Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Isnt Viren suupose to be a....Psychotic LOVER??? (Page 3)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

He may b da stalker..may b psychotic watever...but he loves her truly KC dream sequence proves dis clearly...wen he was completly lost in nivi's thoughts holding dadi's hand .LOL

What dream sequence ???...........have i missed an epi ??

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by jaysp

@saluni, @jaysp..............:- even u guys said what i missed.........u r right.....the crushing of the feather does indicate as the sign of destruction.........But y wud Viren want to destroy her.

Is he n his mom planning all this against Nivi ??
Is Viren still stuck in the revenge mode ??

Ohh god....its hard to have patience n wait for it be disclosed.

No the revenge mode doesn't make any sense as he knows that Dadaji likes her and she is not the cause of Dadaji's health issues. If he is planning this with Chanchal - hmm not so sure - it feels like he is doing it himself - if he is the stalker - which I still hope he is not.
If he is the stalker maybe he will eventually realize he truly loves her and try to seek her all over again.
Well lets just hope that the feather scene doesn't really imply destruction that is going to be hard to watch. 
Even i dont want to see Viren as the stalker but his psychotic side is leaving us with many questions......like one of them being.........why Nivi??

actually, if creatives show Viren does not love Nivi for sure, that answers all the questions. If Viren loves Nivi and then still is the stalker, he is psychotic.

What's the meaning of psychotic?
 I don't think if Viren's the stalker and he truly loves Nivi we can term him as psychotic. And yes in the TB article Kinshuk says that Viren truly loves Nivi and if the viewers want to call him psychotic- so be it. 
So, I just hope that is not the track and hope he doesn't have any mental issues.

I totally agree with u.......i want to think that Viren is an obsessed Lover but like u said i dont want him to have mental issues n be abusive to the extent to hurt Nivi.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

He may b da stalker..may b psychotic watever...but he loves her truly KC dream sequence proves dis clearly...wen he was completly lost in nivi's thoughts holding dadi's hand .LOL

it could be he is the stalker and his intention is not hurting Nivi eventually. If Sid can be got ridden of with Nivi's help, there is no hindrance in leading a happy life with Nivi.

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i dreaded this since the beginning, i will officially hate this show if he becomes all negative :(, because i loved this couple with the expectation that their love was pure from the beginning, 

Edited by ruexangel - 17 January 2011 at 3:52pm
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

it could be he is the stalker and his intention is not hurting Nivi eventually. If Sid can be got ridden of with Nivi's help, there is no hindrance in leading a happy life with Nivi.

Okay ......if thats the case.....then why that scary expressions n crushing the feather n all that ??
It looked clearly today as though he wasnt happy about Nivi falling in love with him....or its that he wants to make her feel bad about something.

He gives expressions like its payback time for him.....to settle some old issues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Okay ......if thats the case.....then why that scary expressions n crushing the feather n all that ??
It looked clearly today as though he wasnt happy about Nivi falling in love with him....or its that he wants to make her feel bad about something.

He gives expressions like its payback time for him.....to settle some old issues.

if he is not really in love with Nivedita and his main intention is to target Sid, then Nivedita does not mean anything other than just a way to reach Sid. If he is really the stalker, then he just cant throw Nivi out like that, he has to maintain himself in front of Nivi as well as others, else he will be caught. So Nivi has to remain in his life as a wife.

These are all speculations. It could be he is not the stalker as well.

It could be he loves Nivi, just through Nivi, he is targetting Sid. Crsushing of the feather means crushing Sid.  His intention to harm Sid through Nivi, does not mean he does not love Nivi.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
But why Sid ???
Is it just the matter of property inheritance or is there more to it then it looks??

If he loves Nivi then why stalk her.....just to make hr realize his worth ??

I think Viren has already planned something big in his mind .
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

But why Sid ???
Is it just the matter of property inheritance or is there more to it then it looks??

If he loves Nivi then why stalk her.....just to make hr realize his worth ??

I think Viren has already planned something big in his mind .

stalking Nivi means to me, to frame Siddharth as the stalker. He always saves Nivi eventually, so that she is not harmed. In that way, Nivi will trust him completely and blame Siddharth for troubling her. Eventually Sid will lose all respect and love of everyone, if he stalks his brother;s wife.

Go to top