India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet U R not the only dulhan who got late 2 mandap

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Geet U R not the only dulhan who got late 2 mandap for her own marriage .....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

geet's words today ... took me to my past ... when i got married .......

girls u got me right ...... the other girl who got late to her own marriage is me ....

It's me  girls ......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   yes it's me ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I 2 got late to my own marriage .... LOLLOLLOLLOL

my family members .... everyone took cars ,sumo ... left me the dulhan at home LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...

I was waiting for my bua's to come & make my bridal make up ... & thy Angry thy went to get the dulha ready ...LOLforgetting abt me LOL

& my dad was shouting at every one ... saying where's the dulhan .... he was very worried ...at tht time ....

mom was still at home ... doing the last min arrangements ....

& it was only 2 hrs left for the marriage i was stuck at home ,... and as tht was not enough .... we got stuck in the traffic LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....

& not only tht .... as tht was not enough ... no one knws where the function hall was ... who ever were travelling with me ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i had a rough idea .... as i knew tht place a little ... bit ...LOLLOLLOL 

& gave the driver the directions ...LOLLOLLOL 

& by the time i reached over there ... the time was 1hr : 15 min left ... for the muhurat ...

the panditji got so confused as i got late LOLLOLLOLLOL... tht he forgot some mantras & rasams for the marriage ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

finally i got married but ... minus some rasams & mantras ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

please let me know ... how u liked my experience ....Smile

i don't know how many of u all had similar experiences like me ... Big smileu can share it with me though ....LOLLOLLOLLOL would love to listen to ur story ...

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10D BEASttm_vdpayalprasadJaipriinlwgeet999meetasasasa-lonigitika.jTulsi raninoe23bhakbhartifanlailapnjshalinikanagualu5123avantika_singhahutakyph_fansttt0011lakshmisalvadiArmaanBabiixxsanaaaxxvantu12Semarnkmaaneet2010guru-ki-dewaanimaaneetfan123MANEET_BABYmaanlovesgeet17roselineeraj268sarrmSrabon_Dhara-eiya-ramita_nayalmallu.crowe20Jadee777richiiiiiabina03cherieLoverhuny.thebestsalmankhanrulzsksgmaansi007shivangi783Nikhi.SakshiGargkumari3sheenu32ranjnanarangsameera Ljaswbluejalparikellzbobbydollalias90Mallu_galQueenbeePallaviNirjhor105charlie1950lodyzaqxswIlovemskheermeherSweet_Ashumunknown.ixxusweetie_pie..sweet_angel27smithasrkNewdimebluedreamz953Ayesha05maanujaanuJayaRmilliishining_moonitsmylifebossshinuswajiha-1iMadzsanu3108drdee142ambbihamrk-1meravigilisomaneet_forever9ShadowImbuehindu4lyfgreenleaf007-Yaz-Inu-13Ankita_88--Saavi--Rituparnaashalini01esha143quit-Veritaserum-khushi_4eversaumieemaankigeet4everSabmeratu.prava55663sumona28nahtani88-Vrinda-sptrnomitzi11t_areebsuk19hinal_maaneetKYPH-AKcraziekudinivedithaSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFandivareenaadoremevirgoAbsoluvXSilentPrayersXswetha10-raboO-Ash1991rsroopalirani-lucki--aarthi--bharkhatodayzstarbobby13rocks-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.TheRowdiestkirti_fijiwidamysteriousmillimisty85blackb28Sunshine GirlpickachuLoquacious_Aash

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I M 100% AGREE WID U
SO GEET DONT WORRY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oh dear, poor you, well at least you can laugh about it now, and surely after seeing todays episode, i am sure everyone in your family must be laughing also

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jneeraj268IlovemskNewdimemaneet_forever9dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oh my god...  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i cant imagine what u must have gone through at the time... being late for your own wedding... heard about it in films...read about it in stories... now i can say i know a girl who was late for her own wedding LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-bharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
dew tu bhi na...............
tune hi apna idea diya hoga CVs ki chamchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jvantu12IlovemskmilliiShadowImbuebharkhadewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
di wat was ur mom's reaction today... i experienced such in one of ma relatives marriage...reception the girl dint arrive till  midnite...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i am sure that wen ever u saw ur marriage foto u would hav remained abt ur late entry SillyLOLLOLLOL
watz ur bride groom reaction at that time???
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jNirjhor105bharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Bechari Hima ,
"finally i got married but ... minus some rasams & mantras ."

Mujhe bahut dukh hua .Tumhari shaadi pe kuch rasam kam hua . Sayed tumne CVs ko ye idea dia hoga .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IlovemskXSilentPrayersXbharkhadewdropredmysteriousmilli

Go to top