Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Isnt Viren suupose to be a....Psychotic LOVER??? (Page 4)

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Viren can be shown as:

a) Having split personality disorder where he ends up doing these things that he doesnt recall doing aka stalking Nivi and being an obsessive lover, or

b) Using Nivi as a pawn to destroy Sid by framing him as a stalker, or

c) loving Nivi and using all these tactics to get closer to her, or

d) taking revenge against the Sharma family firmly believing that Nivi caused his family great grief when his dada sahib had a heart attack.. he said that he won't leave the person responsible for this at any cost. So another possibility there is that motive...

However, I truly believe that he loves Nivi or else there have been sequences which wouldn't make sense if its shown that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all.. KC dream sequence, Viren missing Nivi and all...All & all, whatever it is, it better be justifed ;)

I am excited to see what happens next  :)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_POmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Viren can be shown as:

a) Having split personality disorder where he ends up doing these things that he doesnt recall doing aka stalking Nivi and being an obsessive lover, or

b) Using Nivi as a pawn to destroy Sid by framing him as a stalker, or

c) loving Nivi and using all these tactics to get closer to her, or

d) taking revenge against the Sharma family firmly believing that Nivi caused his family great grief when his dada sahib had a heart attack.. he said that he won't leave the person responsible for this at any cost. So another possibility there is that motive...

However, I truly believe that he loves Nivi or else there have been sequences which wouldn't make sense if its shown that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all.. KC dream sequence, Viren missing Nivi and all...All & all, whatever it is, it better be justifed ;)

I am excited to see what happens next  :)

Cheers,
Sana~

Viren might not be the stalker also, few of us who are suspecting him, might be totally wrong.  Till he is shown directly, we do not know for sure. Anything can happen, like looking at the stalker, I feel the eye was like Viren, though the way he was standing looked like Sid, whereas the structure was like Jawahar.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salunievids08smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Absolutely, Bani.. I might as well be wrong like all the other times *hehehe*. U know what, the posture was indeed of Sid and something told me that even the eyes could have misled us though.. For all we know, it was a junior artist there instead :P

Either way, I am good *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hes a outright psycho & the stupid mental case is trying to frame sid. this was all this evil virens planning to ask the manager to tell sid they will be out in the jungle so he can framesid

psycho is scaring her so she gets more closer to him & becomes his completely im praying nivi doesnt go all the way with this evil creature & finds out what a nasty piece of work he really is, he made her life hell & then pretends to save her, the guy is mentally sick

im hoping my hero sid works it out & save poor innocent nivi from this pure & out right evil devil, please nivi dont give in hes not worthy of your love but good few tight slaps
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

hes a outright psycho & the stupid mental case is trying to frame sid. this was all this evil virens planning to ask the manager to tell sid they will be out in the jungle so he can framesid

psycho is scaring her so she gets more closer to him & becomes his completely im praying nivi doesnt go all the way with this evil creature & finds out what a nasty piece of work he really is, he made her life hell & then pretends to save her, the guy is mentally sick

im hoping my hero sid works it out & save poor innocent nivi from this pure & out right evil devil, please nivi dont give in hes not worthy of your love but good few tight slaps

For ur kind Information Bashing of an character is nt at all allowed .2nd thng Viren is not been shown hurting Nivi or dong any bad thngs 2 Nivi . So plzzzzz Stop uneceesary nonsense against VIREN . UNDESRATND

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@ omiraja : plz dont use such harsh words....nothing is clear yet..all of us are just suspecting either sid or viren to b the stalker...even if viren is the stalker then that will for sure bring a very interesting twist to the story n it will b great to watch viren realizing his mistake n truly n deeply falling in love with nivi...be positiveWink

Go to top