna mazaa thodi hi ayega ......
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

wow dew now thats a very interesting real life experience something like this happened with me as well.

I too got late but for the engagement I got married in the month of march and it is hardly time for rains but then it happened the on the day of my engagement and I got stuck in the traffic and to top it all the battery of phone was not charged (i forgot amidst the whole preparation thing)

I was going to go with my bro who is always my partner in crime hence everyone actually thought that I decided to call it quits at the last moment and my hubby to be was actually very worried so was everyone I still cant forget the smile he had on his face when I finally reached it was like relieved and happy.

thnks dear for sharing ur story ... thy thought u did not want to get engaged ....OMG πŸ˜†....

i know yaar tht's wht people think whn we get late even if we are genuine .... thnks 2 the movies .... as whn thy see any like tht thy think we want to avoid the marriage so all these things ... of dulhan not showin up in time ... πŸ˜†

but whn thy know the reason ... thy all laugh at it for sure later on thinking abt it ...just like today ...
savinik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet's predicament reminded me of my own wedding. The spoil sport in my case being Rain!!! The evening we were supposed to reach the marriage hall, it poured soooo much, it was difficult to get out of the house & get into the car. Got half drenched & reached the hall. On the reception evening my Mother in law & myself were in the parlour with others. It looked as if it would pour again. So my MIL & I, didn't wait for the car which had gone to pick up others & instead begged an auto rikshaw wallah to take us to the hall ( the parlour was too close to the hall...but imagine me walking even 5 mins on the road with all bridal attire). He was kind enough to take us at extra cost!!!! The minute we entered the hall..it  was just as if the clouds burst open....just a few seconds late..we would have never made it for our reception!!!! so late hote hote main bach gayi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

Awwww wow i had no idea that this happened to you also πŸ˜† well hope everything went well at the end πŸ˜ƒ

yes the panditji got  me married in a jaldi jaldi ... πŸ˜† & no one had a clue as to wht was going on πŸ˜†as i was the first in family to get married πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: savinik

Geet's predicament reminded me of my own wedding. The spoil sport in my case being Rain!!! The evening we were supposed to reach the marriage hall, it poured soooo much, it was difficult to get out of the house & get into the car. Got half drenched & reached the hall. On the reception evening my Mother in law & myself were in the parlour with others. It looked as if it would pour again. So my MIL & I, didn't wait for the car which had gone to pick up others & instead begged an auto rikshaw wallah to take us to the hall ( the parlour was too close to the hall...but imagine me walking even 5 mins on the road with all bridal attire). He was kind enough to take us at extra cost!!!! The minute we entered the hall..it  was just as if the clouds burst open....just a few seconds late..we would have never made it for our reception!!!! so late hote hote main bach gayi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh my dear ... u were half wet in bridal attire ... god ... u must have been hating tht moment whn it rained all ur make up might have gone naa ... as if the marriage day was not enough it did rain on ur reception too ... but lucky u ..bach gaye ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArmaanBabii

Lol....datz funni....Nyc of u to share yaar!! Mayb CVs ar stealin ur storyline!!!

thnks dear ... glad u liked it ...  i guess cv's are indeed doing this to me ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmankhanrulz

hahahahahaahahaha the pandit forgot some mantras n rasam!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yes dear🀣🀣🀣 ... he indeed did ... hope it does not happen to geet ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†