Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

17th January - Written Updates - Its Surbhi !

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Agle Janam  - 17th January - Written Updates..

Show starts As  Shekhar enters in Siddy's Room..He Looks around Room..See Siddy's
 Pic.. Soon he seems so frustrated to see all Siddy's stuff..He decides to throw all at
once..He takes her Pic & clothes..keeps in one clothe..About to knot it all & go to
throw..Just than one lady comes and Beats stick to his head from behind..Shocked

It beats Shekhar so hard..he almost falls Down & seems  fainting....But he seems         consicious.. & When with open eyes he see..It totaly Shocks him..Its Laali again in siddy's     Avtaar ShockedShockedShocked With Stick in her hand  .. She seems annoy & Upset with Shekhar as if What      he was up to.. (He tried to throw siddy's Stuff)..Shekhar says Laali..But  She looks on Shekhar ..      Here something Strange as Loha over looks all this...Ouch

Laali throws  a stick & tries to leaves..Shekhar again calls her..She ends up to clash bed &
Again faints DownShocked...Shekhar Who him self hurt  takes Laali in arm &
takes her in Room with great Diffculty.....Laali is unconsicious...Loha See all this & Gives Foxy Look..ShockedShocked 
Shekhar brings Laali in room..Puts her on bed..Even his head is paining
much.. So he ties cloth to it...He sits to Laali on bed...

Next Day Loha From hall shouts & ask to assemble Everyone  As He wanna reveal Some Big         Mystery he solved.....He says He knows  Whoes doing all this..Sumi tells he keeps                 troubling  more & Stop Nonsense..But Loha does not stop calls Laali as Low Class Biggest NautakiOuch..Says there was Siddy & Now its Laali..The Big Nautanki..All which is going   in haveli is nothing but Laali's  Nautanki & Sazish...He shown it..Shekhar comes ..Loha             asks infront of all that Tell Everyone that yr Laali Dangerously attacked you today..Shekhar        does not Reply..Sumi says Loha keeps on  Nonsence ..Laali Loves Shekhar...Forget it Since Laali cant do so....But mean while She spots Blood on Shekhar's kurta ..She asks Reason...Shekhar Replies He slipped off in Room.. When Loha ask What he was doing in Siddy's Room...He says He went to hv water ..In Way he felt someone in Room so he gone....When Loha ask Laali was Gayab Yesterday  When she went & Where is she right now ...Shekhar says She went to some Mandir & Shes back & Resting in Room.....Loha says     To hide one lie you hv to say hundred.. Shekhar leaves  after all This... (He tried to hide Laali's behave as Siddy..)..Loha keeps on Shouting as Shekhar is  doing all  that Sake of  love of Low Class Girl..But I wont let it happen..(So What you'll Do Loha I wonderLOLTongue..)

In Next Scene Shekhar comes out from his Room..See Laali Whoes still unconsicious & in
Siddy's Cloth.. He locks Room ..When hes about to leaves..Sumi comes with Surbhi Says She called Surbhi as Laali is not well na...Shekhar says I m glad you came But I m sorry I cant let
 Laali meet  Anyone  After saw What shes going through..Surbhi says But  Laali needs Doc
& treatment.. Shekhar says Unless & untill I find Who is the One Doing all this in Haveli &
troubling Laali I cant let anyone meet her.Clap  (Just take her to another Doc Shekhar..)..He tells to Sumi also that Not to take him Wrong but he cant...on Shekhar's this Decision Surbhi does not seem happy.. She Peeks in Laali's room From Window...She has some strange Look at Laali..ShockedShockedShocked now This Psycho Suman was Looking & over hearing all this..She wonders ..LOLLOL

Suman comes to Rekha in Kitchen Informs her How Shekhar locked Laali in Room &
Not Let meet Even Surbhi to her..Dunno Why & How But on this Rekha gets bit
ShockShockedLOL..She wonders If Laali's condition is really serious..Suman says What ever &
She does not careAngry....She has nothing to do  If Laali lives or Die..(And I hv nothing if same
happen to you Suman..)
Jamuni seems disgusted on it Who was also working there..
Says I know you both want that my Laali Die Right..It does not effect Suman at all..
But Shakes Rekha a bit..

Rekha comes in Laali's Room with Food..Where shes still not recovred & Sleeping..
Rekha has Flash of her Moment with Laali She cries..Madhur comes behind..He asks her
How Shes not able to maintain Eye contact with anyone..She expalin her to understand
her sis's love Whoes ill Rather to listen Nonsence People(SumanAngry) & spoil her relations..
He further adds that  Shes understanding ..Must be know Whats right & What to do..
(Will It really reform RekhaTongue...)

Sumi in Haveli's Mandir Doing some Pooja Preparations  as If Shes complaining God
Says Even after So many Pooja Nothing seems Well...Dunno How many exams My Babua & Laali will hv to give.. Shekhar comes her..He seems so upset..Sumi ask him to come & sit beside..

He sits & asks Sumi if Shes upset with him..Sumi says She cant While Shekhar starts
crying...He Finally reveals What Loha was telling today was right & he Lie  to Sumi..It shocks Sumi...Shekhar reveals all to her Now ...Right From Fire Incident ..Laali's all
scene as Siddy..It shocks Sumi..She says But Laali is so Sankari...She stood for
you ,us & haveli even in worst times..How She could do so.

Shekhar says She cant & Its obvious now that Some one is taking her under control ,
Making her Do  all this..Some one is there Who is harrassing Laali...Shekhar wonders
Who it could be but..

And And...Some Darken place/Room seems to us ..Kali maa's Pic Shown..Fire..Panditji
Is Chanting..Siddy's pic there..One lady putting things in Fire..First her
eyes Shown...And after some shots...Its None other than Dr.Surbhi...ShockedShockedShocked!!!

Precap :

Laali(As Siddy again..I guess as this disorder increase she'll be more siddy than
Laali OuchCry
) Slaps Madhav on some matterShocked..Scolding her..All haveli..I mean each &
Every members arrives here...all are obviously Shocked..LOL.

Please Hit Chakameter Friends..AJ is really Down there...Cry

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 17 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxshyamu2002RajouriwebkapRamyaptailorsobha229lilybellevita_narinemomsx3AMSTsc19mallika_smk8Godchildsaggi80Jashpagshah84JANNAVnevarajasvirsomalferoza25ankitapatel125GuruGhantal1pearldesaicbindia2009librarypassskamaniaasaxena3shelly.851zahirviraf4uRaima36Joshana458Heenapgaayikasinipillaidivra4Princess3101PutijaChalhovzeezee55gauranitaiParamjitA HUGE FANsamirah23Gauri22princessRock776-Shankar-neela226telenovelle.Mandy.nycsweetieSilverBellMs.S.K.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks SweetGirl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
uh ha!! I knew it was surbhi all along why is she doing all this? so she is the one who give gift to Lali and wearing those high heels? I hope it all reveal soon Ermm My god!Shocked poor Madhav what has he done to deserve this?Why the slap on the cute kid? Confused I think he should stay away from Lali a bit more until she gets better and should stay with his dadOuch
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks SG.

-SweetGirl-

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Seriously, no offence but as someone who is a devotee of Maa Kali I'm getting a little irritable that Indian serials are always protraying her as part of the dark arts...Oh well, don't mean to go off topic there but we knew that it was Surbhi (it was so obvious!!) Shocked

-SweetGirl-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

-SweetGirl-

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010