Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Isnt Viren suupose to be a....Psychotic LOVER??? (Page 2)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

Crushing of the feather - this action indicated more like he was trying to destroy her than an action of an obsessed lover.
Please don't make him manipulative and evil it completely destroys the character of Viren that has been shown to the viewers so far.

Exactly.. Even i felt ki he has more of tht- "I will destroy u and ur family!' look when he crushed tht feather... What is going on in Viren's mind - GOK!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anil_chowdary

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Crushing of the feather - this action indicated more like he was trying to destroy her than an action of an obsessed lover.
Please don't make him manipulative and evil it completely destroys the character of Viren that has been shown to the viewers so far.
I hope not. I think he is obsessive about her and wants to know what she thinks 24/7. He didn't bear it when she didn't tell him.
OMG, can't take anything more horrible than that!Confused
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
If you recall the TB article, KM did not use the term psychotic and TB doesn't always provide accurate information. 
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by starz4me

@saluni, @jaysp..............:- even u guys said what i missed.........u r right.....the crushing of the feather does indicate as the sign of destruction.........But y wud Viren want to destroy her.

Is he n his mom planning all this against Nivi ??
Is Viren still stuck in the revenge mode ??

Ohh god....its hard to have patience n wait for it be disclosed.

No the revenge mode doesn't make any sense as he knows that Dadaji likes her and she is not the cause of Dadaji's health issues. If he is planning this with Chanchal - hmm not so sure - it feels like he is doing it himself - if he is the stalker - which I still hope he is not.
If he is the stalker maybe he will eventually realize he truly loves her and try to seek her all over again.
Well lets just hope that the feather scene doesn't really imply destruction that is going to be hard to watch. 
Even i dont want to see Viren as the stalker but his psychotic side is leaving us with many questions......like one of them being.........why Nivi??

actually, if creatives show Viren does not love Nivi for sure, that answers all the questions. If Viren loves Nivi and then still is the stalker, he is psychotic.

What's the meaning of psychotic?
 I don't think if Viren's the stalker and he truly loves Nivi we can term him as psychotic. And yes in the TB article Kinshuk says that Viren truly loves Nivi and if the viewers want to call him psychotic- so be it. 
So, I just hope that is not the track and hope he doesn't have any mental issues.
vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
He may b da stalker..may b psychotic watever...but he loves her truly KC dream sequence proves dis clearly...wen he was completly lost in nivi's thoughts holding dadi's hand .LOL
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

He may b da stalker..may b psychotic watever...but he loves her truly KC dream sequence proves dis clearly...wen he was completly lost in nivi's thoughts holding dadi's hand .LOL

good point there! yes at least that's what we are being shown so far that viren loves her, they are making us believe that he is an obsessive lover, but you never know what the truth is.. sometimes what you see is not always true!! Disapprove he might only be manipulating and faking he loves her.. even though it's hard to believe that Viren would so such a thing cos' he's such a sweetheart!! Day Dreaming
but anyways we just have to watch the rest of this week as i believe this MP track is coming to an End soonn! Tongue

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

If at all they want to make Viren the stalker, they should make him YS's stalker!!LOL She is always mean to him!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

If at all they want to make Viren the stalker, they should make him YS's stalker!!LOL She is always mean to him!

LOL

Go to top